Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is more better: Doing bounties on Bitcointalk or Managers website - page 5. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Let's join both bounty and manager together. Bounty Manager job is the best, + being an ordinary CM. High pay of tokens, high pay of cash, high pay of class.. It's just great!
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
This topic don't belong here, please move this to its proper section. Move it here Service Discussion

And I think there is no basis for the comparison. They are far apart from each other in terms of skill and knowledge acquisition, purpose and goal. Obviously, the element to compare are not found in both if taken out independently. One involves posting and the other is to manage posters and reaching out with management.

For instance, if the idea is managing bounty and signature campaign...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
This topic don't belong here, please move this to its proper section. Move it here Service Discussion

OP if you're planning to be a bounty manager, well good luck to you, this is isn't easy as you have many endeavors, plus you need to create your own portfolio so people can review your credentials. And you really need to have tons of patience.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Most of the bounty managers have their website in which they upload the bounties in which they manage and make it easy for the hunters to find the bounties they manage and easy accessible for hunters. But these managers don't do upload spreadsheet for hunters to see their stakes.
The bounty managers on Bitcointalk always have their spreadsheet shown to hunters and make them awear of the qualified people and the rejected hunters  , but to find the bounty of some favourite bounty managers is not that easy.

I think doing bounties in this forum is much better as everything is transparent here and we can see all the spreadsheets and payment transactions in the bounty thread.

Being a manager is far better than doing bounties, when in terms of work the manager has the easiest job and when it comes in payment the manager has the highest amount that will get.

You should know that Not everyone can become manager. Of course Manager are paid higher then the members who do the Job. Manager has to overall manage the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
Personally, I prefer the bitcointalk bounties because it's transparent just like you said. A hunter can just to the bitcointalk bounty thread and check up his status on the spreadsheet.
There is no secrecy what's over unlike what obtains in managers bounty.
The advantage that the manager bouties have over bitcointalk bounties is that the reward may be higher because of less participation from hunters.

Well I guesss aside from having a higher reward as a manager of bounties, their job is not actually easy because they always need to double check every participant who wants participated in the campaign.
Not at all because rewards would always be fixed nor be adjusted depending on the team.If it do has lesser participants then expected the rewards of each one of them would really be higher.
The question is, would these tokens would hit up exchangers or do gain value? If not then its still useless.This is the risk on joining bounty programs even joining the ones being handled
by good reputable managers wont really give you any assurances.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
Personally, I prefer the bitcointalk bounties because it's transparent just like you said. A hunter can just to the bitcointalk bounty thread and check up his status on the spreadsheet.
The advantage that the manager bouties have over bitcointalk bounties is that the reward may be higher because of less participation from hunters.

Well I guesss aside from having a higher reward as a manager of bounties, their job is not actually easy because they always need to double check every participant who wants participated in the campaign.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Profit on investing in promising startups. ConnectOur website
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I'm not bounty hunter, so I can't answer from my own experience. But I think that both type of bounties have their own advantages. I see that people joining both type of bounties, so they probably don't see big diference. I think you should try yourself to see which one bounty is better for you.
Being a manager is far better than doing bounties, when in terms of work the manager has the easiest job and when it comes in payment the manager has the highest amount that will get.
Bounty manager job shouldn't be easy if he doing his job professional. It's not only about counting posts in Bitcointalk and social media in automated way. Bounty manager also should check quality of participants posts, remove multi accounts and other abusers and do other stuff. But unfortunately, there are not many bounty managers who are doing their job as they should.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

I'm sorry to tell but it looks like you didn't read the questions of the OP. He is not asking which one is better, being a manager or a bounty hunter. But about managers who is having their own websites to manage their bounties as opposed on managers posting their bounties here in the community. And regarding the OP dilemma, its better to stick on the bounties here as spreadsheet is public and every bounty participant can readily see their stakes and if someone seems is off, participants can easily question the manager.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Most of the bounty managers have their website in which they upload the bounties in which they manage and make it easy for the hunters to find the bounties they manage and easy accessible for hunters. But these managers don't do upload spreadsheet for hunters to see their stakes.

I heard that there are bounty portals already floating around but I haven't join anyone yet so I'm not aware that they're not uploading any spreadsheet for hunters to see their current stakes. If that is the case then as bounty hunters, I would stay away from that because its not transparent.

The bounty managers on Bitcointalk always have their spreadsheet shown to hunters and make them awear of the qualified people and the rejected hunters  , but to find the bounty of some favourite bounty managers is not that easy.

Why its not easy? All you have to do is follow the managers telegram so that you will get updated. Plus there are members who created a list of the current bounties like tvplus006. So you can quickly scan current bounties and see what bounties you wanted to join.
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
The bounty managers on Bitcointalk always have their spreadsheet shown to hunters and make them awear of the qualified people and the rejected hunters  , but to find the bounty of some favourite bounty managers is not that easy.
Pages:
Jump to: