Pages:
Author

Topic: Which social media do you prefer? - page 5. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
July 14, 2020, 03:01:45 AM
I don't use Facebook much. I use Twitter frequently because I love to read from my favourite celebrities and idols. The most social media type of app I use is Quora to read stories and stuffs. It's interesting, you should check it out. I hang out sometimes in discord, but not so much any more. I don't really have used any other social medias apart from these.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 14, 2020, 02:34:54 AM
I am a professional Web designer, Currently, I am working with Leading Web Designing Company and I have designed most of Websites
Activity: 11
July 14, 2020, 02:02:21 AM
I use only Instagram and Reddit. YouTube is to watch video
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 12, 2020, 02:26:04 PM
I want to see the most interesting ones
I like what's app. Most of the time, i use to active on what's app. Because As a game lover, i have a lots of friends on what's app from different country. It feels great, playing games with them.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 08, 2020, 02:25:22 AM
For me, i love YouTube a lot than any other social media. Because of lock down i can't go outside. So i use YouTube & trying to learn a lot of things everyday. So YouTube is the perfect platform for me to develop my skill in different purpose.

YouTube has been the stop over of more people specially this Lockdown,from learning How to Cook.

Learning how to DIY .

Learning Buy en Sell.

Learning How to trade.

and lot more,so yeah YouTube is the most favorite these days.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
July 07, 2020, 04:56:51 PM
I personally prefer to use Facebook and Twitter because so many people around me are using these two platforms. Besides, I'm also a bounty hunter, Facebook and Twitter helped me a lot in my work.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
July 07, 2020, 03:22:54 PM
in the past my favorite was facebook but lately i discovered instagram that i consider much faster and functional, even twitter is not bad, i keep using all three
Activity: 727
Merit: 109
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 07, 2020, 01:12:55 PM
 For me, i love YouTube a lot than any other social media. Because of lock down i can't go outside. So i use YouTube & trying to learn a lot of things everyday. So YouTube is the perfect platform for me to develop my skill in different purpose.
Activity: 23
July 02, 2020, 02:24:36 PM
YouTube is fine, I always have nice time watching mine favourite sport but I prefer Facebook because I am able to keep in touch with near and distance friends
Activity: 66
July 02, 2020, 10:42:08 AM
I don't like Facebook, the interface is not for me at all, but I adore Instagram, where only watch stories Cheesy.
TikTok is to get up in the morning and to relax before going to bed.
Whatsapp is not for me, too, as they have privacy issues, thus, I'm using Telegram.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 30, 2020, 05:14:35 PM

I'm active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit amongst other social media sites that I'm somewhat trying out every now and then.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
June 30, 2020, 03:05:16 PM
I'd say my the most interesting one in terms of originality is probably this forum  Grin
Apart from it I use mainly youtube, twitter and reddit
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 30, 2020, 01:29:48 PM
In terms of riding off boredom, I would prefer youtube since you can watch random videos for free or if you want watching series or movies, I would prefer Netflix. There are alot of social media you can choose like facebook or messenger where you can easily reach out to your friends. Instagram would be nice too if you are mesmerize with good shot photos. Twitter are preferred for millennials for trending issues.
YouTube movies are for rent but I don't use that. For those that can't afford to pay with netflix, there are also free movies uploaded on youtube. You only have to search for a better quality so if there's one then you are lucky but if there's none, look for another one.

Or you might look for a better content.

YouTube is such a huge platform and a lot of things to learn if you use it properly.
Activity: 38
June 30, 2020, 08:26:56 AM
In terms of riding off boredom, I would prefer youtube since you can watch random videos for free or if you want watching series or movies, I would prefer Netflix. There are alot of social media you can choose like facebook or messenger where you can easily reach out to your friends. Instagram would be nice too if you are mesmerize with good shot photos. Twitter are preferred for millennials for trending issues.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 29, 2020, 08:20:57 AM

Instagram is on top of my list since I also used it as a media for our online business. Grin Facebook for communication with long lost friends. And what I love about FB is that I store all my son's pictures on his own account, so that once he's old enough, I will hand him the password to the account so he can take a look back on the years passed. Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
June 29, 2020, 03:44:14 AM

youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, telegram I often using Facebook and Instagram to add friends in cyberspace for the promotion of products furniture to find customers and find the latest information on updates about events more viral for my communication using Whatsapp and telegrams.
YouTube is the best for me because i can learn new thing by watching videos like cooking tutorials. I also love watching vlogs with my favorite youtuber or watching games.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
June 28, 2020, 09:49:42 PM
I can't go past Twitter tbh. I check it several times a day.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
June 28, 2020, 07:22:12 PM
youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, telegram I often using Facebook and Instagram to add friends in cyberspace for the promotion of products furniture to find customers and find the latest information on updates about events more viral for my communication using Whatsapp and telegrams.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
June 28, 2020, 04:22:50 PM

Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Reddit
TikTok

How about you?
Activity: 72
Merit: 36
June 28, 2020, 03:14:07 PM
I prefer Twitter and Facebook more than any other social media. Although Reddit is the best place to get news related to cryptocurrency but I do not like the Karma system. It has now become a tool to downgrade others.
Pages:
Jump to: