Pages:
Author

Topic: Which social media do you prefer? - page 4. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 14, 2020, 10:55:33 AM
I prefer Facebook...
the reason I prefer Facebook because most of the people closest to me are better at playing Facebook than other social media such as Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Both of my parents only have a Facebook account as well as other families who are old, the majority of them are only active on Facebook.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 14, 2020, 10:27:08 AM
Social media has become powerful all over the world it has become a major platform for organizing protest movements in many countries around the world. My favorites are Facebook and Instagram these are known as social media sending any information is very fast and the chances of speed are likely to be missed. Be aware of the feedback you provide on social media channels so that they support your brand in both character and personality.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
September 14, 2020, 10:22:40 AM
Facebook and Twitter. Guess these are the easiest to relate to.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 09, 2020, 03:54:53 AM
Instagram and snapchat is the best social plateform now a days. People never get bored and tired whenever they are using these two apps. Their snaps quality effects and clearness are awesome. I love to use intagram and snapchat.
copper member
September 08, 2020, 02:03:20 PM
For personal use, I like Facebook the most. Because First of all - most of my friends use this platform as well, so that I can be up to date what’s going on in their life, what they are interested in, what products/services/businesses they recommend etc. I also use Facebook to follow brands/organizations/places etc. For me this platform is great to look for events that are interesting for me.
copper member
September 08, 2020, 04:48:29 AM
I spent most of the time on Facebook and Telegram, i also take some time with my tiktok to upload some video clips hehehe.
So glad i'm not the only person here that uses tiktok haha...
Activity: 61
September 07, 2020, 11:39:30 PM
I prefer facebook. because it is easy to understand
copper member
September 07, 2020, 11:22:33 PM
Honestly, i'm gonna get a shit ton of hate for this, but I'm truly addicted to tiktok. Not sure if that's a social media tho... the only other social media i use is instgaram and reddit.
copper member
September 07, 2020, 08:09:55 AM
There are too much but I use to prefer Whatsapp and Instagram. Because all the basic required features are present in these both applications.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
September 07, 2020, 03:05:29 AM
I stopped using most of social media a year ago. The only one I still sometimes use is Instagram. Facebook has so many ads and random news poping up that I just couldn't stand it anymore. Also most people on facebook I see maybe a few times a year and barely talk anyways. The pictures on Instagram are usually better.
Activity: 3
August 05, 2020, 08:29:00 AM
I think facebook is mostly boring for me as a person this day, I would choose twitter anyday, it has a lot of great content. and it happens to be my go to place whenever I am bored.

But tiktok now the most popular social network, also to many services are created around it, most of them for download videos or music.

I mean that it's very much in demand now and you can make good money even on account promotion, Facebook does not give this anymore
August 05, 2020, 08:21:34 AM
These are the popular ones today.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram
- YouTube
- Reddit
and many more.

I prefer Facebook, that's what my most relatives use and I'm also using YT.

I think facebook is mostly boring for me as a person this day, I would choose twitter anyday, it has a lot of great content. and it happens to be my go to place whenever I am bored.

But tiktok now the most popular social network, also to many services are created around it, most of them for download videos or music.
Activity: 7
July 17, 2020, 02:14:57 PM
These are the popular ones today.

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram
- YouTube
- Reddit
and many more.

I prefer Facebook, that's what my most relatives use and I'm also using YT.

July 17, 2020, 11:36:33 AM
Many of them, e.g. instagram, VK, facebook, telegram of cource. Last time watch at tiktok, so many perspective in it I think, and so many ads and other things made around, some solutions, services, like this and other, statistics, bloggers, all this is so interesting for me, new horizons. Are you trid it, interesting?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
July 17, 2020, 10:55:04 AM
Only use here, Youtube just for watching videos, and the Kanopool Discord channel.
Other than that I consider the 'follow and join a crowd' mentality of most other SM sites to be pointless (and possibly speeding up the downfall of civilization Tongue ). I think for myself and could care less about what is 'trending'. Then there is the issue of ads and user data collection that all the SM sites use - no thank you!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 17, 2020, 10:35:10 AM
Rarely using social media even during the lockdown days, Maybe youtube can be my most preferred choice because whenever I have free time I always watch different kind of videos and installed instagram in my mobile but not using that much to be honest.
copper member
Activity: 45
July 17, 2020, 10:07:13 AM
Twitter is one of the best for me so far, but with the recent security downtime, I'm skeptical with my choice.
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
July 17, 2020, 08:05:50 AM
fb only for messenger, haven't posted for few years. i also have instagram only few posts in years. i use both sites only for communication with friends and family.
Activity: 23
July 14, 2020, 04:06:22 AM
Facebook and Instagram. Facebook because I am very active on it because I keep contact with my friends and from time to time I share something on my timeline and Instagram because it is addictive and I use it mostly to post photos when I am travelling because people generally like them and for some others as well.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 14, 2020, 04:05:34 AM
Я нe люблю coцceти, нo пoльзyюcь   Grin  FB)
Чтo Baм нpaвитcя в coцceтяx? Mнoгo ли вpeмeни тaм пpoвoдитe?
Mate don't Go out of your Local if you cannot Post in english because that is prohibited in this forum to Post Non English in english boards.

I am a professional Web designer, Currently, I am working with Leading Web Designing Company and I have designed most of Websites
Whats the connection?

OP is asking about what social media you are using and not about your career.

I use only Instagram and Reddit. YouTube is to watch video
YouTube is really the stress reliever now,in this pandemic season.
Pages:
Jump to: