Pages:
Author

Topic: Which will survive in long run Bitcoin or Blockchain??? - page 4. (Read 1456 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Blockchain tech will definitely be leading us to a new era in technology, but as with everything it needs its time to adapt for general usage.

BTC on the other hand is facing a lot of competition, from other coins and newer ones that are indeed better for currency purposes. However, it is still the most widely used cryptocurrency by far. People do refer cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin it has always been like this. Hence I find it hard for bitcoin to not survive either. But again we do not know, the governements could come with their own cryptocurrencies and as citizens we would not have much of a choice other than to abide to that.

But one thing is almost certain, and that is that the technology of blockchain will grow, if it is the chain of bitcoin or another algorithm we do not know, but as the bitcoin chain is the father of all it will most certainly always stay relevant.
copper member
Activity: 62
many don't want bitcoin but everyone wants blockchain tech , blockchain tech is what makes bitcoin so special without blockchain bitcoin is just a currency 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Blockchain technology is the technology behind the generation of bitcoin hence both will run along into the future because bitcoin is one of the major cryptocurrencies that is used in making transactions in the crypto community. Both bitcoin and blockchain are the future of the financial industry.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion, Blockchain is the gateway to the BTC and other altcoins that out there, They are working to support each other, So If there is no blockchain, It will be hard for BTC and other cryptos to have transactions when you are missing something. Its like part of our body without our brain we are useless AF.

Right. Blockchain will endure even when btc exhausts itself. Btc is the beginning of this blockchain technology and it, in all fairness, placed blockchain in people's consciousness but there will come a time when btc may be replaced by a more advanced, usable alt that's anchored still on blockchain tech.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I hope that Bitcoin and Blockchain has a bright future. Coin of the future and technology of the future. Both things will be necessary for people and will bring huge benefit. Behind them the future Smiley Wink
copper member
Activity: 19
Blockchain and Bitcoin are two totally different things. Similar to a necklace made of silver, Bitcoin is made of the blockchain. The blockchain is a technology for making immutable networks like Bitcoin, which makes blockchain more powerful! And blockchain is the present evolving topic. You can’t have Bitcoin without blockchain, but you can have blockchain without Bitcoin. That being said, most people talking about “blockchain technology” want to be centralized, private, permission, limited, weak tea versions of Bitcoin so they can control it. They want this because they fear the openness of Bitcoin and because they’re late to the party. They hype their version, claiming that their version will be better, more secure, etc. In reality, they’ll perform fine until something goes wrong and the whole system will come crashing down. By the time they realize this it’ll be far too late. Nowadays, blockchain is so evolving that each and every transaction are made by blockchain only. It's not the end, It's the sign of big change in security.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Since the blockchain is more like the engine it will be here to stay forever and even I never think bitcoin will be extinct ,bitcoin will still be around too ,the hardest thing that can happen to bitcoin is losing the top rank and I don't think it will happen anything sooner
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
In my opinion, Blockchain is the gateway to the BTC and other altcoins that out there, They are working to support each other, So If there is no blockchain, It will be hard for BTC and other cryptos to have transactions when you are missing something. Its like part of our body without our brain we are useless AF.
copper member
Activity: 166
Blockchain is a technology and bitcoin is the part of its technology.Bitcoin is a just digital currency used for fast payment system.Blockchain technology is acceptable all around the world anywhere but Bitcoin is not such.

Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Although Bitcoin utilizes the Blockchain technology, the credit given to this technology is as a result of the excellent work performed by Bitcoin on the market which won the trust and interest of several investors and developers to also utilize the Blockchain. Blockchain or the entire crypto space will face difficult times in the absence of Bitcoin because more than half of the entire crypto market cap is from Bitcoin investors.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency with definite features  but the block chain  is a feature linked with the bitcoin basically the block chain technology is a part and parcel of bitcoin only .Block chain is a digital ledger which is arranged chronologically for the sustainability of the system. The block chain technology is now adopting to the major banks and the financial institutions world wide for ensuring the clarity and security systems in order.The electronically established ledger once it is established means it cannot be altered or manipulated so that the global community is obtaining a corruption free device.Mean time bitcoin  is with a strong net work systems incorporated with the modern technology which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community It is found  very attractive to the global investors.Bitcoin popularity is wide spreading world wide due to its usefulness. It is a good investment tool, good transaction media, on line shopping and the service bill payments etc. in my view is that the bitcoin and block chain will survive equally.
copper member
Activity: 44
Both will survive and blockchain will evolve to be a technology solution for many services. BTC will become a challenge to USD when we really hit a global crisis as a store of value and hedge.

The notion of store of value here does not mean it has to be stable. It should mean people move to it in times of global or USD weakness to preserve value against an asset. 
Activity: 475
It is not very fair that comparison, since blockchain is like the internet and bitcoin is like facebook, probably sooner or later bitcoin will be replaced as it was myspace in its time, but as long as that does not happen, btc is going to continue to have the greatest relevance, now blockchain as technology will surely also advance, as is usually the case.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I think that in the end blockchain is the one that will survive, bitcoin is simply the first coin that was used with this technology, at least in this way, but the blockchain can have different uses and the theory behind it can open the doors to many more technologies.
Activity: 322
Everyone on this forum is familiar with Bitcoin and Blockchain technology.So no need to discuss what they are except this; Bitcoin is first or we can say father of digital currency world and Blockchain is new revolution in digital technology world.
Currently market is down after a golden run and every day millions of people came to know about this new market and its uses.Some with negative views and some advocate it.Many country allowed crypto trading and many banned because of speculations and scams.There is lots of media attention about Bitcoin since its evolution and then its price rise.Many called Bitcoin a shit/fraud/scam when first it came into light but within 7-8years it touched $20000 per coin.
On other hand many new Altcoins like ETH, Ripple etc. also gain popularity and boost the need of blockchain in every filed.Now from media news and discussion on many forum I came to conclusion that everyone(Govt. big business houses) wants to adopt Blockchain technology but same time they are either opposing or banning Bitcoin and its uses.So my question is will Bitcoin survive or fall???What will happen if every country launch their own crypto currency using Blockchain technology???Will Bitcoin disappear???Please share your views/opinions and experience.

Cryptocurrencies issued by the government do not pose a threat to bitcoin. Government cryptocurrencies are essentially analogous to national currencies. Bitcoin is more like gold. But more technological cryptocurrencies can shift bitcoin from the first place.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I'm not sure for Bitcoin but blockchain technology will certainly be more and more present in the future, its advantages are not measurable.
The impact of Blockchain to the world is helping Bitcoin get more people to know. We do not need so many great things, and we just need the best thing is the Blockchain platform known as a technology of the future.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Blockchain technology is still involved in so many firms and products.
But Bitcoin is also still on the runn and it will stay for long time i guess.

kind regards
Activity: 154
more than confident that bitcoin and blockchain will only further develop in the future and will occupy a key place in our life
Activity: 238
I'm more inclined with the option that the blockchain will continue and will be used for hundreds of years in our world
Activity: 19
I believe both blockchain and bitcoin will stay with us. Indeed, blockchain attracts more attention as it can be applied to nearly everything. But Bitcoin as a decentralized means of payment is also a desirable innovation that should be more and more adopted.
Pages:
Jump to: