Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is the best cryptocurrency next to bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 519 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
There is no any doubt. Eth is the best coin after btc. It consider as the best alt and most secure investment. Other than that, neo also a very good project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
In my opinion, you should do your own research.
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.
Don’t be one of those FOMO people.
Be critical and look at each coin from different perspectives.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you, the decision remains on ourselves. Researching a road-map might be the best choice when deciding to buy the coin. just my opinion
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
For me etherum cause it is a second coin in market, it is going up and up, it has done one time big pump so why not second time? For me this coin offer big chance to get profit in short time holding even.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Don’t pick any crypto just because other people say it is going to “RISE TO THE MOON” in 2018, or because you saw a 30% increase in 1 day.
I cannot stress this enough, don’t do what other people are doing but think for yourself.

“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”

No words. only ETH. ETH is the queen of the crypto currency. i have invested on that too
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
of course the answer is ethereum my friend
in every directions ethereum is the best alt wich mean ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin
just collect more eth from now  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io

I think the best after bitcoin is ETH and with this will agree most people on the forum. This is one of the best coins for long-term investments that can bring you big profits.
Activity: 196
Ethereum is a great coin for long-term investment, we all know that, data and facts have shown how good the Ethereum movement is, I think Ethereum is like tuna, if you want tuna fishing, you have to be ready, because the tuna is fast, the fighting power is strong, You just have to wait for this tuna to eat your hook.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
You got a point. It is always advisable to do your own research before investing to an altcoin to lessen or minimize the risk of loosing your hard earned money in no time. It is your responsibility to handle your investments and taking an advise from someone is just a basis. By the end of the day, the decision making is still on your hands. Knowledge is power indeed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Very solid point but with that being said, I think ETH really is the next best thing after bitcoin. Great tech, value, and all around very decent coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
You need to learn everything that's going on in this market and only when you understand its essence you can fully trade and pick up good prospective coins yourself without any advice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If you are looking for a pure currency coin like bitcoin used to be then nano is the best choice for that kind of coin. It has the best feature to be a digital currency and the team behind it also great, it's just they have a problem with exchange hack a few months (not the dev fault though). If you are looking for something else then ethereum or other top 50 coin can be a good choice.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert

Bitcoin Cash -> bitcoin with larger block size, supported by some "old" bitcoin community
And any POW coins with no pre-mine & dev-fees sound good
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
For now, it is Ethereum. What Bitcoin is enjoying is the network effect on the Crypto market and the only project close to this is Ethereum others are far behind in this scope. Just look at the number of developers working on Ethereum and compare it to other platforms it will take time to attract this number for any other project

I don't like ethereum because of things what are those developers doing. They are playing much with everything and because of them immutability might not even exist there as devs seems to play around with blockchain whenever they like. First time it was DAO and time when fork happened they are rolled back the chain. This time they want to play with the finds that parity lost due to bad code of smart contract. What about other contracts that lost money? Nothing they simply ignore those but when big money is involved devs will jump in to fix. Oh and don't forget that there is another proposal that could allow anybody to ask for a little change in the blockchain if it gets approved. You should look at EIP999 and EIP867

This seems to be centralizing the day centralized system. People don't care as long as they can earn money.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
For now, it is Ethereum. What Bitcoin is enjoying is the network effect on the Crypto market and the only project close to this is Ethereum others are far behind in this scope. Just look at the number of developers working on Ethereum and compare it to other platforms it will take time to attract this number for any other project
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Invest in protocols that have real use cases such as 0x (ZRX).
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: