Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will be the most valuable altcoin ? - page 5. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:05:21 AM
In my opinion, the most valuable Altcoin is ETH. ETH is an electronic currency with modern technology, chosen by many projects as the foundation for development. On the other hand, the community, the market of ETH increasingly large, ETH's stability is increasing ... The factors that make the value of ETH increasingly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
I think it would still be Ethereum, although the previous years there was a time where Zcash had 10x or 20x Bitcoin's price I think so anything could be possible as of now especially those promising ICOs right now like EOS, many great projects would surprise us if not already.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:56:52 AM
ETh and Litecoin are most valuable altcoin in the market.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
August 20, 2018, 03:52:55 AM
I think it will be Hashgraph.
Just check the video on youtube
Activity: 602
August 20, 2018, 03:52:13 AM
Etherum is the most valuable coin for me but after etherum I will choose LTC. Ltc have good potential and more stable in market. It is growing very fast after development.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
I think EOS is the most valuable coin besides Ethereum. and also i think ethereum and EOS will be balanced, even though ethereum prices are better than EOs now, but the EOS platform is starting to be used by many new ICOs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
Ethereum can be easily be replaced by new altcoin coming in to cryptocurrency market. Coin like EOS, Cardano, Neo and tgw rest can spur a surprise but that will depend on the growth and development if these coin and the result people are getting using these coin!
Activity: 125
August 20, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
The most valuable altcoin for me is definitely Ethereum, but the most valuable altcoin for me except Ethereum is ACT. I think many people don't know the existence of ACT. I think ACT is in the future. Development is very promising,
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 03:39:37 AM
Now there are many bad crypts on the market. Especially those who with dignity experienced a correction. They can show good growth and future. So. that you go to the site. Catch the top best altcoins of 2018. And the picture will be clear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 20, 2018, 03:15:47 AM
Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
So far I haven't found Altcoin that is worth for it, most of Altcoins have lost 60-90% of their prices over the past few months, maybe this year we won't see the growth of Altcoins like 2017 even I doubt Altcoin can recover prices this year
Activity: 686
August 20, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
i think ICX is a good pick. its down more than 90% from ATH and now great time to buy more. its known as etherium of korea and team also working well on that project
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 20, 2018, 02:44:01 AM
Etherium will be the most valuable coin, and it seems to me that no one can repeat its path, as it has already been done!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
August 20, 2018, 02:36:11 AM
I think EOS is the most valuable coin besides Ethereum. EOS is a blockchain public chain and the infrastructure of future blockchains. The team background is perfect, and eos has grown very fast since its development. a lot of fans
if comparing ethereum and EOS I am not too strange and I think ethereum and EOS will be balanced, even though ethereum prices are better than EOs now, but the EOS platform is starting to be used by many new ICOs.
therefore both will have excellent value in the future
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 20, 2018, 02:30:42 AM
Last year it was Ripple and Ethreum which was the most valuable and most profitable altcoins for the investors but what about this year? Which of the altcoins do you think will be most valuable apart from ethreum as ethreum will be the most valuable by default.
It will be remain the same, i will not expect a big growth from the new platform will be similar as ethereum and ripple. In fact that 80% of altcoins have created in the ethereum platform.
That means if that platform still really valuable in every moment. EOS, ADA, TRON just a copy cat of ethereum with very bad performance especially EOS and TRON because there was a scandal in the development progress.
Activity: 132
August 20, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
I think EOS is the most valuable coin besides Ethereum. EOS is a blockchain public chain and the infrastructure of future blockchains. The team background is perfect, and eos has grown very fast since its development. a lot of fans
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
August 20, 2018, 02:24:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: