Pages:
Author

Topic: Which job would not be replaced by technology? - page 5. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 1
I think a teacher and a psychologist. These are professions that require emotional communication and mutual understanding. I do not think that robots cope.
Activity: 94
Art involved jobs. Doubt any form of AI could create art as good as us human.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
I would say psychiatrists. But later on... I guess every job can be replaced.
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/608322/the-emerging-science-of-computational-psychiatry/
Artificial Intelligence is already being used in psychiatry. There are already hospitals that are even using Virtual Reality to treat people who are suffering from phobias and addiction. It won't be totally replacing psychiatrists any time soon. But it sure is already here to assist the psychiatrists.
Activity: 76
Being a leader in this world certainly is never going to be done by a robot, because it will surely bring down the dignity of a human being

I agree. It will be very bad for the society if the President is an AI. If this happens, either people will not take it seriously or will be afraid by it. Either way, none of the two options sounds fun.
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
I would say psychiatrists. But later on... I guess every job can be replaced.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think a difficult job to replace is a hard worker and independent. because everything is all alone so there is nothing that can replace it
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Community center workers
Activity: 350
Merit: 7
Being a leader in this world certainly is never going to be done by a robot, because it will surely bring down the dignity of a human being
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
So much progressed has been made in AI, Robotics, and science in general that more and more jobs are being threatened to be obsolete. I do not worry much about those as I am a believer that even though some jobs are going to be lost, new type of jobs would be created. However, which jobs do you think will never be replaced by an AI or a machine?
Pages:
Jump to: