Pages:
Author

Topic: Which nation produces the sexiest women? - page 3. (Read 10980 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I had this debate many times in the past 9 years here in Korea. With each and every occurrence, I am shown more evidence that every country has ugly and beautiful women and it really is a matter of personal taste, one that adapts over time and influence I might add.

TL;DR? How could you possibly think the above statements were too long to read. Idiot.

I'd say Sweden and Japan are easily at the top.

I remember thinking Japanese women were all pretty back when I only knew of AV idols. My opinion changed right after stepping off the plane to Japan.

You didn't have your faith renewed walking around in Shibuya or Harajuku though? Lots of good looking girls. And wouldn't you agree that most Korean girls all try to conform to a similar Korean ideal standard? You'll know better than me of course since you live there. I've just formed my opinion based on spending some time in Seoul(Myeong-dong mostly) and through Korean media.

First and foremost, the conformity is unattractive to me. Second, the plastic surgery patients and makeup queens of a single city do not reflect the greater population of the entire country in my eyes.

Here is what those "Myeongdong girls" look like, and it's always makeup and surgery (which grosses me out). They are an embarrassment to their race and country with each and every repeated nose job.

Pro-tip: Koreans actually think this is attractive (powder caked white faces and all!)

Lastly, I have always been attracted to natural beauty and even plead with any girlfriend of mine not to wear makeup whenever possible. There are many gorgeous girls in Korea, Japan, Sweden, Australia, England, America, China, Switzerland, Germany, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if there were even some pretty girls in New Jersey*.

*Okay, maybe that's going a little too far.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Thailand

really? Grin i thought the question was about sexiest women not men... Cool
Activity: 700

I'd say Korea definitely trumps Japan  Grin

Different styles for different tastes. In Seoul there's a pretty narrow type of ideal beauty that girls will attempt to conform to. Whereas in Tokyo, I've found it much more diverse in terms of style and fashion. If you go to Shibuya and Harajuku you can see lots of different types of girls, all sexy in their own way. If you prefer the Korean ideal of ultra femininity, then you'll probably prefer Korea.

I think Korean girls are hotter, but Japanese girls have far better style. If we could somehow combine the two, then we'd be getting somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Colombia is a good one. Problem there is so many girls are trying to conform to that "narco-chiq" style which is pretty over the top.
legendary
amarha
I had this debate many times in the past 9 years here in Korea. With each and every occurrence, I am shown more evidence that every country has ugly and beautiful women and it really is a matter of personal taste, one that adapts over time and influence I might add.

TL;DR? How could you possibly think the above statements were too long to read. Idiot.

I remember thinking Japanese women were all pretty back when I only knew of AV idols. My opinion changed right after stepping off the plane to Japan.

You didn't have your faith renewed walking around in Shibuya or Harajuku though? Lots of good looking girls. And wouldn't you agree that most Korean girls all try to conform to a similar Korean ideal standard? You'll know better than me of course since you live there. I've just formed my opinion based on spending some time in Seoul(Myeong-dong mostly) and through Korean media.
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

FNG
Thailand
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Britain? Are you fucking kidding me? You haven't actually visited here and just googled it haven't you?

Well, one of the women I fantasize about a lot is a Geordie - but she now lives in Canada.

The woman I fantasize the most about though is American, from Tennessee.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
sluttiest: USA  Roll Eyes
Activity: 635
Just google Hungary... Smiley
Activity: 728
Colombia or Venezuela are the most beautiful visible women. The Middle East probably- but only their husbands and family members get to see them.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Sexiest: Russia
Hottest: USA
Most Beautiful: (Tie) Sweeden-Netherlands-Czech
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Which nation produces the sexiest women?

What a capitalist terminology  Angry, as Marxists would say.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
I look up to Britain.

Brittain? Makes me think of 'dogs of the dow' for some reason Tongue
legendary
amarha

I'd say Korea definitely trumps Japan  Grin

Different styles for different tastes. In Seoul there's a pretty narrow type of ideal beauty that girls will attempt to conform to. Whereas in Tokyo, I've found it much more diverse in terms of style and fashion. If you go to Shibuya and Harajuku you can see lots of different types of girls, all sexy in their own way. If you prefer the Korean ideal of ultra femininity, then you'll probably prefer Korea.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I look up to Britain.

lol, really? I assume you're just making a nicely placed joke. Just because Hoxton on a Saturday night is nice, doesn't make up for a country full of mingers! Cheesy

Can you see why I want to leave this country now and why I'm still single? Tongue I'm not that picky either ffs, the girls here who are single and hot are usually completely evil.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Women are produced now?

The future is scary.
legendary
amarha
I look up to Britain.

lol, really? I assume you're just making a nicely placed joke. Just because Hoxton on a Saturday night is nice, doesn't make up for a country full of mingers! Cheesy
Activity: 630

I'd say Korea definitely trumps Japan  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Britain? Are you fucking kidding me? You haven't actually visited here and just googled it haven't you?

Pages:
Jump to: