Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one? - page 4. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:04:31 PM
Tremendously amusing project. Who came up with this?.  I shall keep an eye on this.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
October 29, 2017, 09:45:47 AM
There is no question about it you should straight away invest in bitcoins , forks means something that is there to support bitcoins it can't take Bitcoin's position at all.
Thus there is no point in discussing about it , bitcoins will always be at the top , also bitcoin cash and gold are new and will take time to reach the level of bitcoins and that too is unsure because of high number of people prefering bitcoin over anything.

There is no substantial evidence to support the fact that everything is as safe as the bitcoins , old is gold Wink invest in bitcoins.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 08:05:08 AM
BITCOIN is the future without question.
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?

I guess you already answered yourself, if BTC it is the future it is pretty obvious to invest in BTC  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
October 29, 2017, 08:00:39 AM
Question is which one to invest, Bitcoin,BitcoinCash,BTG,and more forks coming soon?
For me just only invest in bitcoin, altcoin of bitcoin is not good to invest they only have good value at first and not good to hold for long period of time. Bitcoin is still no. 1 in crypto currency every fork was a big good effect on value of bitcoin that is why i am happy everytime theres a bitcoin fork.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 07:54:11 AM
I would stick with the original bitcoin, there are lots of copies of bitcoin and the others will eventually be dumped.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 07:46:37 AM

If you want to invest and you want gain a lot with security choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is well  known and it is legitimate. Other such as BTG, BCH and other coins are splitted coin from bitcoin. Notice that bitcoin is the original coin among crypto's that why many investor are  bitcoin is there main priority. But otherwise altcoin and bitcoin is the major component of crypto currencies and you should be not having doubt what you will choose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
October 29, 2017, 07:10:40 AM
Other all cryptocurrencies are depend on btc ,so i hope its good for you to buy btc before snything
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
October 29, 2017, 06:54:08 AM

Well now, there is a great deal of question about that, otherwise there would not be a thousand altcoins and the recent forks you mention.  Many of one of them are because some have questions about Bitcoin and believe they can improve on it (along with a number of pump and dump, scams and for laughs).

Bitcoin has a number of flaws baked into its origin that aren't being addressed.  The exact motivations for BCC, BTG, B2X might be debatable, but the fact is there is a flaw in the both the 1MB block (limiting number of transactions) and the size of the block chain (limiting adoption of full nodes), and difficulty increase barring ordinary people from participation in mining.  I've been absent for years because I believe these issues limit crytpocurrency and prevent its widespread uptake (along with poor usability and regulatory environment).  I return to find these same issues are not only not addressed but the cause of splits in the community.  I'm more inclined to believe one of the altcoins will become dominant as a currency for service provider, while bitcoin will remain a background asset if it survives.  

So the answer to the question "which one" may well be none of them. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 29, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

None other than bitcoin all the time because other coins such as BTG and BCH are the splitted coin from the bitcoin so the main source of the these crypto currencies is bitcoin only.
I advice to invest on bitcoin trading or mining. If does not want invest your money in platform you need to buy some bitcoin and hold that bitcoins in the hardware wallet or coldstorage. I am sure that money will be double the amount in some months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 06:45:28 AM
that's right, bitcoin is the future of us all that no doubt, we know and can see for yourself, bitcoin is a very lucrative investment for all with prices always bounce ride away, i really believe that and thanks bitcoin.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 06:42:30 AM
BitcoinCash,BitcoinGold and all the other types of bitcoin are copies of original bitcoin with slightly improvements. Bitcoin remains the main and original coin wich people will always choose to invest in. Of course the other coins like bitcoincash are going to have a growth of their price,maybe they will double their price or even more,but they will never surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 29, 2017, 06:39:05 AM
I will choose bitcoin, because currently the bitcoin is the parent of all altcoin. and I'm sure that bitcoin can benefit me.
and certainly I have not seen any other altcoin better than bitcoin, including, BTG, BTG and others.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2017, 06:31:42 AM
All other forked coins are  altcoins which are thousands in existence so you should only invest in bitcoin (Original chain), forks are normal because there will always be debate within bitcoin community but the one with maximum support will always be known as major chain or original chain.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
October 29, 2017, 06:16:09 AM
bitcoin for long term and the rest only are good as short term investments.

for example you can see how bitcoin price is rising in the long term, so you should buy and hold some in cold storage and don't touch it for years.

also you can see how Bitcoin Cash is getting pumped these days, these pumps of altcoins like this are always good chance for making a lot of profit. you invest in them short term to take the profit and sell after you do.
Aba
Activity: 431
October 29, 2017, 06:07:03 AM
I still choose bitcoin rather than any other cryptocurrency. Other cryptocurrencys need more time to be  succeed like bitcoin. and cryptocurrency commonly known by people is bitcoin
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
October 29, 2017, 05:08:27 AM
None of the forks are that impressive imo. The only one that really matters is BTC. This is the only one that is actually used in the world. The rest of them are pump and dumps. Get rid of your BCH. With BTG, maybe wait for a bit. I hope it pumps so I can dump it. I missed dumping it at the beginning when it was at $400ish. Arghhh!
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 29, 2017, 04:42:00 AM
bitcoin is a top priority because it is the "king" of coin coin co-rotation around bitcoin but bitcoin will not grow so strong you can invest and bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold is 2 coin is created from bitcoin's hard fork. Bitcoin cash is a potential coin that you are going to have a hard cash fork so make sure it's a good price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 04:36:14 AM
BTC is love, BTC is life, the other coins are just for some short term profit, but still, with the market fluctuation BTC is the way to go.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 04:35:01 AM
bitcoin because bitcoin gives me a money that i want
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

The answer is in your question go for bitcoin only . Bitcoin is the future and it will keep on rising for a long time. So , investing in bitcoin is profitable rather than bitcoincash , BTG.
Pages:
Jump to: