Pages:
Author

Topic: Which meme coin is your favourite - page 5. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100
Combo Network
September 21, 2022, 06:06:17 AM
After I tried a lot of coins and the result I lost it so I only hold 5 meme koins, shiba and doge of course is the biggest portion at this time because the development of the two coins continues to improve, I think meme coins are easy steps to get big profits and I'm sure with memes coins then I can retire from work immediately.
Actually meme coins can make a profit but we really have to be observant which coins are worth investing in,
other than that don't get your hopes up with meme coins,
investing in meme coins is certainly a bigger risk than investing in top coins like Ethereum, BNB, and others
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
September 21, 2022, 04:35:47 AM
After I tried a lot of coins and the result I lost it so I only hold 5 meme koins, shiba and doge of course is the biggest portion at this time because the development of the two coins continues to improve, I think meme coins are easy steps to get big profits and I'm sure with memes coins then I can retire from work immediately.
what are the 5 meme coins that you hold, to get its own happiness for you?
you can mention it as a reference for people like Op. Also, I've replayed it in some comments that there's nothing wrong with looking at my signature. Maybe it can also be used as a reference for the nft coin meme network.
I've also been among the gains I've ever experienced with and increased ROI in a short time, there's also an artistic value in investing in this type of asset.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 21, 2022, 03:59:36 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new projects and coins appear.
To earn money on cryptocurrency it is necessary to check and monitor new projects and evaluate their potential like this https://coincodex.com/article/18539/ceo-builds-budblockz-on-the-back-of-fathers-disappointment-with-life-choices/

The fall of the market is very dangerous time. Nobody knows how long the fall of the market will continue and meme tokens falls in price even more then other coins.

The fall of the market allow to buy the tokens for the best price. It is the good opportunity for the most profitable investment. But the most important is to evaluate the potential of the coin and find the most prospective coins that will be necessary for people in the future.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 20, 2022, 05:13:32 AM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 20, 2022, 04:09:51 AM
I invest in both but only short term investment.
when it comes to big profits, I think baby doge has a greater potential to provide big profits because the popularity of baby doge has not yet reached the peak like shiba. so in the future the popularity of baby doge can still increase drastically and bring big profits because the only reason the price of meme coins goes up is hype.
Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
September 20, 2022, 03:43:20 AM
Doge has always been much more valuable to me. I really liked the funny content made to him, the dog shares of Elon Musk. Yes, it's a garbage project for me, but it was extremely funny.
maybe you are a collector who has had a doge for a long time, has this type of meme coin ever impressed you?

The fall of the market is very dangerous time. Nobody knows how long the fall of the market will continue and meme tokens falls in price even more then other coins.
you think maybe it's that simple, look at not only meme tokens that are affected when the bears still persist. All coins including bitcoin are affected unexpectedly right?
I think that price fluctuations are reasonable and all cryptocurrencies experience it. Both coins and tokens have the best prices and different scenarios. In my opinion, doge and meme tokens have a role that cannot be taken lightly.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 20, 2022, 02:53:47 AM

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new projects and coins appear.
To earn money on cryptocurrency it is necessary to check and monitor new projects and evaluate their potential like this https://coincodex.com/article/18539/ceo-builds-budblockz-on-the-back-of-fathers-disappointment-with-life-choices/

Because of the economical crysis people not sure in the future and afraid of investment.
Many people do not have money for the life.

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
September 19, 2022, 06:45:36 AM
I'm not going to invest money on meme coins. If I were going to make a long-term investment, I would choose to do it with a prospective coin. Meme coins don't serve a useful purpose, so I don't believe long-term investment in them is worthwhile. In my opinion, they are only suitable as a short-term investment because they make use of their pump. Many larger coins have the potential to be successful in the future.
copper member
Activity: 62
September 19, 2022, 02:08:45 AM

Now economic situation in the world is very difficult and not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.
That is why investments are very risky now.

Because of the economical crysis people not sure in the future and afraid of investment.
Many people do not have money for the life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 18, 2022, 02:12:24 PM
Between Baby Doge and Shiba inu which one do you feel is right for long term hold? Is there any fan of Baby Doge here? Do you think Baby doge can bring better gains than Shiba already did in near future.

Personally, my opinion is that these coins do not interest me and I also want to say that I am considering coins that have more potential than these coins. For example, I trust the Ethereum coin the most, as this coin has brought me a very good profit. And I am sure that if you invest in Ethereum, you can profit from this coin in the future with great confidence. But these Baby Doge and Shiba inu coins do not inspire confidence.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 16, 2022, 12:38:33 PM
Last year the two coins did experience an increase, and many investors at that time got very large profits, but for now the decline has occurred again due to the unfavorable market situation, especially the decline in the price of bitcoin, so in this case we need to consider investing in the nemekoin if we want to get a profit in the near future but to invest for a long time I don't think it hurts to try because  the price increase that has occurred in the past year will definitely be repeated again if the increase in the price of bitcoin can increase again.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 18, 2022, 01:48:16 PM
Between Baby Doge and Shiba inu which one do you feel is right for long term hold? Is there any fan of Baby Doge here? Do you think Baby doge can bring better gains than Shiba already did in near future.
If you compare the Shiba Inu with the Baby Doge, of course I'm more interested in the Shiba Inu, and the level of future potential is clearer than the Baby Doge. But I'm not interested in meme tokens, it can't be a future investment. They are easy to lose.
Yes investing in meme coins I think it's too risky and I prefer to invest in top coins which is safer,
other than that we must choose to invest with minimal risk, I think it's important,
but again everyone has their own decision which must have been considered
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
September 18, 2022, 01:06:38 PM
If you compare the Shiba Inu with the Baby Doge, of course I'm more interested in the Shiba Inu, and the level of future potential is clearer than the Baby Doge. But I'm not interested in meme tokens, it can't be a future investment. They are easy to lose.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
September 16, 2022, 07:51:32 AM
Right now I am hold 4 meme coins, in my opinion meme coins are difficult to guess, when we think that prices will skyrocket but the facts that occur are the opposite, before I once a collection of more than 10 memes of coins and after about 2 months many died or were worthless, ever I want to sell but apply Slippage more than 40%.
that is the risk of holding meme coins. we don't know what it will be in the future. all we can do is hope the price goes up with ambiguous information. maybe, right now the safest meme coins are doge, and shiba. if i choose meme coin as one investment, i will choose both coins. however, unfortunately I'm not interested in meme coin. some of the meme coins that I own besides those two coins have been abandoned after I sold the meme coins. Well, I can only say that the risk of holding meme coins is huge.
copper member
Activity: 60
September 18, 2022, 08:45:55 AM

During the fall of the market it is very dangerous time. Many projects will not be able to survive. That is why it is very important to evaluate the potential of the project to find how useful is project for people and what tools it offers.

Now economic situation in the world is very difficult and not all the projects will be able to survive during the fall of the market.
That is why investments are very risky now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
September 17, 2022, 09:56:08 AM
Shiba inu makes sense more than any other meme coins right now, I read on binance news that Shiba inu will be use as means of payment through binance crypto credit card or something like that, I really don't remember its details but the best will always be doge coin.

Shiba inu is of course the coin of choice, the market cap is very large and often trending on social media makes Shiba a coin meme that deserves to be held, I've made a huge profit from Shiba, used to buy around $75 and sell for more than $2500 then buy again worth $120 and now it's over 300% profit if I sell it at the current price.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
September 17, 2022, 05:13:52 AM
Meme Koins is a very fluctuating investment, I once invest a lot of coins such as goma, kuma, king shiba, and so on, unfortunately many of the coins that I save turned out to be worthless now, and by looking at the current conditions then I only save doge and shiba Become a coins with a large marketcap and has entered the top 15 ranking.
I also had GOMA Finance, but fortunately, I sold it and made good profits from it, so Meme coins are not good for the long term, If you make a profit from them, you can take out this profit and stay away from them, because they are coins that pump in value from the hype and popular events, as they have no actual uses, in addition to the huge total supply of them, which hinders them from increasing their price. My favorite meme coins are Dogecoin, which is the good coin adopted by billionaire Elon Musk, and Shiba Inu which has made good progress in the past months.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
September 17, 2022, 04:54:01 AM
Shiba inu makes sense more than any other meme coins right now, I read on binance news that Shiba inu will be use as means of payment through binance crypto credit card or something like that, I really don't remember its details but the best will always be doge coin.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
September 17, 2022, 03:57:00 AM
Meme Koins is a very fluctuating investment, I once invest a lot of coins such as goma, kuma, king shiba, and so on, unfortunately many of the coins that I save turned out to be worthless now, and by looking at the current conditions then I only save doge and shiba Become a coins with a large marketcap and has entered the top 15 ranking.
copper member
Activity: 51
September 17, 2022, 03:36:57 AM

Fall of the market is very difficult time for all cryptocurrency investors. It is necessary to remember that after the fall of the market will be a rise of the market.

During the fall of the market it is very dangerous time. Many projects will not be able to survive. That is why it is very important to evaluate the potential of the project to find how useful is project for people and what tools it offers.
Pages:
Jump to: