Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Shitcoin should we hold now? - page 13. (Read 6386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2019, 08:38:51 AM
HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

1. UC - This is the best shitcoin you should hold now
2. CNN - Good for holding
3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Why we have to buy and hold shitcoins? It is okay if we hold it just because we already have it from the past, but if we intend to buy it today, it would be a bad decision. It would be better to invest on well-known coins instead on shitcoins which mostly will give us almost nothing in the future unless there is a miracle.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 04, 2019, 09:24:00 AM
Why would you hold shitcoins rather than a worthy coins? Shitcoins are unlikely to gain value so stop shilling.

Majority of altcoins are still cheap hence hodl a coin that has volume in exchanges and not a shitcoins that has no value at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 04, 2019, 08:07:57 AM
I'm surprised there are so many posts here about asking the best altcoins to hold, but here it is asking what shitcoins to hold, he doesn't need to ask anymore he just need to look on coinmarketcap, those coins without volume and 0 prices in the market, and besides people are dumping their shitcoins in the market.
just, as a rule, many Shitcoins can give very good profit in the short term. That's why he has such a question. he wants fast money
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
August 04, 2019, 09:16:16 AM
Thank you for this information. It is time for all of us, bounty hunters, to share which coins will get pumped to reap benefits from the pump market. I will surely not miss the chance and get profits from the pump.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
August 04, 2019, 09:04:43 AM
HI everyone.
I have trade on Huobi for about 1 year, and now is the time for us to discuss which shitcoin is good for holding now.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom, so now we should choose some coin now.
Here is my list, choose any coin that you like for xx profit, or if you have any better coin, please reply this message. Thanks!

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

There's no valid point to buy those coins. They are pump and dump coins which could cause a lot of loss to a beginner. Do not jump on a moving train because you might get rekt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 04, 2019, 08:38:38 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

i dont know why you want hold shitcoin , and no reason for me and other investor to invest in it.
its better to hold top 10 coin than hold shitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
August 04, 2019, 08:28:55 AM
In my own opinion, it's not advisable to hold shitcoins. Shitcoins already imply the project doesn't have great prospects so what's the essence of holding the coins? It's high time we crypto enthusiasts started holding coins with future prospects for long term and not otherwise.
Keeping shitcoin does not give you a chance to make a profit and will certainly face a lot of risk when investing in shitcoin. I often studied very seriously before investing in altcoin and staying away from bad projects because those projects certainly won't help me earn good profits. The best advice now is to consider carefully before investing because sometimes shitcoin can also gold
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 04, 2019, 04:21:16 AM
I would not trust shitcoins at all.  Because it is already a road to nowhere.  There is a big risk that you can lose everything.  Better to work with trusted projects.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
August 04, 2019, 07:32:34 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

Why do you want to hold shitcoins? How do you think you can make a profit with shitcoins? Pump with a small amount of money or? If you do not have years of experience, you will lose money, and if your opinion is like this, I suggest you continue with more fundamental way.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 04, 2019, 06:52:25 AM
If that coin is new coins, I won't advise you to invest in that coin because there is a lot of coins you can choose to invest. It's not good to risk your money in the unknown project even if they say that the project could be very good in the future. We don't know if that project could run for a long time because we need to wait for the time. You can search for the other coins which have a good history in the market so you don't have to feel bad if the coins cannot give you a profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
August 04, 2019, 04:46:59 AM
We shouldn't hold shitcoins at all, Hold only quality coins.Wink
Those coins you've mentioned literally are shitcoins that I never heard of, I've lost so much in shitcoins to avoid them now. :/ I wish you good luck with your shitcoin trading.
Losing money as a result of investing in shitty coins taught me to avoid any coins that have nothing but a one-page site, name and unprofessional team. I believe that useless coins should be avoided as much as possible and sold for BTC. In this way, we will strengthen BTC and help clear the market of such useless coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 04, 2019, 04:13:22 AM
In my own opinion, it's not advisable to hold shitcoins. Shitcoins already imply the project doesn't have great prospects so what's the essence of holding the coins? It's high time we crypto enthusiasts started holding coins with future prospects for long term and not otherwise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
August 04, 2019, 03:59:10 AM
The last crypto bullrun happened based on hype but not this time so why would anyone wants to hold shitcoins?do you think shitcoins will benefit from future bullrun?look what happened to altcoins this year even when bitcoin keeps surging in value many good altcoins failed to follow the bullrun thread,it will be a disaster for anyone that holds shitcoin i bet.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 04, 2019, 03:47:48 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

How ironic that you know already it was a shitcoin but you want to hold it. By the way its just base in my own opinion but one thing is for sure if its a true shitcoins i dont want hold it. Anyway HIT was a promising one i think! goodluck.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
August 04, 2019, 03:33:46 AM
HI everyone.
Few last day, we have seen the pump of PC, up to 400% from the bottom,
This could be a trap don't fall for such crypto manipulations which can be a calling for unsuspecting traders to buy the pump while the real trick is to dump when price is inflated.

Besides its a shitcoin it won't change this fact, leave it as it is.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
August 04, 2019, 03:28:43 AM
I'm surprised there are so many posts here about asking the best altcoins to hold, but here it is asking what shitcoins to hold, he doesn't need to ask anymore he just need to look on coinmarketcap, those coins without volume and 0 prices in the market, and besides people are dumping their shitcoins in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 04, 2019, 01:50:01 AM
HI everyone.

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

I don't hold shitcoin in my wallet because this can make me lose .. and holding shitcoin requires luck to be able to benefit from it ... and very few shitcoins are able to develop in cryptocurency ... and hopefully the coins you hold today can give you an advantage the big one..
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 04, 2019, 03:10:16 AM
hich shitcoin is good for holding now.

this is the main problem you have. you can not use the bold parts in the same sentence!

if something is a shitcoin and only gets pumped then it is NOT good for holding. so you, without even knowing it, are contradicting yourself and invalidating the following things you said about those 3 coins.
you have to decide whether you think something is a shitcoin and if you want to be a trader making profit from pumps or you think something is not a shitcoin and want to be an investor holding that coin.
i'd say the latter is not possible with altcoins ever. and only the former (short term trading) is possible. in which case when it comes to shitcoins you have no way of knowing which one is going to get pumped unless the pump has already started so you could see its effects on the charts.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 04, 2019, 02:01:27 AM

3. HIT - Nearly to pump?

How can you claim these coins best to hold? Moreover, you know one of them will be pumped in the near future?
Are you following a pumping channel? Or you are one of the people behind the pump-dump these coins on the exchange?  Tongue

As you said those are shitcoins, It is not recommended choices for others, especially for beginners.
It seems those coins are only about pump-dump. It only brings advantages for a group of people who usually play the pump-dump on the crypto market.
While others possibly lose their money with significant price moves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
August 04, 2019, 01:37:32 AM
Dont hold any shitcoins,i know that last bullrun of 2017 many shitcoins brings better profits but believe me it will be different this time around,sell the shitcoins and buy reliable altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: