Pages:
Author

Topic: Which smartphone do you use and why? - page 33. (Read 18394 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Security Analyst | WebApp Developer
January 22, 2017, 04:28:01 PM
I use an iPhone because it looks swag Wink

Yep, chillin' with an iPhone 7 Plus cuz swag! Cool
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 22, 2017, 04:25:59 PM
I use an iPhone , I love it  that's the reason of using this SmartPhone Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 22, 2017, 04:13:55 PM
I used to have Nokia Lumia 822 recently. It has almost everything that a good smartphone is supposed to have, for instance, excellent camera, especially selfie, CPU that provides great speed and of course design of panel. One problem is that it has windows OS and the store is so poor. If it had store like android i would definitely had that phone for many years.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
January 21, 2017, 08:36:32 PM
i use meizu m2 note but maybe if i have much money i want to buy Iphone
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 21, 2017, 06:16:21 PM
I use Samsung Note 3
I bought when it just landed. I love it because of the big screen size and 1080p is enough for me
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
January 21, 2017, 12:01:32 PM
Am using an Android phone running on Android one ROM.

Rooted and Xposed installed
Activity: 30
January 21, 2017, 10:48:38 AM
i'm using HUAWEI now, and HTC is my first. alll my phone were unlocked, i like free, won't use IOS, because it is a closed OS!
Activity: 54
January 21, 2017, 08:35:56 AM
I think Apple Ios is for girls, solid dudes prefer android  Cool
Activity: 37
January 21, 2017, 05:33:46 AM
I like the smartphone Samsung S6 Edge +,
Advanced Samsung Android phone at the moment.
Sophistication can be seen in terms of the kitchen runway and its display.
Because Samsung has curved screen with a size of 5.7 inches and wearing a Quad HD resolution with a layer of Gorilla Glass 4 thereon.
This is very cool.
Then to the kitchen spur, relying Ram 4GB strengthened by the Exynos 7420 processor running at speed 64 Bit architecture Octa Core.
Not until there are Hp Samsung sophistication of this, there are still 2 camera karen consisting of 16 MP at the back side and 5 MP on the front side, both of which are capable of capturing every moment with crystal clear image results when used day or night.
how, attracted by samsung S6 Edge +?
Activity: 97
January 21, 2017, 05:14:35 AM
im using samsung galaxy j7, because i like samsung guarantee
brand new
Activity: 0
January 20, 2017, 10:07:44 PM
im using xiaomi redmi 3 pro with original rom and fully unlocked.
i think this smartphone really fit me. im not a gamer-type of guy, also i mobilize a lot so i need a phone that have an awesome battery life, and this one really awesome. with a lot of internet usage and chatting, i can still have 1.5 day until it drop to 14% which is the alarm of low bat is ringing
Activity: 378
Merit: 125
January 21, 2017, 05:07:20 AM
i use android xiaomi redmi note 3, this device very cheap but high spesification  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
January 21, 2017, 01:04:30 AM
I am using samsung because it is all i can afford for now and i like android because you can do anything like changing roms ...I already rooted my phone for that
There are more smartphone that can saves you money. Samsung is more pricey compared to local phones if I were try other local phones in your country.
Activity: 5
January 20, 2017, 09:33:22 PM
Hey All , I am used newest Smartphone that corelated by crypto. Yes , The Biggest Smartphone production named CROT.CORP
CROT.CO made the fastest smartphone with new coin inside called CRCX or CrotCoin , hey not CR7 ok LOL .

Crot Smartphone is fastest and easy to use . Its make easy for trading and posting on forum .
Crot also will launch for The ICO .
Hoping you are here can be participating to CRCX ICO.
Bounty rewards is CROT Smartphone.
Activity: 84
January 20, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
I'm using an OnePlus 3 with Stock Android 7.0.

I decided to buy this smartphone, because it has very good specifications (6GB RAM, Quad-Core CPU, FullHD-AMOLED-Display, 16MP-Cam) for a "low" price (400 USD) (compared to other smartphones).
Also, Android is a nice operation system (lot more "freedom" than iOS), especially on the OnePlus it's less customized by the brand (compared to Samsung, LG etc.).
And it got DashCharge, a quick charging technology which is pretty useful in some cases.

Friendly Regards,
- SkycityVictorians
Activity: 134
December 30, 2016, 10:40:03 AM
I use a Samsung S7. Had an iPhone previously and just wanted something different. IMO they are both the same thing, they do the same thing and both are high end so either or same shit..
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2016, 10:27:29 AM
I am using samsung because it is all i can afford for now and i like android because you can do anything like changing roms ...I already rooted my phone for that
Activity: 238
December 30, 2016, 10:16:57 AM
I share the Galaxy S6 with my dad. We live together,and needed a phone away from home. He chose this one because of its high rating for the camera, I'm terrible at taking pictures, so we needed a "point and shoot" kinda thing.

It works really well! And practically does everything we need/want. I'm a story writer, so I'm always writing with it. I've also played some games (mostly just high quality match 3 games, but I play one called Game of War too).

We thought about upgrading to S7 when we could afford it, but that's the one with the issue of their batteries overheating, so we decided to wait. This phone is still worth quite a bit because of that, and we even paid less than it currently is priced at, which is totally cool.

Our only complaint is the lack of micro SD card, who designs a phone in this age without the ability to store big files?! Oh, and the music randomly stops playing (no matter what media app you use), but I think there's a program interfering with it, I don't want to blame that on the device.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 10, 2016, 12:53:48 AM
i have Motorola Droid RAZR, the RAZR brand packs all of the features of the Droid Bionic into a lighter body that's one of the thinnest phones in the world. This Android phone with 4G LTE sports a large qHD screen, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, front-facing camera, 8-megapixel main camera, 1080p HD video capture.
Activity: 6
December 30, 2016, 10:03:00 AM
samsung galaxy grand prime
Pages:
Jump to: