Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
There is a lot of different project and that projects doing different things. Bitcoin cash or litecoin for faster payment. neo etherium vs little bit different than that...
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
At the moment bitcoin is a world best cryptocurrency because in this cryptocurrency market most of the exchange support and accept bitcoin, without bitcoin you can’t find any trading platform but I think next cryptocurrency will be bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash is a very popular coin in this digital world.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I guess the answer for this question would be ETH even it's on the dropping but i truely belive that it will become better in the nearly future.
Activity: 66
I think it's ethereum next to bitcoin, because ethereum is a promising  coin which is fast rising, investors are chosing ethereum more now and this is boosting the rising of the coin
Activity: 115
no doubt it is the largest ethereum cryptocurrency in addition to the now more and more bitcoin who believe and have invested their money into ethereum for the long term
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
For me the best cryptocurrency that next to bitcoin is none other than ethereum because the company of ethereum is one of the best company in this industry and they are very well known because they are trustworthy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Ethereum is my bet for the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin. This number two ranked cryptocurrency have already shown its ability to grow tremendously. Ethereum, as we know is the largest and most well-established, open-ended decentralized software platform that enables smart contracts and DApps to be built and run without any downtime. More developers are using ethereum platform to build applications so it might be possible that in the months, ethereum price will surge again.
Activity: 196
Crypto is the currency Bitcoin I see as creative in the money world. Bitcoin is the creator of all the crypto parms. The most valuable money I see after Bitcoin is ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Threads like this are where you see shades being thrown at one another which is mostly due to blinded loyalty, the current price or the future price and not necessarily the potential that the coin or the technology behind it tends to provide. For me after bitcoin, the next best is Etherum whose potential for the future still remains solid. Its on it's platform several projects have been financed and flourished and its increase in price has a basis for it to rely upon.
Activity: 252
This goes without saying - this is ETHEREUM. Ethereum is gaining huge popularity and widely used not in the cryptocurrency world due to ICO projects. So to my mind, at some stage, Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. I would invest the majority of the funds into Ethereum now!
Activity: 120
Without any doubt Ethereum will be next Bitcoin. At present there are no altcoin at the same level of Ethereum. It has own platform like Bitcoin. I hope it will gain more success in very soon.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
This is a very good opinion. And yet to the question from the title of the post: I think it is Ethereum, and for a long time it will probably be ETH.  Smiley
Activity: 187
Ethereum can be regarded as one of the toughest competitors besides bitcoin, Ethereum aims to decentralize to create a free internet that is evenly distributed in the world globally.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Some people said ethereum, but my suggestion to you is you should do your own reasearch. If you can search about it you will see that this is the best cryptocurrency next bitcoins, and then you can see wihch one can make lots of investors support and believe.
Activity: 200
If we keep track of coinmarketcap then we will see Ethereum always second, just after Bitcoin. I believe that Ethereum is the best altcoin of all. It is very popular and is used by many ICO projects as a platform, with Ethereum every day a huge trading volume, which proves Ethereum has great potential. Right now Ethereum oscillates for about $ 720, this is a great opportunity for us to invest in this altcoin before its price goes to the moon. I believe Ethereum will easily reach the price of over $ 2,500 this year
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Great points, completely agree with everything. I am starting to get bored with so many topics on losing money and panicking from the dip in the market. People have always wanted so that job would be done for them, but it won`t be effective in a long run.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think most people here believe that this is ETH and I think so too. ETH is a promising coin that has many fans in the crypto world and a strong and smart team of developers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In fact, Ethereum is still the best after the Bitcoin. Aside from its popularity, we can see the track record and concept that this altcoin offers. It is a good platform for many cryptocurrency projects. Additionally, the percentage of rising and dropping is still reasonable. many more people and fields use it, much greater this Ethereum. But I'm sure that you may have a different opinion about it. And this is my opinion.
Activity: 35
ETH is bound to keep growing an maintain the 2nd place after BTC. More projects are based on the Ethereum platform and using the currency to fund their ICO's. So as of this moment it would be the "safe" option as it's well established on the market with a huge following.

If you're new to the market I would suggest you to read up on the top 10 coins and gain a understanding of how they work and take it from there, and when you start investing, diversify your investment between at least 5-10 different project.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
That must be ETH, because ETH now has a very large community.
And many ICO projects are based on ETH, which means the price of ETH will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: