Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 21. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Now.I am doing trading and its easy to trade what are you going to do is to wait patiently to increase and decrease the value of the item.your going to buy and sell .You must be wise inorder to gain more money.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2018, 08:44:31 AM
You can consider trading as an investment, in both cases, a product is purchased for a certain price in order to obtain profit. if you want to be predicted in what to invest, then at the moment I can advise xzc
We need to trade from the moment we like to cash out our investment, that is the basic thing we need to do in order to convert bitcoin to fiat.
The perception of the people is really different, maybe when they mean trading, it refers to day trading and investing refers to long term holding of bitcoin.

Yes, that is true, in order to fet our fiat we nees to change it to our currency but do you think that you can get more by trading or even invest it? I believe this is really a good thing to have daily trading and investment, both of these things is really good but for me daily trading is much more better because you can get more than invest and you also can control your money flow as well, mean while on investment you can't really predict how the outcome is going to be
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
January 31, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
As many people suggests: I could conclude that neither is good nor bad about either trading or investing, and why is that?

After some reading, trading is kind of the same as investing, you see when you wanted to trade, you have to invest your money in that certain exchange site. Therefore you want to expend a percentage of your money - capital. So I've mentioned capital, that has always been a requirement for you to invest.

Ok so I've took out the confusion there, so in general, you wanted to trade. The great thing about trading is that you got to be strategic and smart to your decisions, although not everything goes into plan, because by any chance the prices of those coins that you've invested in for you to eventually trade later and gain profits have that time of the year. That you need to be very aware for you to be able to have a very good trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
January 31, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
it depends on your needs. if you want the money to grow in a long time go to invest. many good investment places look in the internet.
this one of them.
If you want your money to grow quickly. trading can be an option. but remember. trading will also spend your money quickly if you do not have the skills. trading or investment basically the same must be good at strategy
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
trading and investing are both activities that can provide benefits to those who engage in such activities. but both have only a slight difference, ie in terms of the time set for profit. if trading we just need a little time and patience in order to get the price in accordance with what we expect. while investing the process requires a lot of time because it has a time limit that has been specified before.
Both of them are different then each other trading is different and investment is different from trade you can earn on daily base and investment is such a source of income which will give you all your profit all together but both of them are very good for earning so we need to use both options I’m also doing both because income for trade I use it for my daily expanse and income for investment I use it for big things.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 31, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
You can consider trading as an investment, in both cases, a product is purchased for a certain price in order to obtain profit. if you want to be predicted in what to invest, then at the moment I can advise xzc
We need to trade from the moment we like to cash out our investment, that is the basic thing we need to do in order to convert bitcoin to fiat.
The perception of the people is really different, maybe when they mean trading, it refers to day trading and investing refers to long term holding of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Both trading and investing are quite similar but has a different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The only issue here is involves time, investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time while in trading you can earn on a daily base but it needs a lot of your time and attention. So if you have much free time i suggest you can try them both.
Activity: 31
January 30, 2018, 05:25:05 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
January 30, 2018, 04:25:32 AM
investing because when we make a mistake trading from time to time, we may become insolvent, so it is better we start a long term investment.

Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.

Trading and investment are same good but also risky, you just need to know first about this two .this is very serious thing so if you really want to do this make sure you have a knowledge about trading and investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
January 30, 2018, 04:04:27 AM
You do trading it is more fun and more exciting. Aside from learning the basics in trading economics, you will also earn good coins from it. Investing on the other is also good one but will keep your money in the wallet and just wait for the price to go up. In trading, the earning of coins is continuous and really make a good profit.
I though most people here gaining money from trading not from having fun and excitement moment, but because of logic and careful planning as well as awareness of the market. If you're only trading because of the fun and excitement then why dont you go gambling at the poker table, its more fun than sitting in front of your computer not to mention free foods and loads of woman if you can win a huge loads of achievement. Please take serious measurement considering wealth, its not an overnight success and trading has a lot of risk if you're not having enough plan and capital to backup your action.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
January 30, 2018, 03:31:31 AM
investing because when we make a mistake trading from time to time, we may become insolvent, so it is better we start a long term investment.

Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.
Activity: 283
January 30, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 30, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do trading it is more fun and more exciting. Aside from learning the basics in trading economics, you will also earn good coins from it. Investing on the other is also good one but will keep your money in the wallet and just wait for the price to go up. In trading, the earning of coins is continuous and really make a good profit.

first of all trading is not fun or exciting because your money is always at risk on it therfor you should be seriuos anytime you do trading in order for you to get the best possible results.  Trading wont also give you a continous profit to the fact that crypto coins are volatile and that simpley means your earning will also dependable that is why it is always a good idea to add an invsetment aside from trading itself in order to maximize your potential profit.
Activity: 224
January 30, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 12:27:35 AM
Suggest you to split your money in to two, invest 50% in any altcoins (since amount is less and bitcoin price is high) and trade in the remaining 50% money. This way you can do both, but for trading start with 10% of your money and get practiced to trading then invest another 10% like that. For investment, fix a tenure like 6 months or 1 year and do not panic in between when price goes down, it will recover soon. 
Activity: 5
January 30, 2018, 12:22:34 AM
I would prefer investing. I think that investing will help you grow funds and earn more through investing from stocks to another stocks.
Activity: 64
January 29, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
As for me investment is better than trading as takes less time, but the preparation needed is extensive, as in trading. But let everyone decide for himself.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 168
January 27, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

You can earn more by doing both. Both are good ways to earn Bitcoin. I think if you have to choose one, investing would do best. Trading is also a good way to earn money, but I would really suggest to try both. It is really up to your preference and time for cryptos.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 11:21:27 AM
I think both are good to do, with your investment going to be profitable in no time, while altcoin trading takes up to 6 months to make a profit
Activity: 41
January 27, 2018, 10:41:07 AM
I am likewise, I don't care to hold up quite a while, and incline toward exchanging instead of contributing, this is on account of in the speculation despite the fact that it requires a long investment however never assurance will keep on profitting.
Pages:
Jump to: