Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is more better: Doing bounties on Bitcointalk or Managers website - page 3. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Its sad but a lot of crypto services and users are moving away from Bitcointalk.  There is a lot of drama here and people are getting banned for a few wrongdoings.  To be completely honest this place isn't very welcoming to newbies like it once was.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
We need to use the bitcointalk alone to make the bounty campaigns here on this forum.

If you participate the campaigns on bounty listing site there is no traffic gurantee and community guarantee for the projects. We need to have the some middle place to handle it. So this is the best place none cannot replace it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
Automatic bounties are always better for users and managers. Makes it easy to keep track of what is posted where and when so it is easy to find and check that rules are followed like character length or tweet hashtags or minimum posts/tweets. Manual tracking things get lost and it is very difficult to check if users fulfilled their obligations.

You need to do your due diligence and only support projects you believe in and not just any old project just to get bounty off them. You can make a lot more profit when you enjjoy and are encoraged to participate becasue you like the project and support it. Do not support projects that cannot even handle a bounty. If a project can't handle a bounty then how will they handle their project.

Most importantly!!! Never invest in a project that cheats its bounty users or hires managers known to support scams. If they scam the people that work for them then they can scam you and shut their business down.
Anyone who doesn't pay someone else for their work or treats them like crap doesn't deserve investment money.

The way a project treats its promotors tells you everything you need to know. If it doesn't go smoothly then how can you expect their project to go smoothly too?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I myself prefer to be a bounty hunter, because it's easier and more flexible and doesn't require a lot of expertise

You just have to shitpost and then walla, you will get your rewards. But wait, those tokens aren't work anything in the future. Your self-admittance really shows how bounties are a cancer in this community.
Maybe most bounty hunters just did like him/her. And also they just choose bounty campaign only rash didn't find more about the project. But if they choose the wrong project I mean the project end up with scam and they will sad because maybe they take part with lots of alt account. I hope bounty campaign manager more selective to accept its participant to promote the project.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I myself prefer to be a bounty hunter, because it's easier and more flexible and doesn't require a lot of expertise

You just have to shitpost and then walla, you will get your rewards. But wait, those tokens aren't work anything in the future. Your self-admittance really shows how bounties are a cancer in this community.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Both can be done and are mutually beneficial. Why not.?
we manage a website that describes crypto then you join a blog or content campaign I think this is very profitable.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Have been around bounty hunting for a while now and I must say there's no much difference between the two method of participating in bounties. Take for example bounties on bitcointalk are calculated according to stakes but on website, it is calculated with a fixed token. The only thing that I believe might cause set back in both platform is when the project team decides to reduce the token allocation, then this will cause a reduction when stakes are converted to token and the fixed token will also have to be reduced.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Many bounty listing has been raised since last year but we cannot accept such sites as competitor for the bitcointalk. This the place where you can segregate the scam and correct ICO with the help long experienced bitcoin users.
If this is there on other sites, they get paid and possible chance to list the scam projects as well in those sites.

Here this forum is safter, secured for the bounty participants to ask the questions to manager and owners directly.
All  money talks for those bounty platform listing out random projects because tendency on being paid up is high so they dont care if the project turns to scam in the end.They do list out anything that they could.
Im not saying this forum is much more safer yet this place is also prone or do have lots of scam project so you would still end up on filtering which one is better among the others.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
i think they do it here and the website is just a place for them to share or offer their services more broadly and to find a running bounty is not difficult if indeed you have trusted one of the trusted managers here and i'm sure that is a lot of choices that will make you're having trouble getting a better project
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many bounty listing has been raised since last year but we cannot accept such sites as competitor for the bitcointalk. This the place where you can segregate the scam and correct ICO with the help long experienced bitcoin users.
If this is there on other sites, they get paid and possible chance to list the scam projects as well in those sites.

Here this forum is safter, secured for the bounty participants to ask the questions to manager and owners directly.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
I think, automated bounties is better, since dont have to report the trade daily. Bounty0x seems doing great.It's easy to use and can  do tasks faster. Some bounty managers are corrupt ,
Some bounty manager might be corrupt as you said, but at least you are able to see the spreadsheet of all participants so that you can have and evidence if there are cheaters inside. But, automated bounty? Bounty manager / website manager can cheat bounties easily.

For example : Let's say in a website only 100 participants are going to be accepted but 10 of 100 participants are owned by website manager, and you have no idea about it. So, think of that!
Actually wither which way you would go that cheating thing would be always present.Manual and Automated bounties do really have their own difference but plausible cheats
is still there.I would rather choose up manual.Why? Automated platforms do have some big slice on your overall total token earnings as a bounty hunter not like on
manual which you can already able to calculate up on how much you would possibly earn in the end of the campaign.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I think, automated bounties is better, since dont have to report the trade daily. Bounty0x seems doing great.It's easy to use and can  do tasks faster. Some bounty managers are corrupt ,
Some bounty manager might be corrupt as you said, but at least you are able to see the spreadsheet of all participants so that you can have and evidence if there are cheaters inside. But, automated bounty? Bounty manager / website manager can cheat bounties easily.

For example : Let's say in a website only 100 participants are going to be accepted but 10 of 100 participants are owned by website manager, and you have no idea about it. So, think of that!
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I also think that automated bounties is good for all of you bounty hunters.

You don't have to spam the ANN thread of that bounty and report all of your tweets and posts.
Exactly, and bounty hunters can have total control on those who are going to join their bounty and can check cheaters right away. That is one complain about bounty participants spamming the ANN thread and this is a good solution, imho.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I also think that automated bounties is good for all of you bounty hunters.

You don't have to spam the ANN thread of that bounty and report all of your tweets and posts.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Corrupt bounty managers are no longer entertained over here and the group of DT's would always shut such manager down so there are a lot chances of a bettered bounty with the physical managers. Automated bounties could be good too but it depends on the number of bot checkers, spell checkers, spam detector and multi-account catcher.

There needs to be a lot of features in the automated bounty to keep it safe from spam and to maintain a good atmosphere amongst the bounty hunters. Until now, if we consider automated and manual bounties, we can find out that the bounties which are bee ran by the managers are getting more demand then the automated ones.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Most of the bounty managers have their website in which they upload the bounties in which they manage and make it easy for the hunters to find the bounties they manage and easy accessible for hunters. But these managers don't do upload spreadsheet for hunters to see their stakes.
The bounty managers on Bitcointalk always have their spreadsheet shown to hunters and make them awear of the qualified people and the rejected hunters  , but to find the bounty of some favourite bounty managers is not that easy.
There might be a thousands of ways of promotion which are been used by different types of the community. if you compare this forum, we have got thousands of enthusiasts here who would willingly participate in the bounty campaigns to promote their choose project for their individual benefits.

The bounties over here are much secured as well as open to the community as they are well listed with the rules and regulations, Spreedsheet updates and much more but if we consider any of the automated bounty, we might perhaps not see these detailed information in there. Automated bounties are been cheated by some bounty hunters as there is no one to keep an watch on the activities and the stakes are been automatically filled over there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Most of the bounty managers have their website in which they upload the bounties in which they manage and make it easy for the hunters to find the bounties they manage and easy accessible for hunters. But these managers don't do upload spreadsheet for hunters to see their stakes.
The bounty managers on Bitcointalk always have their spreadsheet shown to hunters and make them awear of the qualified people and the rejected hunters  , but to find the bounty of some favourite bounty managers is not that easy.

Done alot of bounties and never got anything. oh wait one time i got some coins in some crytpo that ended up being worth nothing.
Feels like bounties is a waste of time since most of all the crypto that starts up now are going to have a real hard time boing worth anything with so much competition in the market.
i would advice you to spend your time on something else, its like buying a lottery ticket. But hey who knows you might get lucky.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Old way of bounty hunting (in this forum) is obviously more transparent than campaign on websites. Here in this forum, you can find how many participants in real time, you can also discover cheaters, and more things you can do. I do believe that some bounty websites cheat on their participants for their own advantages. Therefore, even manual but absolutely conducting bounty in this forum is much better than on website.
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
"Trade with profit"
Pages:
Jump to: