Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one? - page 3. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 02:58:29 AM
In my point of view Bitcoin is must among all these Currencies because the Price of Bitcoin become high day by day.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 30, 2017, 02:52:28 AM
Well as you have said, Bitcoin is already the currency of the future. There may be lots of forks coming but no coins can replace bitcon. Simply because it was the first coin ever and before any coins have been created it was already adapted and demand was directly into bitcoin.
That is why even though there are new coins, there nothing that new coins can do to be as widely used as bitcoin. That is why it is more trusted.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 01:43:12 AM
BITCOIN is the future without question.
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?
in my opinion bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, if you invest in bitcoin you will get big enough profit.
Activity: 327
October 30, 2017, 01:17:01 AM
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?

The Altcoins that have come out today because of Hard fork are just one of the added coins in the market. It's made to back up bitcoins but rather than reduce the price of bitcoins. That's why people are still picking up the original because it's definitely Not worth losing because it's still rising.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 30, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

You have answered your own question, because you said that bitcoin is the future. Then why look for others? There is no doubt in my mind that bitcoin is much better or way better than anyone in the market, and its really good if you are going to hold on it for the long haul. Right now the price is picking up above $6100-$6200 and a bullish person will say that it go up as high as $7000 specially before the segwit2x fork. There's nothing wrong with forks, its just a way to improved the system I guess.
Activity: 308
October 30, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
I really glanced with Bitcoin, because BTC is the most well used.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 30, 2017, 12:47:07 AM
Support the originator of all cryptocurrencies. Support bitcoins instead of their forks. It's a good entry point to invest to because bitcoins have been in the internet for quite some time now and investing in such a well known coin will go a long way since many investors support bitcoins.

All those forks are altcoins and nothing compared to bitcoin. This question shouldn't have been asked in the first place because when you go to buy a Samsung or apple iPhone you don't ask whether you should buy the one from California or the one from the Chinese market. Bitcoin is the original and all the others are forkers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 12:44:44 AM
Support the originator of all cryptocurrencies. Support bitcoins instead of their forks. It's a good entry point to invest to because bitcoins have been in the internet for quite some time now and investing in such a well known coin will go a long way since many investors support bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
October 30, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

nobody said you have to only choose one of them!
you can choose 2 or even all to invest in and then some more altcoins too. as an investment everyone knows that bitcoin is king and should be in your list of investments. and these other altcoins, no matter their names, are sometimes with good short term potential for a lot of profit. so investing in them can also be temporarily a good idea. for example BCH is now being pumped. BTG might get pumped in a month or two, and so on.
Activity: 403
October 30, 2017, 12:24:45 AM
Thanks for all the replies.
Yes,I also think original bitcoin is the best to follow.

Yeah.  Just continue support what original is.  We all have learned from the past,  so its a lesson to us to learn from what happed before.  Choose the best and the very best is bitcoin no one can replace that.

Yeah bitcoin is our future,  aside from choosing altcoins in the market just to earn on a short period of time,  bitcoin is the best to choose to invest for a long term.  From what bitcoin is before?  Such a big progress and more success in the near future.  Dont choose from those recent and upcoming coins from the fork just stay on bitcoin and hold it until we reach the moon.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
October 30, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

This question is going to be in the minds of several person's, and my suggestion is stick to the king of crypto currencie that is Bitcoins, any other alts are never good, they loose value and interest very soon, they only get thier five minutes of fame, cause they are attached to the name of Bitcoins. Look at the chart of alts and look at the charts of Bitcoins, look at that huge market cap, returns, users. So my advice no matter what happens Bitcoin it is.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
October 30, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
The first sentence is the answer to your question. Invest in Bitcoin.

Also, don't invest in forks if you don't want to lose your money, i'd rather take the mone and invest in altcoins that have proven to be profitable for the short term. If you're going to invest in BTC, do it now, you already missed the opportunity to buy cheap, and we're already over 6000$, sooner or later it'll be 6500$ so, hurry up. Good luck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

i think that you already answered your own question. if you ask the majority of people, i believe bitcoin will also their answers to your question and  no doubt that bitcoin is really a fascinating and amazing tool for investment its because its value is climbing so fast and it will soon reach is new all time high therefore i suggest you must invest on it now as early as possible because this is so far best way to make a instant/quick profit for only a short time  but bitcoin is also good for a longer term of investment aside from altcoins or other coins/tokens.
Activity: 546
October 29, 2017, 11:49:44 PM

Yeah.  Just continue support what original is.  We all have learned from the past,  so its a lesson to us to learn from what happed before.  Choose the best and the very best is bitcoin no one can replace that.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
October 29, 2017, 11:47:36 PM
If you know that Bitcoin is the best without question, why would you need to take a look anywhere else? Lol. Some altcoins deserve some looking into as there are a few that are bound to experience exponential growth. It would be a waste of time and money to invest in Bitcoin forks though. You know they're only trying to make a quick buck off of Bitcoin's name, so why support them? Put your money into the legacy Bitcoin instead, and if you truly want to diversify, check out the emerging and established altcoins.
Activity: 199
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 11:39:48 PM
Activity: 546
October 29, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

I prefared to choose bitcoin and no one else from the recent and upcoming forks.  We all see what happened after the recent fork,  many bch holder are getting dump those free coin (bch) they gets from the fork and the price of that new coins from the fork are dropped from $300+ to $150+ and i dont want to get involve on that by investing on any forks existance,  i only believe In bitcoin and continue believing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 29, 2017, 10:46:54 PM

i think it is clearly answer because we don't need to choose the other and only choose bitcoin. i think bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, and the other bitcoin clone is good for trading if the coins is giving a good signal but if its only decrease from time to time then we don't have to trade the coins. i don't think that invest in these coins will give a good result in future but you can trying if you want and you will know in short of time the result. i think if we are only choose bitcoin as our long investment, its enough for us to make money so its better to choose bitcoin only.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:34:36 PM
Simple really, Invest in the original Bitcoin & you get the forked versions when they happen anyways  Wink I personally don't see any of these forked versions replacing the original bitcoin any time soon anyways.
Activity: 227
October 29, 2017, 01:14:06 PM
If you have a lot of money you must invest in bitcoin, bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold because all of them will help you to gain more income and money. Investing in bitcoin is a nice idea even though it is risky investment and its because of the unstable price on trading sites. Investing in bitcoin will help you to become millionaire in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: