Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one would like to invest in? - page 5. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:10:57 AM
For me, I considered bitcoin for investment because its value is unpredictable and I know that this is one of the top priorities of all people in investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
November 16, 2017, 06:09:03 AM
Please vote the right one to help beginners.
My take here for short term is altcoins with potential for growth because it is more profitable but one needs to constantly change and update stash every now and then to not miss a good buying and selling price. For long term investment though, I would prefer bitcoin because it is the one requiring less effort for one to profit and is the less riskier one. All one needs to do is to look at btc price from time to time and wait for a good sell price.
Activity: 29
November 16, 2017, 05:55:12 AM
Altcoins are the best option to more in the short time so that is why i prefer to invest in altcoin, You have good option to more from digital world is earn from Bitcoin and Altcoins also.

what's the key things to know if the coin is real?
You need to consider the project that gave birth to the coin in the first place and the team members. This is your better chance to knowing if a coin will really make some waves in the long run, most especially if you are planning to keep for the long term. A working team will always make the improvement on the coin to be worth investing and then most definitely as it stays relevant, will always grow.
Thank you for helping.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 16, 2017, 05:43:59 AM
all those listed in the poll are okay

but better than those for returns is

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx

my opinion only do your own research

others worth a mention

komodo
sys
cloak
ark
lisk we will see

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
November 16, 2017, 05:41:12 AM
Altcoins are the best option to more in the short time so that is why i prefer to invest in altcoin, You have good option to more from digital world is earn from Bitcoin and Altcoins also.

You need to consider the project that gave birth to the coin in the first place and the team members. This is your better chance to knowing if a coin will really make some waves in the long run, most especially if you are planning to keep for the long term. A working team will always make the improvement on the coin to be worth investing and then most definitely as it stays relevant, will always grow.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 05:35:16 AM
Where's the masternode option?  Those coins are where it's at. Check out https://masternodes.online/ and read up on these if you want to get a return for holding a coin.

Crave is a good way to get into running one, it only needs 500 coins and it's currently on sale   Grin  Seriously, it's a great coin and there's not many of them around (1.42 Million or so).. But it's still cheap for now.
November 16, 2017, 05:32:32 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 05:23:08 AM
for the time being I prefer investing in Altcoin I invested Ethereum and Waves.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 05:21:19 AM
Invest in bitcoin 100%. It is still on its way up. From the end of the year, it's not impossible if the price would rise up 10k$ above. It is not already on its peak. On the otherhand, invest in ethereum 80% just because it is getting popular and popular these days. Erc20 is one the reasons and all the emerging ICOs up there that is supporting erc20.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 16, 2017, 05:11:52 AM
For short term investments I chose altcoin but for a long term investment I chose Bitcoin because of the ever-increasing adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:34:16 AM
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 04:31:04 AM
I think I prefer to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still a lot of devotees and although bitcoin is down but there are still many who like it and maybe the price will go up again. and second i like litecoin and etherium. I think you should look at a good price chart now because the price can change at any time.
November 16, 2017, 03:36:20 AM
Please vote the right one to help beginners.
Pages:
Jump to: