Pages:
Author

Topic: Which season is ETH now? - page 4. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
October 18, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
See 2016-2017 was golden year for crypto and 2017-2018 are equally worst with that we can think positive  Grin . But seriosly according to me it will rise around $500 at the end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 02:11:53 PM
At this moment as market looks I think we have to wait a little more time till market will be back like before at 18-20k per 1 bitcoin and almost $1k for 1 ethereum. I think we have to wait till 2019's summer .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:59:44 PM
Believe in yourself. Listen to your inner voice. Please ignore these comments. Get yourself the news and information needed to evaluate a future of an altcoin you like. That is very important because each person has different strategies. Use your potential power to make money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 01:56:41 PM
In my opinion, this winter would be a season of Ethereum. Than, you would have a good rich in the end of the year.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 18, 2018, 01:52:25 PM
I see that at the end of this year, ethereum will not make significant changes, maybe it will only reach $ 500 per eth
Activity: 121
October 18, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
ETH was at $1300 back in January at peak time. I think ETH will have some more bullish like now, and it will go further dip like $150 before the bullrun. So, it's a kinda buy zone but you should wait for having at some lower price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 18, 2018, 01:47:59 PM
ETH like most other cryptocurrencies is in standby mode. Many factors affect its price. But I still think that the probability of price increase is higher than the fall.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 01:46:59 PM
ETH market movements are not good, in the future all things can happen, the rise and fall of ETH prices cannot be predicted, we will see later, if it will go up or down everything can happen.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 19
Backed.Finance
October 18, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
The heads of this year were nice for the ethereum. But by the end of the year there was a fall in the market. My idea for the year 2019 will be a nice year for the ethereum
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Ethereum is clearly in a bear season, there is no doubt about that. After the crash in the price of the coin it seems that the price of the coin then corrected but it only ended up doing so at a low price which puts it into a bear season. Can't say I am surprised though, I have been expecting this as it happens with coins which grow tremendously like ethereum did

You are right, ETH is facing it's tough situation. It is a strong contender it will never give up very quickly. Hopefully it will be back with a bang as it will recover slowly and rock again.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 18, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
In my opinion 170 dollar is the lowest price tag for ethereum and i think 200 dollar value is also the bottom. Maybe whales dump it 1 or 2 times more to 170 with creating unreal fuds but i believe that is the really good opportunity for ethereum. We need to accumulate more and more . You know january eth hit 1500 dolar price tag. So why not again.. that is clear we will see more than 1500 dolar in the future.
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 01:31:01 PM
Ethereum is clearly in a bear season, there is no doubt about that. After the crash in the price of the coin it seems that the price of the coin then corrected but it only ended up doing so at a low price which puts it into a bear season. Can't say I am surprised though, I have been expecting this as it happens with coins which grow tremendously like ethereum did
Activity: 479
October 17, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
Ethereum is on a really bad bearish trend. I know that this cannot be the end of the coin, there's certainty that the coin will rise above its present challenges and will bounce back in due time. How much growth it will experience in the next couple of months, no one knows for a fact, but there definitely will be some growth.
ethereum is one of the strongest and the most stanle cryptocurrency that i know if i may say so anout crjptocurrency world at all
It could be said indeed at this time of the season, many of the Ethereum ICO that uses the given token as the Ethereum into wages. with many who follow the increasingly reproduce ICO collection on the Ethereum which made it so popular and has many more advantages.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
October 17, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
I also still believe in crypto currencies and in ETH. I think ETH is the greatest altcoin that is too undervalued at the moment. One day it will bounce back, achieve the new price records and will be at the top of crypto currencies market.
It may not be the greatest altcoin but at least it is the most used in terms of preferable smart contract platform basically for its first mover’s advantage, and also like the second to bitcoin in market capitalization. The market has really bottomed enough and has shown signs lately of a possible reversal and at this price, I really would not be taking any chances not to want to invest for the long term actually.

It is more like an opportunity, which you either miss it or you use it to your own advantage. It has been like this from the start and only those who end up picking the dropped knife are always the ones to enjoy the potential gain in the long run.
Activity: 310
October 17, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
I also still believe in crypto currencies and in ETH. I think ETH is the greatest altcoin that is too undervalued at the moment. One day it will bounce back, achieve the new price records and will be at the top of crypto currencies market.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 06:39:31 AM
Now it is the best time for ethereum to be kept right where it is. It is better to hold it instead of selling it. For sure it will come a better time but for now don't sell it
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 16, 2018, 03:30:05 PM
Ethereum is on a really bad bearish trend. I know that this cannot be the end of the coin, there's certainty that the coin will rise above its present challenges and will bounce back in due time. How much growth it will experience in the next couple of months, no one knows for a fact, but there definitely will be some growth.
ethereum is one of the strongest and the most stanle cryptocurrency that i know if i may say so anout crjptocurrency world at all
Activity: 98
October 16, 2018, 03:29:40 PM
Now the most advantageous position with ethereum is to hold it. Because it is not clear how long it will take to restore and grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 16, 2018, 03:29:21 PM
I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
in my opi ion ethereum will be getter with some timw and i believe taht we will see it growingnstrongwr and stronger
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: