Pages:
Author

Topic: Which new coin should Bittrex support? Week 1 - Round 1 - page 17. (Read 37801 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I agree, please add NFD
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
Hey Bittrex-Bill,

Do yourself a favour and check out NFD.

You want an active community that supports a coin? We're right here man!

You want an active, committed dev team working for the future of the coin and the community? You got it, look at what they've achieved in just 5 weeks, it's seriously impressive. I see big things happening here.

And this isn't NXT! A great deal of time and effort has been spent to ensure that NFD has a much fairer distribution model. I suspect this will have a positive effect on trading volume purely based on the numbers of people who own NFD. 1.9 Billion were distributed for free to more than 1200 people.

So, when can you list NFD Bill?   Grin

Thanks.

Activity: 353
Merit: 108
There is definitely some interest for nfd. A listing would make a lot of traders happy including myself.
Activity: 58
NFD would be a good coin to consider!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
please add nfdv2,, this is coin that save people's hope , remade by a kindness ,selfless team.

+1 NDFv2 deserves its place in the crypto world and please add it if you want to be part of the history. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Please bring NFD to your exchange. NFD is a payed IPO. The first DEV scammed, but the second DEV restarted this and gave everybody coins to the amount which they paid for.

NFD is one of the better clones of NXT, with a great DEV, who communicates good with the community about the progress and development of this coin.

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think NFD will bring some decent volume to your exchange.  There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this coin right now with lot of people wanting to make trades.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
please add nfd,this is a coin that save people's hope , remade by a kindness ,selfless team.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Please list NFD: a stillborn scamcoin that was rebirthed by a committed and active dev team. It's a plain-vanilla Nxt fork, launched, distributed, and already traded in this trading thread. Unlike some other trading threads Wink, NFD's has seen actual transactions take place. Also, there have been both sell offers and buy offers posted.
In fact, the NFD trading thread is active enough to encourage this fellow to try his luck with Qora there...
NFD works well, was somewhat battle-tested before the distribution so it's more resilient than most other new coins, and has a really supportive community! Please list it on Bittrex.

+1. NDF was brought back from a scam by the community. It is a good and unique story in crypto world.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
hey bill, please add NFD to bittrex! im sure the volume will be high and it will be very profitable!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Please list NFD: a stillborn scamcoin that was rebirthed by a committed and active dev team. It's a plain-vanilla Nxt fork, launched, distributed, and already traded in this trading thread. Unlike some other trading threads Wink, NFD's has seen actual transactions take place. Also, there have been both sell offers and buy offers posted.

In fact, the NFD trading thread is active enough to encourage this fellow to try his luck with Qora there...

NFD works well, was somewhat battle-tested before the distribution so it's more resilient than most other new coins, and has a really supportive community! Please list it on Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I see many blackcoin members here! Hello!

I wish all best to Blackcoin! Smiley

Activity: 36
please
add blackcoin
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Please add blackcoin Thank you Smiley
Activity: 30
+1 for blackcoin!