Pages:
Author

Topic: Which wallet do you use for storing ERC-20 token? - page 3. (Read 1856 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
I mostly use AKAWALLET, it is a wallet that is not known by many people because it is an obscure project but what I love about the wallet is that it shows you the trading price of all the tokens stored in it.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
MEW offers more security reason why I prefer it more. Also, Imtoken is better as it offerss more convenience, such as Alert. Furthermore, Enjin is also user-friendly.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
I use lots of wallet like myetherwallet, eidoo, akawallet, and a host of others but my favourite wallet is imtoken wallet because it gives me alert whenever I get a new token in the wallet and it is very easy to use.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
I am safer to used the IMTOKEN mobile application because there is a notification when the token is entered, IMTOKEN is easily monitored and has been tested for its security to date, I made IMTOKEN a wallet to store ERC 20 tokens.

Currently I use MewConnect of myetherwallet, it does not take time as before or the phishing has occurred many times with myetherwallet. Currently I only need to scan the QR code to login to my wallet
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
Each wallet has different capabilities and functions. Example MEW can only store ERC-20 tokens. I prefer to use a hardware wallet because the security level is far better than an online wallet. Like Nano Ledger supported some crypto asset, you can check at https://www.ledger.com/pages/supported-crypto-assets.
Activity: 20
metamask is easy to install and userfriendly
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
Which wallet do you use for storing your ERC-20 token?

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley
In MEW you have complete access to your private keys.

I always choose MEW to store ERC-20 Token because this wallet will support all of Token. Trezor and Ledger are best for famous crypto like BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP, BCH. So that if you only need to store Token from ICO projects, MEW e-wallet is highly recommended because of the high security.
As I mentioned early MEW is not highly secured when compared to hardware wallets and it is not only to store coins we can also add erc20 tokens into it.

If you still using MEW make sure the safety precautions are followed by you before entering into your MEW.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
        You do not have to worry about MEW. It's the best wallet online. If you secure your account well and only have access to your private keys, there is nothing to happen to. But if you have big investments, it's good to buy your Ledger hardware wallet. It is a hardware wallet that will bring you many advantages and will get rid of worries.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better

I personally like MEW because it's very easy to use. Some people like Trezor or Ledger but personally I have no problems by using MEW  Smiley

I always choose MEW to store ERC-20 Token because this wallet will support all of Token. Trezor and Ledger are best for famous crypto like BTC, ETH, EOS, XRP, BCH. So that if you only need to store Token from ICO projects, MEW e-wallet is highly recommended because of the high security.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

Ofcourse majority of us use MyEtherWallet because this is the most famous and popular wallet backed by ethereum.though i also used trezor for security purposes i am always having a second opton for plan B so incase MEW fails atleast i have another one to safekeeping my ERC20 /tokens
If you are already having a hardware wallet then it should be your priority over MEW since hardware wallets are not hackable but MEW can be hacked through phishing and close sites so you have to use HW for all the storage purpose and use MEW as secondary option like receiving tokens from airdrop and bounty programs.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Ofcourse majority of us use MyEtherWallet because this is the most famous and popular wallet backed by ethereum.though i also used trezor for security purposes i am always having a second opton for plan B so incase MEW fails atleast i have another one to safekeeping my ERC20 /tokens
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
MEW, from the beginning until now I used myetherwallet and never once did I have a problem with MEW.

Then I would say you are lucky nor you have a fresh computer without an internet connection? But for a high security, you may use hardware wallets! Myetherwallet is being easy to hack for the smelly hackers! I did not imagine that my wallet can be hacked someday, but after a long time, my 5 wallets got a hack at the same time! So, be careful with myetherwallet. Good Luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I am using Myetherwallet for storing my ERC20 token and also Metamask. I like the metamask because of it more secure compare of MyEtherwallet. Some of my tokens are in the market wallet if the tokens have a market so I can easily be trading to gain some profit.
Activity: 798
homt.net

I think my preferred ERC-20 wallet is MyEtherwallet because of its high levels of security,if you can protect your private key without any compromise then you will not have any hack case future
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
MEW, from the beginning until now I used myetherwallet and never once did I have a problem with MEW.

Same goes here. Also use MEW for receiving an ERC-20 token. Just make sure your private key is in a safe place. I encountered some lost data before and luckily I screenshot my private key. If not, theres no way I'm gonna open my myetherwallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I chose my ether wallet to store ERC-20 tokens because in my opinion my ether wallet is very safe and easy to use as long as we can keep private key confidentiality
Activity: 856
I bought a Ledger almost a year ago. I am very happy with this wallet. In terms of security, it is far ahead of everyone's favorite MEW. Not one transaction can not be carried out without confirmation of their actions directly on the wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Personally I use imtoken an New.These are two good wallet.I am so much comfortable with the use of imtoken,though New might be more effective for selfdrop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1

MEW is the most user friendly wallet for ethereum that I have encounter. They give best usability and most comprehend to ensure even a people that has no knowledge yet on MEW wallet be able to use it with no problem.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
The most efficient and comfortable ERC-20 compatible wallet that I think is MyEtherWallet, though its domain name is prone to phishing, it has so many features that supports robustness of our coins and tokens. We should better try it.
Pages:
Jump to: