Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 5. (Read 4620 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
In my opinion, I prefer to increase the volume of bitcoin.
Because if we keep increasing the volume of buying bitcoin then it will boost the price of bitcoin even higher. Different when we increase the volume of buying dollars, it will make the exchange rate of other countries weak.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I go for the increase of bitcoin rather than on dollar because bitcoin can lead you to more money or profit. It can be as a means if anything such as trading, investing, and so on. Also, if your bitcoin will increase then your dollar would also increase as well due to the convertion of it in any national currency. However I think there are a lot of people that votes for the increase of dollar because not all of us preffer to use digital money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has volume but most time not stable, and the prize of bitcoin can not be compare to dollar, yet dollar is constant and stable,I will rather increase my dollar,than use it to invest on bitcoin for as long as it keep raising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I prefer increasing my dollar volume because in this way i can invest on other cyrptocurrency that i can add up into my portfolio which will make me earn more profit in the nearest future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I'm sure a lot of that goes back to the dollar, but they use it to Tether, the inverse condition of bitcoin is that dollar prices increase with an active level of stability, most of them are panicked investors with crypto market conditions.

I personally still use bitcoin, because it is not possible for bitcoin to remain in saturation throughout the year.
Likes are for those who own it much. The rest of those who do not own it would like nothing else. And it is also fun for investors to participate. Wishing to get rich quick with them. That is the wish of most people.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
For me that is profitable is the increase in bitcoin, the big increase in the dollar price that happens at this time will certainly make big inflation, this is what makes me prefer the price of bitcoin to skyrocket than the dollar.
Activity: 22
The current popularity of Bitcoin is still not comparable to the dollar. I like to raise dollars because it is safe and stable
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
I am a technology lover and I love Bitcoin. I believe that increasing Bitcoin as much as my chances of wealth will increase. My transactions are often aimed at Bitcoin and I know Bitcoin will have a great future. So investing in Bitcoin and increasing that number will help us get rich. Cheesy
Activity: 59
The answer is very simple here: I prefer to increase my Bitcoin and ETH because it will be worth much more in the long run. You do see that the value of USD goes down with every single year and BTC might be the new king soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Increase in bitcoin valuation is much more beneficial. If your growth has not been in terms of gains against bitcoin you really did not make a profit from your trade, you only made gain due to an increase in market cap

Bitcoin will bring much more profits. However, I would be never against increasing the amount of dollars I have. I will invest them later in the cryptocurrency.

increase in bitcoin ( supply ) wont bring more profit but it can rather decrease the value of bitcoin  .  but if a dollar is increasing , we dont really see any difference at all since dollar is being regulated and have a more stable price than cryptos .

i wouldnt choose one of them because they arent still beneficial to us .

id rathe prefer increase on the suppy of stocks in the market ( like for example : vegetbles , rice , etc ) since the supply is always decreasing and not enough for the entire people in the world .
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Increase in bitcoin valuation is much more beneficial. If your growth has not been in terms of gains against bitcoin you really did not make a profit from your trade, you only made gain due to an increase in market cap

Bitcoin will bring much more profits. However, I would be never against increasing the amount of dollars I have. I will invest them later in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 90
The answer is both. Because there can't be anyone who doesn't like dollars or bitcoin, I personally like both dollars and bitcoin, but I prefer to increase the volume of my Bitcoin prices rather than dollars, therefore I think Bitcoin has a high possibility of raising prices faster than dollars. Storing Bitcoin for the Possibly the Best Time That Will Happen Later Will Be Sure I Can Get More Profits.
Activity: 50
i prefer to have my bitcoin volume increase so it will be worth more when the price of bitcoin appreciates
Activity: 40
Increase my Bitcoin because in Bitcoin currency you gain more when the price rise significantly but dollars use to flutuate all time not stable. but Bitcoin is preferable to me than dollars.
Activity: 201
Of course increasing Bitcoin is my choice, because by increasing the volume of Bitcoin, there is an opportunity for me to get double profits when the price of Bitcoin rises significantly. the reason I prefer to increase Bitcoin is because, the price of Bitcoin can rise significantly while the Dollar can't.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Why not both of them right?if they increase together will there's  a big chance that it can be very easy for us to earn more since that we can use them both isn't  it will be more amazing for us to be part  of this imagine  the best profit.

I think it's fairly obvious that he is asking which one do you 'prefer' meaning that you can only choose one. Personally I would love to have more fiat money (dollars) because I have a lot of ongoing projects at the moment which I cannot fund just yet. I'm waiting for the next rise of bitcoin and it'd be fantastic to fund at least one of them so there will be a start. Those choosing bitcoin obviously have a lot of fiat with them and are okay with their lives without having to exchange their bitcoin.

I prefer to increase the volume of my bitcoin than the dollar, because I know that bitcoin has the potential to increase prices faster than the dollar.
For me I pursue to increase my bitcoin cause bitcoin is bigger value than dollar. Bitcoin has big potential to gain there prices faster than even bitcoin facing the risk it always on top value.

Yes, compared to dollar bitcoin have the potentials to increase a lot bigger than our current dollar. So I really prefer to increase my holdings of bitcoin rather than dollars.

Plus dollar (fiat) is subject to inflation. It just keeps on going down because they keep on printing it. Bitcoin is a better choice only when you're thinking of holding for a long time. Those who have some spending to do is better off with more dollars.
Activity: 118
I prefer to increase the volume of my bitcoin than the dollar, because I know that bitcoin has the potential to increase prices faster than the dollar.
For me I pursue to increase my bitcoin cause bitcoin is bigger value than dollar. Bitcoin has big potential to gain there prices faster than even bitcoin facing the risk it always on top value.

Yes, compared to dollar bitcoin have the potentials to increase a lot bigger than our current dollar. So I really prefer to increase my holdings of bitcoin rather than dollars.
Activity: 84
I have a desire to increase the number of bitcoins, because I initially work in relation to bitcoin
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 28
I want to build the bitocin volume, since the dollar volume increments as the measure of bitcoin increments. I would expand my bitcoin in light of the fact that is all the more great in long haul. When I increment my bitcoin the estimation of it in dollars will increment when its value rise.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: