Pages:
Author

Topic: Which season is ETH now? - page 6. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 28, 2018, 10:15:05 AM
I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.

Yes that's true Ethereum is below $50 dollars back in 2015 and I have been Bought Ethereum at $2 dollars and Sell it at $14 dollars and I think this is one of my Biggest mistake in Crypto decision because i'm a newbie at that time and Hodling is not in my agenda back then. But it change now regarding the season as we know that the main cause of Ethereum price dump is due to massive selling from Whale hodlers. I think those $1000 dollars speculation its not possible this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
September 28, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Eth is now currently falling but I guess that it will not stay that way and might find its way in going up any time now. So, it will be so much better if we find time to buy this coin. This coin is one of the promising one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
September 28, 2018, 10:11:39 AM
I hope ETH is on bottom now because it's #2 crypto project and there are many great devs are working on Ethereum 2.0. So I can recommend to buy more ETH while it's cheap now. I believe ETH under $200 is cheap and I filled my bags.
I recently saw that Ripple passed Ethereum actually, even though I don't believe Ripple has high chances to keep this position, we never know in this unpredictable market, could surprise us again this year.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
I didn't use the whole capacity of ethereum because when we say the whole capacity it means you invested, you trade, you hold and use all offers benefits of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
September 28, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I hope ETH is on bottom now because it's #2 crypto project and there are many great devs are working on Ethereum 2.0. So I can recommend to buy more ETH while it's cheap now. I believe ETH under $200 is cheap and I filled my bags.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
ETH is falling and stagnant in common, I can't find any positive changes in its current life so my trading on it is finished. I am going to hold it for the better time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
September 28, 2018, 08:47:24 AM
According to me, it is impossible to reach $1000 again this year, not even sure next year. First of all, Ethereum has a history at rising less than Bitcoin in general. I believe it was near $1500 at the start of the year, but the collapse has been too harsh for it to recover. Second thing to consider, the quantity of Ethereum is higher than the quantity of Bitcoin, which in my opinion limits the rise in the price (again if you compare it to Bitcoin).
I would not invest in Ethereum right now, unless it is with pocket money. Too much risk.
Activity: 123
September 27, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
Ethereum is facing some challenges now, and I have to give my opinion about it, I think it is in a season where it needs to balance itself, and get back on its feet. This is the season where its supporters and investors need to stand by it, and hodl the coin. Challenging times, but will be worth it at the end.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
September 20, 2018, 01:56:55 AM
Actually lot of similar question on this board. You can discuss on existing thread rethar than make a new topic. Or you could use search button before posting. By the way, I think still we are in buy zone for eth. If you see previous record than I think current price is lower in this year. So it's time to buy. But invest what you affords loss. No one can say about crypto future.
Activity: 218
September 19, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
I joined crypto some months ago now. As at the time I joined crypto, ETH was around 700$ compared to around 1000$ it was January this year. The value of ETH now is around 202$.In my findings, I discovered that ETH was below 50$ early 2015. With all these trends, which season can we say ETH is tending towards now because some believe it will rise above 1000$ before the close of this year while others say it will keep going down. Which season are we? Let me know your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: