Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one would like to invest in? - page 2. (Read 1051 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
November 19, 2017, 04:21:29 PM
There is nothing wrong to start investing coin other than bitcoin. because even though altcoin prices are now a lot of fixed reference to the price of bitcoin. So, I suggest investing your money with bitcoin 50% and the rest invested in altcoin which of course should be considered to choose which altcoin can give us big and consistent profit every time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform
November 19, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
Please vote the right one to help beginners.

I like to have a portfolio of about 40% BTC, 30% ETH and 30% altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
November 19, 2017, 03:30:30 PM
its always good to diversify.you can hold some bitcoins as security because it will continually to rise.investing in altcoins is also a perfect direction.litecoin,stratis and ripple are good options to consider
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 03:07:38 PM
I picked Altcoins because it has more potential for profit than Bitcoin, though it is less risky, but no risk no reward. For BTC to do 2x now the price will be $15k but for a coin that is $0.01 to do 100x it will be very easy pump
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 02:29:02 PM
My personal recommendation is Deeponion. It is natively connected to the TOR network and enables you to do fast and secure, privacy protecting transactions. You can download the already fluently working wallet on their website and try it out. Also check the roadmap for the upcoming features like DeepSend technology or DeepVault notary service. But never buy something just because someone on btctalk told you so, always do your own research!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 02:21:32 PM
A mixed portfolio is the best: Bitcoin + Ethereum + Altcoins.
Activity: 35
November 19, 2017, 02:16:25 PM
i will invest in Bitcoin and ETH because i trust in it may be also litecoin but will never put any 1$ in BCH because i think it is bubble
Activity: 267
November 19, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Bitcoin
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
November 19, 2017, 01:57:17 PM
Of course Bitcoin would be much appreciated when it comes into investments and in fact no matter how small your investment is surely you'll get good profit from it because Bitcoin price is still rising until today. Unlike Altcoins, they're laying low for a long time and now is not a good time for Altcoin investments.
Activity: 111
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
November 19, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
In the current environment, it's safe to invest in Bitcoin. The hype and confidence is just too hight and it's hard for it to go down in value
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 01:40:09 PM
Since I had to make a single choice from this list, i chose Ethereum.
But you need to invest in Bitcoin and some other altcoins. . Investing in a few types of digital money increases the chances of profit.
Just investing in a crypto is not a good choice.
Activity: 186
November 19, 2017, 01:35:47 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum of course. For bitcoin, I think we have to hold to the long term. For Ethereum, now it is good time to invest in since it will rise to the higher place according to the uptrend wave. For the rest of coins, these are also not bad to put a little money in.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
November 19, 2017, 01:22:46 PM
Almost all that have you mentioned above are perfectly good for high return on investment. But some time you will need to research on your own before you make your investment decision so that no one will be held  responsible for your action and inaction. What I do in most cases is to keep holding my Bitcoin and convert some of them to altcoins pending when they appreciate then I will convert it back to Bitcoin since Bitcoin is my major coin.
Activity: 528
November 19, 2017, 01:11:15 PM
The simplest and most stable option is Bitcoin and Ethereum - they will only go up, for today everyone thinks so. And if you want to get x3-x10 and are ready to risk that cheap Altcoins - but to choose really good coins you need time to learn everything and understand what you are investing in
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 19, 2017, 01:06:37 PM
With CME's future around the corner, I would only go for Bitcoin. Rocketing potential never has been so high ! Altcoins will sink a lot another time I guess so I would basically avoid them all if I were you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
November 19, 2017, 01:02:20 PM
Bitcoin is the Best Coin where you can invest with.
But it is too risky to find a Legit Investment Company.
that you will assure you'll get a good Profit from it!
and
But Invest/Hold ? is great For Bitcoin because of
Huge Pump. Still too risky.
Activity: 187
November 19, 2017, 12:57:47 PM
I think I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still a lot of devotees and although bitcoin is down but there are still many who like it and maybe the price will go up again. and second i like litecoin and etherium. I think you should look at a good price chart now because the price can change at any time.

Honestly I want to invest in bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, but I don't have anymore free money for this. I'm seeking opportunitites in trading istead of buying with fiat money. Those are all promising coins to make some money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
November 19, 2017, 09:21:31 AM
It totally balls down to the amount you have and how well you are willing to diversify instead of putting your funds in just one place. Bitcoin is good to buy since it has been showing a lot of improvements for a very long time. However, there are some altcoins that can also give a huge amount of profit at the end, so it is in your best interest to always consider all options when you are trying to invest.
Activity: 52
November 17, 2017, 06:41:09 AM
I like to Invest in ICOs.There are a number of ICOs happening nowadays. I normally choose an ICO which has some achievable goal and having a good team. Taking that points in mind, I suggest Boon Tech . It is having the best team and advisers, also it has kept the token price at $0.04 that it is affordable for everyone.

There is no minimum contribution. Each investor can make the maximum contribution of 20 ETH. Boon coin also has put forward an innovative idea of proof of confidence which gives rewards to investors. It means that if you are really interested in getting more rewards, take part in the proof of confidence.
Website    Whitepaper
Activity: 29
November 16, 2017, 12:40:03 PM
Nice list, good choice. I am investing in almost all of them, but I am only happy about BTC now. They all are really worth to be invested in, great potential, rich future.. Can not say it for 100%, but hopefully.
By the way, do not forget that you should not invest a lot of money, it is too risky. Invest 10-15% of your funds. I mean invest the amount you are not scary to lose) Me and many of my friends use such strategy.

I agree with your opinion. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: