Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one do you prefer?Increase your Bitcoin or ِDollar? - page 10. (Read 4620 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
I doubt there is even one serious coiner on this forum who would choose fiat over coin. People still think its all a scheme or a scam, but once we hit 20k and then 30k they will fomo in. Its quite obvious.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
For me, the choice is obvious, it's to increase as much bitcoins in my wallet as I can, because I almost do not work with dollars, it's very rare that I keep dollars but most of the amount lies in the equivalent of bitcoins. For me, bitcoin currently stands at the first place, because it only develops and brings more benefits and more earnings, so everything is elementary simply.
Activity: 250
for right now , bitcoin for sure , because i think the bitcoin price rightnow is still low , and belive that bitcoin price will rise up later .
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Of course both are very good but I prefer to increase the dollar because surely the dollar will be very used for the future while our bitcoin doesn't know how it will go in the future. Even though I hope a lot on bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think we do not need to choose, because it can be interchange. It's just a matter of quality over quantity concept.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?

I prefer to increase my bitcoin because it is more valuable comparable to dollars. The value of dollars is stagnant that we cannot earn more interest income. Bitcoins value is remarkably increasing but of course there are some point in time that the market is down and no one can control and we just need to accept it and face the risk.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
since many are their calculations in dollars, in the short term it makes sense to conduct the calculation in USD
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
of course I would choose to increase bitcoin because if my bitcoin increases then my dollar will also increase and of course I will have the opportunity to get a lot of profit
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
In Trading, there are two categories of people, those who want to increase their bitcoin volume, and those who want to increase their dollar volume. Which one do you prefer?Why?
I think most people would rather want to increase their bitcoin because the value of bitcoin has continued to rice higher than the value of dollar.

Though the problem here is that the value of Bitcoin is connected to dollar, Bitcoin still don't have a value for itself so I guess the best plan here is to increase the fiat or dollar. I will be picking Bitcoin if it has a value for itself, but it still don't have a value the reason dollar is my choice in the mean time, I will be changing my choice when that happen.
Activity: 28
As for me personally, I am preparing to increase my boat bitcoin and dollar amount because I need to move out from cryptocurrency earnings and also increase my portfolio.
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
I must prefer on trading because you have the power to sell or buy other cryptocurrency. If we are talking on how to increase our bitcoin I will prefer on investment with a legality. Investing is better than trading because trading take too long to get profit on it. Earning is the best feeling in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
I prefer increasing my bitcoin because has a higher chance of giving more profit than holding fiat. Also I support crypto rathen than fiat.
I have already invested a lot of money in bitcoin, and I am even waiting for last few months for the bitcoin price to increase and give me some profit. I personal like bitcoin to increase its price too much as compare to USD where in current time I do not have any kind of investment.
Activity: 42
I think most people would rather want to increase their bitcoin because the value of bitcoin has continued to rice higher than the value of dollar.
Activity: 44
I think increasing the Bitcoin are pretty volatile but gathering in increasing your stocks on dollars are very much efficient and they will give you direct results.
Activity: 67

A lot of people say the most important point of investing money into bitcoin is trying to get rid of their us dollars since USD is getting cheaper and cheaper in value.
So I'm with them. I would prefer increase my bitcoin bag instead cash.
Activity: 126
what I like is staying up from the increase in bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin goes up I can sell tokens that I get from the results of a bounty campaign, if the price of bitcoin drops then my token cannot be sold, so I prefer when the price of bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 196
I would rather increase my Bitcoin since the value can appreciate. My Bitcoin can give me over 30% profit before the end of the year. That is something my holding dollars cannot do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if Bitcoin increases I can get big profits and lots of dollars. More bitcoin more dollars. Maybe the bitcoin situation isn't that good but I still believe and will continue to support bitcoin no matter what.

I think because I don't have a lot of bitcoin to consider it a high risk so I still have more ways to go.
as BitcoinHodler I obviously prefer to increase the amount of my bitcoin and that is mainly because I know the true potential of bitcoin and the value that can be had in the future so I want to have as much bitcoin as possible before that day arrives.

I want also to increase bitcoin than dollar because im a bitcoin holder amd since Im from Philippines I doesnt literally used dollar instead I used PHP money. Bitcoin for me have high more potential and it was continue growing now and I believe that bitcoin will give more benefits as the times goes by.
Activity: 266
As for me i also want and prefer to choose bitcoin rather than dollars because bitcoin has a big possibilities tha dollar becayse dollar is limmited not like bitcoin that has a big possibility to raise and rise up again and again. So that i feel more better in bitcoin than dollar as well in my life i beg for the bitcoin price will increases.
Activity: 110

For me I choose to increase my bitcoin volume because the more we have bitcoins, the more we can convert into dollars and the value of bitcoin is increasing so we can earn more if we have more bitcoins.

Bitcoin, sure. As soon as I have several Bitcoins, I hope to earn pretty much when this cryptocurrency starts going up. I hope for the best returns which I will get is less than 6 months.

If you really believe the future of the crypto and blockchain, you need to increase your total bitcoin number. That's much better.
Pages:
Jump to: