Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 1 - Round 1 - page 14. (Read 37801 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
count my vote for NFD please (NXT FAIR DISTRIBUTION)
it's great NXT clone with unique story in cryptocurrency history and of course fair distribution (thanks to the new developer team)
Activity: 433
Merit: 252
I like NFD.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Please add NFD. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
I vote for Orbitcoin! Its still young and under new lead developer. Great potential!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Ill vote for nfd. but just so you guys know nxt is spread across 30k+ accounts now. The difference with nxt is that nobody wants to sell it. Nxt isnt for day trading its a long term investment. its has way more potential than any other coin incliding btc. People hold it which means less volume. but thats enuf about nxt add nfd to the exchange!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://iota.org/
be so kindly to add NFD to Bittrex, please.thanks
Activity: 80
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
The future will be Digital
the thread closed?
Activity: 69
This is what boggles me. The poll is closed for a fucking reason. People used it to vote. Poll is closed. Use reasoning, fuckholes.

We are WAKING this dormant thread UP.  Tongue
Activity: 644
This is what boggles me. The poll is closed for a fucking reason. People used it to vote. Poll is closed. Use reasoning, fuckholes.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Please add NFD to bitrex
Thanks
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
lets add NFD on bittrex
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The last 4 pages have been solid NFD  Shocked

...and those are only the people that have been logged into this website over the past few hours and took time to write in the thread  Grin

This coin is spread much larger than NXT with regard to those who have wallets installed etc. as even at the start there are currently over 1,200 separate users and holders of the coin. What percentage of those people do you think would use Bittrex to trade?
Activity: 74
i love NFD and the dev team, hope they can give us more innovations
Activity: 75
My vote also goes for NFD , coin distribution is fair and good community support. I hope its get listed soon on bittrex.
yeah, the new NFD dev team do a great work, we like them, they save us and they are very conscientious.
Activity: 64
Activity: 770
My vote also goes for NFD , coin distribution is fair and good community support. I hope its get listed soon on bittrex.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My vote goes to NFD!
Activity: 69
I hope you can consider the case of NFd
Pages:
Jump to: