Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will be the best altcoin to invest now - page 2. (Read 2164 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It depends on choice of coin to invest on. We all have choices, it never a must to invest on top altcoin before you'll be able to gain profit in crypto. I might decide to invest in newly created altcoin and have a massive profit at the end.
The Crypto market is unpredictable. The less valued altcoin can turn up very good.
Well investing in a new project is a high risks you have to think it more prior buying such coin. Newly created coin they are good at first but some no improvement in the end. In my opinion, Good to have some eth as this coin is worth of our penny.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
It depends on choice of coin to invest on. We all have choices, it never a must to invest on top altcoin before you'll be able to gain profit in crypto. I might decide to invest in newly created altcoin and have a massive profit at the end.
The Crypto market is unpredictable. The less valued altcoin can turn up very good.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
NWC seems to be a hidden gem lately. The chart in recent days speaks or itself.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I would still choose ethereum over the others, also litecoin and bitcoin cash are still my best. Aside from these I can hardly pick another to where I can risk my pocket.
I think the asset you chose is the safest and there is very little risk. but for people who like fast movements may be the altcoin market under the top 50 will be very interesting. I see potential coins in the market not only in the top market. those who are far below can sometimes give a big surprise to you.
I think the coins below the top 200 will be more profitable because they are not of much interest and if there is good news, these coins will tend to increase very high. In addition, you can invest in IEO projects because if you are lucky you can earn very high profits in a short time. However, risks can occur at any time and you should carefully consider your investment options.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Ethereum and bitcoin are always the best for us to invest our money there's a lot of altcoin but this two coins is the most valuable coins that we can spend our money to make us millionaire. Many people are holding bitcoin and ethereum. They know that they have future in this two coins that is why they are still believing that bullrun will come.
These two coins are already established so its not unusual if majority of investors chose to have these coins in their crypto portfolio to gain profit, its a wise decision specially for long period investment. However there are many other altcoins that has potential too, we just need to keep searching to find the hidden gem of alts that are not belong to top coins.

Lenfaye you are totally right, we need to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. Majority of the people is interested in well-established
projects. But as others say, leave some free space for hidden gems. I believe there are hidden gems, and now when they are
down its good time to buy them cheap and to have them in portfolio for the future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Ethereum and bitcoin are always the best for us to invest our money there's a lot of altcoin but this two coins is the most valuable coins that we can spend our money to make us millionaire. Many people are holding bitcoin and ethereum. They know that they have future in this two coins that is why they are still believing that bullrun will come.
These two coins are already established so its not unusual if majority of investors chose to have these coins in their crypto portfolio to gain profit, its a wise decision specially for long period investment. However there are many other altcoins that has potential too, we just need to keep searching to find the hidden gem of alts that are not belong to top coins.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Many altcoins are available, investing in projects that are not too big like Ethereum, Tron, and others. will indeed be very profitable. But it was quite difficult, so I suggested buying altcoin major like BNB, ETH, LTC, and others. that would be safer
This is a common suggestion, and we know that this is the most effective coin in making profits if it is held for a long period. it's just that, some people want to take the risk of choosing coins other than that with the reason for a higher increase.  however, I am sure that among the coins mentioned will be the best altcoin this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I said it a year ago. I'll say it again. XSN.
It's market cap is extremely small (<$20 million). Most of the supply is locked up already. Roughly 1% of the circulating supply is for sale on the market right now!

People saw it aggregating orders off of Binance (CEX) last week. Whales are racing in. This could easily hit $1 billion + by 2021.  Grin
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
I would still choose ethereum over the others, also litecoin and bitcoin cash are still my best. Aside from these I can hardly pick another to where I can risk my pocket.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
CoinMetro
QNT -> The Overledger Network just gone Live!
https://twitter.com/quant_network/status/1278063661601480705
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
As we have witnessed an unexpected dump when everything was going smooth most of the altcoin's value has dropped as well, but this can be utilised as one more opportunity for those who missed out to invest before the previous pump. We are all aware that the value of Bitcoin will certainly raise but at the same time not all of us can afford to invest into Bitcoin hence some of us choose altcoins to invest rather han Bitcoin but which altcoin do you think will be a the right choice ? I will stick to Ethereum and TRON, kindly share your choices.

Why do you have to turn away from BTC, BTC is the most potentially the best coin and much preferred by investors, if I may choose I will invest my money in BTC and Eth and buy BTC does not always have to be 1 BTC but you can buy small fractions from BTC is like satoshi.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
Many altcoins are available, investing in projects that are not too big like Ethereum, Tron, and others. will indeed be very profitable. But it was quite difficult, so I suggested buying altcoin major like BNB, ETH, LTC, and others. that would be safer
Its been tough choice right now if we still want to invest in more cheaper with high risk and projects that newly launch in the market. I really doubt it right now investing with them. I don't want to take the risk either. Its safer for now to invest in top crypto currency right now or even the btc is expensive right now, I still choose them rather than the others. ETH and BNB still perform too well right now. I probably take the opportunity right now and invest to them.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
top coins as mentioned are very suitable to be an investment today. based on what I see, the price of the coin is developing quite well now. basically, if you choose the best altcoin at the moment, I'm pretty sure people will say that ethereum is the altcoin that has the best potential this year.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
I would recommend you to watch on WorldCoinIndex and see there the top 20 altcoins, because they have demand in the market and these coins also circulating in market and therefor they have been ranked.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
in my opinion altcoin is the most appropriate for investment of the top 10, but besides that we also do an analysis on the top 100 altcoins because there are still many altcoins that have prices below $ 0.1 that have good potential when the pump comes
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have bought bags recently and accumulated CRO, ADA, VET, ZIL, ERD, GNT and am adding bags but the thing is at the moment the whole Crypto market cap is the same as it was all through the bear market for the last three years. Unless we see more and more money entering the markets and real use cases, all we will see is pump and trading groups going around and raping each coin for profit. We need to see this area of expertise grow in utility so we can realize the real profits of our bags at some point.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
for now I still haven't started investing because the market is uncertain and very difficult to predict. but I still monitor several altcoins that in my opinion have a stable value and volume
We can invest if we have time to search on them than to predict about the altcoins want to invest. If you have no Idea about to invest such kind of altcoins are not in the toplist must better to choose those popular altcoins like ETH or XRP, Actually they are to many of them as of now in the market and on them are most trusted and have a future to raise the price. And Ill think its better to start invest now because in what I seen they started increasing the price them and the bitcoin are in $7,500 of price.
Pages:
Jump to: