Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin ? - page 2. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
I think the most valuable altcoin has not yet appeared. The era of crypto is at the beginning of development and the best altcoin will be waiting in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
September 04, 2018, 11:47:09 AM
Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
I consider EOS and cardano has a good chance that this will become huge and can give us profits once the market recovers after this bloodbath. The current price is too low and undervalue with their normal price which is a good timing to buy while at still low.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 03:56:10 PM
in my opinion, ethereum is still up to now because it can be seen that its development is getting better and better, let's just look ahead whether it is durable or not because it is difficult to predict
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:52:33 PM
I think that in the nearest future, the most valuable coin will be ether because it has many advantages and it will be the leading one for long until the crypto will be in the market
Activity: 476
September 02, 2018, 03:52:27 PM
I think that in terms of net value per currency, bitcoin will continue to command, since its short supply allows such a high prices, if we are talking about price comparison, I think it is quite difficult to predict, if we take into account the price change in coinmarketcap almost every day there is a new currency in the top with +20% price change
Activity: 532
September 02, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
ethereum still will be good enough for this year could be even more than before. Ripple also has to progress with their cooperation expands. It will be very exciting because there is a gradual development of the EOS has a well and certainly will be like the ethereum and ripple for quite some time later.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:49:18 PM
Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
currently the valuable altc is ETH and EOS. the two coins are being talked about a lot.
ETH has a function that is very much interested in an ICO establishment.
EOS is currently being discussed if you want to create your own blockchain that might become a competitor of ETH. because EOS also has a lot of interest in the market.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
This is very difficult to predict and point out the most valuable Altcoin since there are more promising altcoins in the market.  You have to look out for it and be smart always.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 03:34:45 PM
A Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default. year ago it was Swell and Ethreum which was the most significant and most gainful altcoins for the speculators yet shouldn't something be said about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most important separated from ethreum as ethreum will be the most profitable as a matter of course.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 02, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

This is difficult to predict as there are thousands of coins/tokens out there and there maybe a few hundreds that are solid ones. Dash could be the next.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 02, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
ETH I must say. It's one of the best platforms out there.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:27:27 PM
In my opinion now it is very difficult to define what coin will be the most popular in the future. In the market the huge competition among projects. But in my opinion it will be a blockchain the project. The blockchain is a basis of crypto. Therefore I invest projects in a blockchain, they have huge potential!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 03:01:29 PM
Like you said, ethereum is the most valuable ALTCOIN, agreed. A larger percentage of both the current and upcoming altcoins have their roots in ETH or got fragments of their concept from ETH. Now, picking the next valuable alt is going to be hard as there are many performing projects even in this current market waves. But let's watchout for NEO, EOS, ADA, TRON, and XLM.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
besides ethereum, ADA, TRON and EOS are the most valuable altcoins in my opinion. until now TRON rose +7.03% while ADA rose +6.5% and EOS rose +4.89%. I see this percentage in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
There are so much good and perspective altcoins, so I don't even know what to say. I just will watch as most of people in this forum.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
September 01, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
Your valuable mean per each coin or total marketcap?  Grin If you mean market cap, The next i think it'll be EOS. There are many ICO now developing on their platform, and this is a powerful platform for dApps
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

Apart from ethereum i would suggest NEO is the best altcoin for this year 2018. Already most of the altcoins price dropped very much, three month before NEO price is around $70. But now $22.00. But this is the right time to invest NEO.
Activity: 238
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
August 30, 2018, 05:50:25 AM
I consider EOS and cardano has a good chance that this will become huge and can give us profits once the market recovers after this bloodbath. The current price is too low and undervalue with their normal price which is a good timing to buy while at still low.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
The future price of altcoyin is affected by many factors. If the team of EOS developers actively promotes their product, the most promising one may be EOS in the near future.
Activity: 462
September 01, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

I'm not bragging, I need you to check out this fantastic and well strategize ICO of the year 2018 "MFChain" a digital company where clients can purchase either goods or services by using any kind of crypto. Making e-commerce much more easier.
Pages:
Jump to: