Pages:
Author

Topic: Which nation produces the sexiest women? - page 2. (Read 10980 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I wish they all could be California girls...

No one is actually from California. If you took away all the people that were not born and raised in California the population would be about 50k. None of the native Californians live in the Los Angemex or San Franchina areas. They are all heavily armed and hiding in the Shasta/Trinity area near Redding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I wish they all could be California girls...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
But I do agree with your final point, there's beautiful women everywhere and ugly women everywhere, just as there's handsome men everywhere and ugly men everywhere.  To further point out the absurdity of attempting to rank a nation by the number of attractive women naturally born and sitting within its borders, we must assume:

A.  That people do not travel (for starters),
B.  Most men share the same taste, which would imply,
C.  Most women of the nation which produces the sexiest women look alike.

Ignoring the first point, we could go back and forth debating which nations produce the sexiest women, but until we all agree that there's only one type of women we're all attracted to, we'll never get anywhere.  It's a futile argument which essentially boils down to, "Which nation's women are you generally attracted to?"
All we're gonna do here is encourage the idea that people of a specific nation are always going to be one way, whether the stereotype is good or bad.

All good points, which is why I see the obvious irony in only wanting to date Aussie girls, when I'm an anarchist (or close to it). The significant concept this raises for me, personally, is the definition of nationality. Citizenship is essentially slavery to the State, and why should we define nationality by statism? It is best to think of it primarily as a state of mind rather than a state of law. You mightn't legally be a citizen of country X, but you can be a "national", or "from country X", if you genuinely feel in spirit that you are. And that can be good enough, including under pure anarchy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Germany and Poland have the best.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
I have to say Malta.

When we were there, we didn't see one ugly girl.

These probably weren't natives largely though, there were mostly students learning English for a few weeks. And partying.  Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
snip

Yeesh, that second to last girl kinda looks like a corpse.  It seems as though they're all trying to look like children (or cutesy anime characters but roughly the same thing).

But I do agree with your final point, there's beautiful women everywhere and ugly women everywhere, just as there's handsome men everywhere and ugly men everywhere.  To further point out the absurdity of attempting to rank a nation by the number of attractive women naturally born and sitting within its borders, we must assume:

A.  That people do not travel (for starters),
B.  Most men share the same taste, which would imply,
C.  Most women of the nation which produces the sexiest women look alike.

Ignoring the first point, we could go back and forth debating which nations produce the sexiest women, but until we all agree that there's only one type of women we're all attracted to, we'll never get anywhere.  It's a futile argument which essentially boils down to, "Which nation's women are you generally attracted to?"

And I can't say I've ever seen the women of a nation who are, by landslide victory, all of the same height, skin color, facial structure, hair texture, and breast size, or else I could, at least, make an objective statement than "girls of nation X are super hot", let alone try to argue that my supposed objectivity should be shared by all my male peers, where we could, for a fact, claim that all women of nation X are the hottest of all the nations.  And if we can assume that personality has enough of an impact on a woman's attractiveness to affect their physical appearance, we're really better off just discussing what it is we actually like in a woman, because we'll never agree, nor should we.  All we're gonna do here is encourage the idea that people of a specific nation are always going to be one way, whether the stereotype is good or bad.
Activity: 518
Russia!
I loved to pickup girls in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. And now I have a beautiful grilfriend.

Here are random photos of russian girls from VK.com (russian facebook):

So, get a Russian visa and go here for a weekend/holidays. I can help you with pickup  Wink
legendary
I look up to Britain.

Really? My first visit to London made me fully understand homosexuality.
Activity: 196
korean sugrey
so no for me
i like chinese and japanes girls

lol. Can't tell if serious. I would say the amount of surgeries ranked as follows (in severity and quantity).

#1: China
#2: Korea
#3: Japan

The obsession and amount of makeup used would be:

#1: Japan
#3: China

the ratio in korea is very high percentage
more and more chinese girls are taking surgery but not close to korean population
I have been to all three countries for quite a while, just personally opinion
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I think all the women that Captain Kirk kissed are beautiful, starting with this one:

Activity: 532
Wow you guys are out there. Korean and japanese women? Sorry.. But definitly not my type. And whoever said russains produce the cutest girls... Mustve never been to russia.

Bottom of the list would probably be africa, India, middle east, and chinese.

Germany by far has the cutest girls.

Just my opinion.

On one hand, that's a ridiculous assumption as googling "ugly Australian girl" shows the other side of that.

On the other hand...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
korean sugrey
so no for me

lol. Can't tell if serious. I would say the amount of surgeries ranked as follows (in severity and quantity).

#1: China
#3: Japan

The obsession and amount of makeup used would be:

#1: Japan
#3: China
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Yeah. That's just Asia in general though. They've taken their perception of beauty and pushed it to the extreme. Korea just happens to be the worst offender at the moment. There are still lots of hot Korean girls though. I don't think they win overall though.
Activity: 196
korean sugrey
so no for me
but i would say eastern europe girls are hottest
Activity: 630
the plastic surgery patients

That is the downside to Korea and not something I go for either.
FNG
Thailand

really? Grin i thought the question was about sexiest women not men... Cool
Heh...I guess Thailand wins on both counts.
Pages:
Jump to: