Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one makes sense - page 6. (Read 772 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
November 14, 2019, 03:01:45 PM
Bounty campaigns are form of cheap marketing services and this create a whole lot of hype and also makes the project known in the entire crypto industry. So it's best to get the project out there so that people can participate fully when the ICO/IEO begins or else there would be low participation it in the initial offering.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 14, 2019, 02:58:32 PM
Which one should come first? better to get through bounty before ICO/IEO fund raising or better to run bounty while fundraising is ongoing... Suggestion need

Bounty should be there from project conception until listing. Or atleast until funding rounds closes. After ICO/IEO closure, if the project wants to get good exposure, then they should continue bounty in different format.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
November 14, 2019, 02:55:15 PM
Most do it before start of ieo to create awareness about their project and product but i think during the ico bounty campaign is very important as it sends the message across and reminds people again and again to invest if they like the project.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 14, 2019, 02:51:18 PM

Its best if you are backed by the platform you are going to be using. For EOS I think you will be funded by the blockone if they find your project to have potentials. That is your best clue there. If your project is just going to be one of the shitcoins that doesn't even need to use a blockchain, your project is best to be killed before it can scam. So you have to evaluate your project first if it really needs funding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 14, 2019, 02:48:21 PM
Which one should come first? better to get through bounty before ICO/IEO fund raising or better to run bounty while fundraising is ongoing... Suggestion need
As a bounty hunter its better to promote projects that have ongoing fundraising either ico or ieo, you will be able to predict how demanding the project is, of its good you can continue and if its bad you can opt out
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 14, 2019, 02:40:49 PM
To be honest, this is a rather strange question, you have 200 messages and a signature, probably you should already know the answer. I can only say one thing, if you are going to invest in a project that runs a bounty, then you decide to participate in the bounty or not. After all, at the end of the bounty, you can get $ 20 in project coins, while spending a lot of man-hours on this. Decide for yourself.
Be prepared for the fact that it’s for the bounty that you will not get as much as you expect, however, if you believe in the project, then I would use all possible methods.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 14, 2019, 02:37:16 PM
If you are a bounty hunter, Choosing an ongoing IEO/ICO might be the better one, Checking the team status or the crowd sale is one of the reasons. If you are an investor it's nice to see the project being advertised early before the crowd sale begins. Bounty hunters are scared to waste their time on non-sense projects, So if you are seeing a bounty offering/job that is having an early advertisement, a bounty hunter must do a research on the team and the project future plans.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 14, 2019, 02:32:52 PM
most people do before fundraising and yes, I think this is indeed the right way because it makes the bounty as a promotional tool, but running a bounty during the fundraising is also a good idea but I prefer the first choice.
Activity: 224
Merit: 71
November 14, 2019, 02:28:59 PM
The best is to make the bounty at the same time as ico / ieo and he must be very active in social networks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2019, 02:17:51 PM

The earlier you join the campaign the better rewards you may get but first you have to make sure that the project you will promote is a worthy one to avoid wasting your time. Always make a research about the project before joining because there are lot of scam or fake projects out there.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
November 14, 2019, 01:31:49 PM
both can be the most important choice is you are able to find a profitable project, but my choice is to run bounty while fundraising is ongoing because in my opinion better.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
November 14, 2019, 01:26:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: