Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is easier to make bets on? - page 4. (Read 303 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
February 23, 2023, 01:01:44 PM
Do sport like football betting and MMA betting carries the same risks or one is more profitable to bet on than the other? Which one is more likely to easily predict than the other?
can't really comment on this one because after searching around a little bit on the internet, it seems that a lot of people have different claims/opinions on what sport is much easier to predict.

Also, I need a platform where football prediction is certain, is there any of you guys using any reliable platform?
yeah, good luck finding one, even people with extremely extensive knowledge of football cannot predict accurately or as you put it "certain", the best thing you can find is someone giving tips that has a positive percentage of betting picks on sports betting.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
February 23, 2023, 12:56:35 PM
I believe that would depend on your expertise because that's where you can shine on something to make sure you would be able to profit from your gambling. Your questions would be answered if you know the sport very well and the current teams like its strength and weaknesses.

It would be the same if you take it into a mathematical sense and use statistics, like how the variables and parameters determine whether the team is weak.

To be clear, there's no prediction that is certain, meaning 100% correct, unless you are cheating.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
February 23, 2023, 12:55:04 PM
Football is more predictable because it’s a long game compared to MMA that can reverse the result with just one lucky hit or submission. In football, A dominant can completely control the tempo of the game through strategy and substitution while MMA is purely based on fighters skills and luck when landing a strike.

But this varies too based on your preferred sports. It will be easier for you to bet on MMA if you are watching MMA most of the time and vice versa. My analysis above is based on the game technicality alone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 275
February 23, 2023, 12:49:03 PM
Do sport like football betting and MMA betting carries the same risks or one is more profitable to bet on than the other? Which one is more likely to easily predict than the other? Also, I need a platform where football prediction is certain, is there any of you guys using any reliable platform?
Pages:
Jump to: