Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will survive in long run Bitcoin or Blockchain??? - page 3. (Read 1456 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
In my opinion, they are both connected with each other. So both of them will soar high for the future.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I feel that both of them will live for a long time. Because in today's times people are showing their interest towards the new kind of currency. They need some easy-to-use currency. Because of which the future of both Bitcoin and Block Chain is good.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
bitcoin and blockchain are two things you can't separate, in my opinion, if bitcoin can't survive I am sure the blockchain will also be lost, even though in reality blockchain can be applied to something else, I'm not sure it can be implemented without any bitcoin
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that in the long-run we will have more products based on blockchain technology. To my mind, it is better to use btc as the coin for the long-term investment but to my mind both btc and blockchain will remain
Activity: 28
Both of them will last long but in order to survive they both need to evolve and innovate . As of today there are 2 types blockchain the permissionless public blockchain and permission private blockcchain . Bitcoin belong to public permissionless blockcchain where anyone can join the network without any permission from the majority node. Private blockchain on the other hand are used for businesses and enterprise one of the example of a permission private blockchain is the Hyperledger. Bitcoin will survive but without evolving and less innovation then bitcoin can then be a boring blockchain in the long run.

I agree. Bitcoin must innovate, because if you take a look at the market now, even if bitcoin has huge market share, there are other cryptos that in my opinion, are like the new generation of what bitcoin started. That’s a fact in business, right? The pioneer can open the door to lots of new and improved products and services? An example that comes to mind is the Virie Market. It’s a distributed exchange network with a cryptocurrency feature. So it is apparent, there are financial instruments out there offering way more than what bitcoin can.
https://www.decentpropaganda.com/virternitys-distributed-exchange-network-could-put-crypto-exchanges-out-of-business/
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Ripple in general propampili simultaneously with the cue ball drain.

Maybe for this purpose he was drained.

Stallar, bigold - they hang out on the outskirts of the universe. Like the elusive Joe.

But the popular crypt ukhnula relish. Already in the ears rang. : sad:
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Everyone on this forum is familiar with Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.So no need to discuss what they are except this; Bitcoin is first or we can say father of digital currency world and Blockchain is new revolution in digital technology world.
Currently market is down after a golden run and every day millions of people came to know about this new market and its uses.Some with negative views and some advocate it.Many country allowed crypto trading and many banned because of speculations and scams.There is lots of media attention about Bitcoin since its evolution and then its price rise.Many called Bitcoin a shit/fraud/scam when first it came into light but within 7-8years it touched $20000 per coin.
On other hand many new Altcoins like ETH, Ripple etc. also gain popularity and boost the need of blockchain in every filed.Now from media news and discussion on many forum I came to conclusion that everyone(Govt. big business houses) wants to adopt Blockchain technology but same time they are either opposing or banning Bitcoin and its uses.So my question is will Bitcoin survive or fall???What will happen if every country launch their own crypto currency using Blockchain technology???Will Bitcoin disappear???Please share your views/opinions and experience.

As others mentioned before, your question is fundamentally flawed.
It is similar to asking: Which is better, the new Jeep or all-terrain tires?   It just doesn't make much sense.
I would generally advice to check out Andreas Antonopoulos if you want to increase your cryptocurrency, blockchain and Bitcoin knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWCJCWOxBYSi5DhCieLOLQ
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
in my opinion blockchain technology. this technology will last until whenever and we can develop it for a variety of tools and needs that can support all our activities. while bitcoin is a product of the blockchain, so this product can die at any time when it is not used or investors are not interested in crypto currencies. and the bitcoin currency cannot be developed anymore.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Both bitcoin and the blockchain technology are intertwined and it will be very difficult to separate the two because anybody who seeks to invest into any blockchain related projected uses bitcoin or any other major cryptocurrency to invest into it. So i don't see how each of them can really function without the other. Bitcoin and blockchain would forever move together.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Can look in the mirror from what we see that until now so many coins have emerged that seem to want to compete but the fact is that bitcoin remains the main one. Thus, if each country creates it, bitcoin will not disappear.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I think absolutely blockchain! Because bitcoin is based on a blockchain Cheesy

We have already entered the era of blockchain although many of us do not yet realize it. These technologies will bring great positive changes to our lives. Meanwhile, I also believe in Bitcoin.

blockchain wont be discovered if not because of bitcoin so let say if bitcoin will die , for sure the blockchain will also died  . but that wont possibly happen because bitcoin is too useful to be forgotten by the public  .

so my answer to the op's question is both  . blockchain technology and bitcoin will remain forever  .

many don't want bitcoin but everyone wants blockchain tech , blockchain tech is what makes bitcoin so special without blockchain bitcoin is just a currency 

lol are serious  ?  you dont know what you are talking about dude   .   blockchain is not even popular , so  how can you say that everyone wants blockchain over bitcoin ? although bitcoin wont be possible without the help of blockchain technology  .
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
Everyone on this forum is familiar with Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.So no need to discuss what they are except this; Bitcoin is first or we can say father of digital currency world and Blockchain is new revolution in digital technology world.
Currently market is down after a golden run and every day millions of people came to know about this new market and its uses.Some with negative views and some advocate it.Many country allowed crypto trading and many banned because of speculations and scams.There is lots of media attention about Bitcoin since its evolution and then its price rise.Many called Bitcoin a shit/fraud/scam when first it came into light but within 7-8years it touched $20000 per coin.
On other hand many new Altcoins like ETH, Ripple etc. also gain popularity and boost the need of blockchain in every filed.Now from media news and discussion on many forum I came to conclusion that everyone(Govt. big business houses) wants to adopt Blockchain technology but same time they are either opposing or banning Bitcoin and its uses.So my question is will Bitcoin survive or fall???What will happen if every country launch their own crypto currency using Blockchain technology???Will Bitcoin disappear???Please share your views/opinions and experience.

bitcoin was born together with blockchain by the same father, Satoshi Nakamoto. I think they with live long togther as well.

Blockchain will survive if Bitcoin survives, that's given.  I think we cannot compare which of the two will last longer since Bitcoin is a product if I am not mistaken of blockchain technology.  So if Bitcoin survives automatically blockchain technology survives.  If Bitcoin did not survive, blockchain technology can still survive since blockchain technology is not dependent on Bitcoin and has wider scope.
Activity: 476
I think absolutely blockchain! Because bitcoin is based on a blockchain Cheesy

We have already entered the era of blockchain although many of us do not yet realize it. These technologies will bring great positive changes to our lives. Meanwhile, I also believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 457
The blockchain technology got more usecase compared to Bitcoin itself. No matter what, even if Bitcoin fail (which I doubt), blockchain technology will forever remain in solving more problems globally.
in my opinion, everything will last a long time. because bitcoin and blockchain have many similarities that are profitable. bitcoin is still experiencing a very drastic decline and the blockchain may also be affected. all investments are influenced by bitcoin. Bitcoin is the brain of all investments.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
This is exact: blockchain is in our life, and will be. This is a great solution for security on Internet. People are developing new projects, some of them fail and some of them still alive, useful projects will develop and blockchain will be a part of our life. In future, for the people who have not any technological information about blockchain, this technology will be the midpoint of life, like internet. People do not have to understand what is internet and how it works, they are just using it. It will be the same thing for blockchain.

I can not say same thing for Bitcoin. It is just a first runner for this technology. But perception is everything: at the same time Bitcoin is an ideology and all the ideas and features of blockchain perceive as Bitcoin because people do not know anything about blockchain but they know that bitcoin is the power. This is the power of Bitcoin with authority of blockchain.
Activity: 64

bitcoin was born together with blockchain by the same father, Satoshi Nakamoto. I think they with live long togther as well.
Activity: 458
Merit: 2
The blockchain technology got more usecase compared to Bitcoin itself. No matter what, even if Bitcoin fail (which I doubt), blockchain technology will forever remain in solving more problems globally.
brand new
Activity: 0
Both I think, because they do different things like payment and get the right documents approved by others involved like notaty stuff. Of course they are a part of same thing in BTC because it runs on its blockchain that is basically a distributed ledger and anyone can download it and keep it offline or onlime so help the nodes to be active so it requirew a big amount of effort to broke the all nodes and try to switch to a new blockchain.

Stay safe. Choose Anonymity
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The trust, transparency and immutability of blockchain makes it stand out for its survival for a long time this technology has a wide area of applications eg chain supply, medicine etc while bitcoin as virtual currencies has many competitors might have some challenges like bans, regulations etc.
Activity: 61
Both.  Bitcoin brought blockchain technology more to the open,  but I think blockchain will stay much longer.  It has numerous and diverse areas where this stemming technology can be applied and we haven't even scratched the surface yet.  I am currently reading a project where blockchain technology is applied to better lives of senior citizens in China by providing them healthcare options,  predictions for susceptibility to diseases,  checkups and body parameters monitoring and a whole lot more.  I think this project (HiNounou) is pushing boundaries and helping us see that it isn't only millenials that can use this tech. 
Pages:
Jump to: