Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Shitcoin should we hold now? - page 12. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
August 06, 2019, 07:38:13 AM
We shouldn't hold shitcoins at all, Hold only quality coins.Wink
Those coins you've mentioned literally are shitcoins that I never heard of, I've lost so much in shitcoins to avoid them now. :/ I wish you good luck with your shitcoin trading.
Because you dont choose a right shitcoin for trading and holding. You need to choose shitcoin which their devs still working everyday, and they use their money to pump monthly or weekly. Like me, choose PC to hold, and earn 400% profit. This is our new chance. Dont think that the shitcoin wont pump. Huobi team will help us to protect our profit in shitcoin. So dont worry when trading it. Good luck my friend Smiley
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
August 06, 2019, 07:36:01 AM
HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

1. UC - This is the best shitcoin you should hold now
2. CNN - Good for holding
3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

I don't hold shitcoin in my wallet because this can make me lose .. and holding shitcoin requires luck to be able to benefit from it ... and very few shitcoins are able to develop in cryptocurency ... and hopefully the coins you hold today can give you an advantage the big one..

I think you lost when holding Shitcoin because you dont choose the right coin to hold. Like me, I have earned about 400% when holding PC at the bottom price. You should check if that shitcoin is good, and have chance to pump. Dont fomo, it will make you lost more. My list is nearly to enough shitcoin for you to hold, now is your choice, earn more or lost. Good luck when trading my friend Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
August 05, 2019, 09:46:24 PM
I would not trust shitcoins at all.  Because it is already a road to nowhere.  There is a big risk that you can lose everything.  Better to work with trusted projects.
Shitcoins that mostly came from airdrops does not have any value nor listed on the exchange. Do not let yourself gain lose for that and better to find worth projects that worth for your effort. There are less number of shitcoin that have chance to have price in the market where fee is more higher than what you earn

Very few shitcoin have the opportunity to raise prices in this market because most of these projects are projects without clear development and the trading volume is often very low. I think this investment will be very risky for your property because if the coin does not have a community then it is likely that the coin will die soon so should not invest when there is nothing clear and should only trust good project in this market
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 04, 2019, 11:27:03 AM
HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Why do I have to hold shitcoin, but because it's very dangerous, I can lose everything to altcoin like that at any time. Most altcoin is pumped 3 to 5 times on houbi, I know that there are no risk investment options on them.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
August 05, 2019, 08:16:39 PM
Tezos, Monero, ETH and Nano

Low caps: Nerva(XNV), Actinium(ACM), Masari(MSR)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 05, 2019, 07:47:04 PM
I would not trust shitcoins at all.  Because it is already a road to nowhere.  There is a big risk that you can lose everything.  Better to work with trusted projects.
Shitcoins that mostly came from airdrops does not have any value nor listed on the exchange. Do not let yourself gain lose for that and better to find worth projects that worth for your effort. There are less number of shitcoin that have chance to have price in the market where fee is more higher than what you earn
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 05, 2019, 06:53:57 PM
I think that this is just entertainment for OP. Do not treat this as a serious form of earnings. This threatens you with the loss of all invested funds.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
August 04, 2019, 12:16:25 PM
I have so much shitcoin which i got from bounty .I got CCN ,XRT ,CRD etc.I don't has it any chance to go up once again .But still  i see those can has a great chance to go up cause those coin are based on good projects and great feature as well.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
August 04, 2019, 12:08:43 PM
It isn't really advisable to hold shitcoin, most times these so called shitcoins have been abandoned by the developers and as such price might never pump again. So do your research and make your picks wisely.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 04, 2019, 11:25:57 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

What factors make you believe that the coin is good to buy and hold? then why do you invest in the coin, if you say that the coin are shitcoin? because in my opinion shitcoin is a coin that has no price and of course the project of the coin has no progress or even dies, so that the coin becomes shitcoin and no one will want to invest in the coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 04, 2019, 11:14:29 AM
First of all i would like to congraluate you that you already reach a milestone for succesfully trading over 1 year .

second one , its funny how you call the coins you hold shitcoin when you treated them like a gem just like when a trader choose if whats the good coin to buy and sell  . 

last , shitcoins are useless coins that cant be sold for some price so we should  hodl them ? 
Activity: 531
August 04, 2019, 09:56:15 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Should not choose shitcoin hold at this time. The market may collapse at any time, there are many good altcoin and its price is going to the bottom, you can choose and buy them. Keep away from shitcoin as far as possible
Activity: 509
Merit: 10
August 04, 2019, 11:08:35 AM
If you have shitcoin, you should sell it if possible, but if you can't sell it, you can just keep it in your wallet, but you don't need to buy shitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
August 04, 2019, 10:46:57 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

This is like asking where should you place the bullet out of the 6 holes in a magnum in order to play Russian roulette. The only sane answer is none. All shitcoins are pretty much done for. With the anniversary of BCash is a good opportunity to reminder what happens when you go on a fork adventure.

Altcoins are all going to 0 (0 doesn't necessarily mean literally 0, even Bitconnect is traded in some shitholes but you get the idea). Bitcoin is going back to 90% market dominance. Get it while its cheap.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
August 04, 2019, 10:45:04 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

i think there is no reasonable reason to buy and holding a shitcoins on our bag my friend
do not follow a pump and dump coin if you are not ready to lose your money
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2019, 10:29:40 AM
You choose shitcoin to hold, I think it's very high risk and you have to be careful. my advice is you should start choosing coins in cmc and that you can get to make a good profit
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
August 04, 2019, 10:02:46 AM
With new projects coming in the market it's hard to decide anymore because most projects nowadays always failed to met what holders looking for and ended up shitcoins nonetheless. It's best for future holds that already stable in the market within top 20 on cmc perhaps will surely be a good future rather than shitcoins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 04, 2019, 09:57:31 AM
Really? You look at coins ranks with 2000? Down from 200 is trash.
Activity: 798
August 04, 2019, 08:49:53 AM
I think it is very risky to trade or hold shitcoins. These coins haven't any potential, and their prices are expected to collapse in a short amount of time, and the result you lose your hard earned money in vain. There are many good coins which deserve our investments and holding.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 04, 2019, 09:53:22 AM
Well you are engaging with shitcoins therefore you should know the consequence you are gambling with very least chance for you to make a profit to it.  And since you know it is a shitcoin you should not expect anything to it.
Pages:
Jump to: