Pages:
Author

Topic: Which smartphone do you use and why? - page 30. (Read 18394 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 05, 2017, 08:32:41 PM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 is the smartphone that i use. Why ? Because it's so handy and i fell comfortable using it than any android phones. And all that i ever wanted to do in my phone i also have it in here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 03, 2017, 01:49:39 AM
I am using Samsung nore 5 as it has the best features and also the picture quality is too good and I am always comfortable with android in compare to iphones as iphone I find it very complicated and on the other hand samsung is user friendly.
Today, Samsung smartphones are really much better than even the famous iphone. First of all, I'm very pleased with the price, because other brands with the same capabilities are offered for a lot of big money.

Samsung phones have come a long way. I used to be all Apple, but now its all Samsung. Waiting on that Note 8 to arrive.

Yeah even I am eagerly waiting for the launch of note 8 as was planning to buy note7 when it got launched but that phone involved some technical issues which made it to disappear from the market so now eyes are on note 8 for sure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 03, 2017, 01:01:11 AM
I am using Samsung nore 5 as it has the best features and also the picture quality is too good and I am always comfortable with android in compare to iphones as iphone I find it very complicated and on the other hand samsung is user friendly.
Today, Samsung smartphones are really much better than even the famous iphone. First of all, I'm very pleased with the price, because other brands with the same capabilities are offered for a lot of big money.

Samsung phones have come a long way. I used to be all Apple, but now its all Samsung. Waiting on that Note 8 to arrive.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
April 02, 2017, 11:38:38 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
April 02, 2017, 10:23:46 PM
Activity: 30
April 02, 2017, 04:33:14 PM
I would prefer Samsung phone. My old onephone was a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It greatly works for using the internet, whatsapp, has a great camera.
All the necessary services and applications Samsung works very well with them. I would also agree to the Samsung latest model. It would be a better choice. But while the Samsung j2 is satisfied
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
April 02, 2017, 05:36:55 AM
Curretly, I am using android phones, samsung j7 prime since it's more efficient and friendly user to use. They have said that ios is the best of all, but I strongly disagree since I have used it already and samsung android phones makes  me more comfortable to use it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
April 02, 2017, 05:05:45 AM
I have recently got a Xiaomi Mi4s for me. It is a pretty nice phone for a small price, and I really like it a lot. It is funny that I found it accidently on one of the smartphone comparison websites. But I glad that I got it and saved a lot of money!
Activity: 46
March 28, 2017, 12:43:23 PM
I have used sony. because its the great.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
March 28, 2017, 12:15:46 PM
I would prefer Samsung phone. My old onephone was a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It greatly works for using the internet, whatsapp, has a great camera.
Activity: 28
March 28, 2017, 11:13:20 AM
Note 5, because my note 7 got the kill switch  Embarrassed  (understandably) beside that fiasco, I've loved the note series & haven't lost faith. I look forward to what the 8 will bring to the table.
Activity: 9
March 28, 2017, 11:07:27 AM
I currently use a windows phone because dont have money to buy another phone yet but I really love android, but i guess IOS is the bomb.
Activity: 84
March 28, 2017, 05:56:31 AM
I really like my HTC. He may be not the best smartphone, but I have it for many years doesn't break and performs all the functions I need. The only problem is that it needs to be charged every day, but I'm used to.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
March 28, 2017, 05:14:06 AM
I waiting samsung s8.
Good option slower camersas 240 or higher.
Activity: 29
March 27, 2017, 05:01:51 PM
LG. anything that runs on android is fine for me
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
March 26, 2017, 05:26:04 PM
i am using Sony Z5 because it is perfect. Sony has wonderful color and best photo. i just love this brand, i am fun of them. even their  advertisement are just perfect

Sony is Best of bests
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
March 26, 2017, 04:00:27 PM
for now i use xiaomi redmi note 4 pro...
this device very good smartphone, battery this phone very frugal..
i love this phone because just fill the battery once a day Smiley

I also have this phone model. I really enjoy using it. Very convenient and easy. In addition, this phone is not very expensive
Activity: 574
March 26, 2017, 11:55:14 AM
for now i use xiaomi redmi note 4 pro...
this device very good smartphone, battery this phone very frugal..
i love this phone because just fill the battery once a day Smiley
Activity: 62
March 26, 2017, 11:38:52 AM
I use Nokia Lumia, unlocked, works well. Change to something more expensive do not see the point, the main function performs.
Activity: 434
March 18, 2017, 02:25:54 AM
More and more I find myself using dumbphones. Too much distractions with smarthpone.I keep tablet for all the fun and dumb phone for calling.
Pages:
Jump to: