Pages:
Author

Topic: which token should I use for my investment ? - page 4. (Read 2412 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
I think it would depend on the demand for the currencies in general, although there is a possibility of getting good returns from long term investments. You can hold ethereum bnb tokens for investment they have the potential to give good returns even if these coins are dumped, there is no fear of getting lost and rising again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 288
Cashback 15%
MATIC is still in my buy zone (I'm a buyer under 1 usd) so I am accumulating that. Additionally, I intend to claim my MAXX finance tokens on their website (you receive an allotment based on how many MATIC you have in your wallet). After the free claim round I will stake my MATIC on stader for 10% APY and my MAXX on MAXX finance for 80% APY.
Matic is a nice coin, but I will advise you to be very careful on it if you are planning to go with matic on a long term, there are some rumours speculation that it's gonna dump hard in few months to come, although the whole market will might dump soon from the rumours of Mt Gox, but matic might dump harder, just a piece of advice though not a financial advise
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hello, Dear

Can anyone tell me which token should I use for my investment which will give me profit in a short time as I am investing for the first time?

Thank You,

You have to take the higher risk, If you are thinking of quick profit. Should look for a solid project like the Oasis protocol. Polkadot, Near, etc, and think about long-term profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Hello, Dear

Can anyone tell me which token should I use for my investment which will give me profit in a short time as I am investing for the first time?

Thank You,

if you want to make a profit in a short time maybe you better find out yourself by looking for information about altcoins that are on the rise or are in a trending condition but have a higher risk. but if you want to find altcoins for long-term investment maybe many people can advise you to buy some potential altcoins. but in my opinion you are better off looking for information yourself than having to listen to advice from others.
If we invest through normal coins, we can see that we can earn a lot of money here and there, and if we invest at the wrong time, we will lose a lot of money here.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Hello, Dear

Thank You,

if you want to make a profit in a short time maybe you better find out yourself by looking for information about altcoins that are on the rise or are in a trending condition but have a higher risk. but if you want to find altcoins for long-term investment maybe many people can advise you to buy some potential altcoins. but in my opinion you are better off looking for information yourself than having to listen to advice from others.
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Since most of the coins price drop because of bear season you can easily choose a good coin hold for 2-3 years and forget about it until price goes in upward trend again just never sell at this season to avoid losing your investment, this is the best time to accumulate.  

The coins you are talking about, we really have a lot on the market, such as ETH, BNB, Sol, Matic... these coins are being heavily discounted from their ATH price . Sadly, OP is looking for coins that can be profitable in the short term, and we are in a bearish time. Hence, it is really hard to find coins like the ones the OP wants.
I think OP already knows the top coins, but he's looking for something else that can make a quick profit, like memecoins, shit tokens...
your mentioned altcoins is good choice for investment and i am also personally suggest Thise altcoins. but due to  the bad news about bitcoin . bitcoin again start huge dumping and others altcoins also start huge dumping along bitcoin. so i think now we shouldn’t investment in any coins . everyone just hold on for more dip market

It is better not to buy altcoins at this sensitive time, as bitcoin could dump even further. But if you choose bitcoin to buy then I think waiting for more dip market is not advisable. We are not sure what will happen to the market tomorrow, it could go down or go up, who knows?.
If the option here is bitcoin then buy now, waiting is not the effective solution, as we have a DCA strategy and bitcoin is the only coin that is guaranteed to rise again in the future.
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Since most of the coins price drop because of bear season you can easily choose a good coin hold for 2-3 years and forget about it until price goes in upward trend again just never sell at this season to avoid losing your investment, this is the best time to accumulate.  

The coins you are talking about, we really have a lot on the market, such as ETH, BNB, Sol, Matic... these coins are being heavily discounted from their ATH price . Sadly, OP is looking for coins that can be profitable in the short term, and we are in a bearish time. Hence, it is really hard to find coins like the ones the OP wants.
I think OP already knows the top coins, but he's looking for something else that can make a quick profit, like memecoins, shit tokens...
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
yes indeed that's the way we can do it when the coins we hold have fallen too far, I also like that myself,
I bought VRA when the price was $0.04 and currently it's only at $0.005, of course I won't sell it because it's too deep ,
and all I can do is Hold VRA until it returns to ATH.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
There are many Alts like ETH BNB SOL. in my opinion you should buy only these tokens because they are secure they can give you big profit if you make a big investment
but you should also take eye on market they can also give you big loos
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
Hello, Dear
Thank You,

It is not correct to say a specific token name. Because you want to earn quick profits. All the tokens that you want to earn quick profits are in the high-risk tokens list. That's why I don't share such a token name on the forum. But you can try to follow the trends in the market. For example, if MetaVerse is trending, you can try investing in MetaVerse projects.
Patience is always refers to key fact in cryptocurrency. Trying to make a quick profit is prohibited in this area. So before investing you should understand about the particular assets which are worthy for investment. Market trends should be understood which projects can increase demand in future and such projects should be explored.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
Today Santos tokens drop more than 40%, but I believe that Santos will recover soon, I recommend trying to invest in footbal fan tokens such as Manchester City tokens, Santos tokens, PSG tokens and so on, I'm sure these tokens will recover soon and explode if market conditions recover.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
I can honestly answer this question, since no one will tell you which coin to invest in. Because no one knows about it. And just a guess. So my advice to you is to stick only to your intuition and make mistakes only on your mistakes. Good luck with your future investments.
Yes, it's true, sometimes it hurts more when you have to bear the loss for following people's words. If so, we don't know where our fault lies so that we suffer losses.
On the other hand, if we take our own steps, even when we lose, we can take lessons. Surely we will better understand where we went wrong, because it is the result of our own analysis.
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Currently there are more than 20K coins listed in hundreds of exchanges, Coinmarketcap provides accurate data, of course if we want to invest then have to be dyor, do not be interested in the coins that pump for a moment because this will make us regret because the coins die soon.
atleast we must find 5 coins from those list as our best investment assets. its impossible from this 20k scam and didnt give us huge reward, from top coinmarketcap we could find btc, eth , bnb , solana  or matic. maybe our research and observation will help us to be rich from crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
I think you are getting it wrong, I don’t think their is any project you can invest in and you will be expecting profit in short term, the project which you just listed is not a coin to be trusted, if you are planning to invest then I think it’s better you invest in coin for long term and the most secure coin which you can invest on currently is bitcoin and don’t trust most of the altcoins which people are recommending.
Many reviews in this thread lead to an invitation to invest in new projects, I believe the owners of several affiliated accounts to attract interaction from novice investments for the lure of long-term profits. But if experienced investors would not advise other than investing in bitcoin and some top coins with risk considerations and always avoid investing in new altcoins.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
I can honestly answer this question, since no one will tell you which coin to invest in. Because no one knows about it. And just a guess. So my advice to you is to stick only to your intuition and make mistakes only on your mistakes. Good luck with your future investments.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 907
Here is a potentially good investment opportunity: Learning star (LSTAR), very small cap (less than 400K), more than 1.1 million followers and growing.
They launched Android version. The price started to grow recently. This project has not turned out to be one of those quick ponzi schemes like other "do something to earn" projects. DYOR

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/learning-star/

I think you are getting it wrong, I don’t think their is any project you can invest in and you will be expecting profit in short term, the project which you just listed is not a coin to be trusted, if you are planning to invest then I think it’s better you invest in coin for long term and the most secure coin which you can invest on currently is bitcoin and don’t trust most of the altcoins which people are recommending.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
Currently there are more than 20K coins listed in hundreds of exchanges, Coinmarketcap provides accurate data, of course if we want to invest then have to be dyor, do not be interested in the coins that pump for a moment because this will make us regret because the coins die soon.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello, Dear

Thank You,

It is not correct to say a specific token name. Because you want to earn quick profits. All the tokens that you want to earn quick profits are in the high-risk tokens list. That's why I don't share such a token name on the forum. But you can try to follow the trends in the market. For example, if MetaVerse is trending, you can try investing in MetaVerse projects.

This request is so impossible to fulfill that no one is capable of fulfilling it. The token he is looking for is a token that anyone would want.
OP, there is no such token if there was then it would only be a shittokens. Fast returns and high risk always go hand in hand, do you still want it?. I can dare to say that: no one dares to give you such advice, if you still want you can do your own research and investment.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Hello, Dear

Thank You,

Use good coin just search on cmc and you find a lot of leading coin in the market, there are so many coin that is good for investment today but we cannot really say that it is sustainable in a long run because it still depend on the future development of the coin no one can predict it, that is why most of the investors considered investing as gambling also.
Pages:
Jump to: