Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 19. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 08:04:22 AM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
Business or investment also has its benefits or risks. If I choose to do it, I wish to invest instead of doing business because I think that if I am doing business myself, there will be many problems I have not encountered. Right and wrong, but an investment, I have more experience in the field of finance.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 06:41:51 AM
In the financial ground investing and trading are two different attempting for making profit. Investors gain profit by reinvesting for a period of time or by holding .trading is done by frequent buying and selling of commodities or stocks.To make profit in trading means buying when the price becomes low and selling when the price increases. To know which is good first you invest half and trade with the other half then you can experience which is good I have no idea .
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
February 27, 2018, 06:32:05 AM
part of the investment, and the other part of the trade
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
February 27, 2018, 05:58:02 AM
I do trading and investing, it's true that trading is more profitable than investing. Wink
For me trading is easier than investing, I do not like to wait a long time so with trading then everything is faster to know, other than that long wait is not a guarantee for profit.

Right, besides waiting a long time but this never guarantee that we will get profit, I think with a good analysis then with trading we can earn up to hundreds of percent of capital, and I never tried it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 27, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
Trading is the best option but for trading you should have patience if not you will end up in loss, because some time if you have bought on high price then you have to wait or buy more on lower and then clear the position when the price comes up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 11:35:08 PM
for me trading I would choose not to invest in money that could go wrong and lose money because of investing in scammers here they are looking for those who will be trafficked in trading because you just wait for the value of your coins well you are safe and safe money even if you are in a small amount of trade as long as you know that your money will go back when you do not just steal your money
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

Trading and investing are both good, but I may say it depends on the situation. Trading is good if you want a money to spend now and you want to earn in a fast way. And don't need to spend your money now and if you want to save your coins for the future, investing is good.
Investing is good, but not all. Saving and investing should be balance. Because both are important to create a perfect life. Saving without investing, you are just using money from passive income and you do not have a strong base for the future and your children. But investing without saving, you just take more risk, more stress for your life Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I Think both of them are good because it is depend to you on how you manage the two, it depends on your technique on how to grow your money and it depends on your strategies to earn more profits.
Activity: 337
February 22, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.

Trading and investing are both good, but I may say it depends on the situation. Trading is good if you want a money to spend now and you want to earn in a fast way. And don't need to spend your money now and if you want to save your coins for the future, investing is good.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 10:17:37 PM
I do trading and investing, it's true that trading is more profitable than investing. Wink
For me trading is easier than investing, I do not like to wait a long time so with trading then everything is faster to know, other than that long wait is not a guarantee for profit.
Activity: 66
February 22, 2018, 08:08:36 PM
Activity: 406
February 22, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
Trading is something different to compare with investing. Both is good, if you want to be a trader then you have to learn technical and fundamental analysis. if you want to be an investor then knowledge about whitepaper and roadmap project is very important before investing.
I choose to be a trader if i only have $200
Activity: 126
February 22, 2018, 06:46:32 PM
investment and trading are very different but the same goal is profit, long-term profit investments while trading can be either short-term or long-term.
but I prefer trading because we can benefit every day without having to wait long.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 06:30:49 PM
both are good, trading to earn income in a fast time.
and investment, bring in more profits but over a long period of time.
if I personaly prefer to do both, put more money for investment, and a small part to trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
You can do both since both are good choice of growing money and earning profits. You can do trading while your investing. Both require knowledge on how to effectively do the process. In trading you can see your profit in just a little amount of time while in investing, you have to wait till its value goes higher. I guess doing both simultaneously is the best way on how you can grow your money.
Especially bitcoin value is continuously growing ensuring profit for everyone.
Activity: 145
February 22, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
both are equally good but it depends on how you are accustomed to do his trading and investment also need the means and strategy,not just random trading.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
In an investment, you just invest your savings and just remain idle. Either the price of asset you have invested can increase or decrease.But in trading, you have plenty of options. You could switch yor investment immediately and can gain profits. But trading involves huge risk.You should only invest the amount which you can afford to loose.Better invest small amount in trading initially.After gaining experience, you can invest more in trading.

It depends on the ability of each person to choose investerment or trade. If you choose trade forced you have to learn more, you have to brainstorm more.
In case you choose to invest, you should choose to invest in gambling, choose where to trust and not the former scandal
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 10:30:44 AM
 It is best to invest in stock market. There  is a big possibility that your money will grow as time goes by.
In terms of trading, it is best to do it in bitcoin since its value in the market change every time which is a good opportunity for traders..
Investing is one big cause of success of many business man.
Activity: 924
February 18, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Better is trading because trade is able to grow the value of money in an instant but with great risk in losses.
and investment is growing profit with little risk of loss.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 05:35:43 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

This two are both good trading and investment. If you think that your amount of coins are big enough then its the rigth time to trade your coins i suggest. And if you have to invest your coin especially you buy coins in a very low price. Then you wait until the price of the coin bumping in a very highly price then its the right time to sell your coins and gain a big amount of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: