Pages:
Author

Topic: WHITE HOUSE PETITION! STOP THE IRS! MAKE A DIFFERENCE! - page 2. (Read 1742 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500
Pissing in the wind as they say.

Vote with your feet.  Get out of the country & renunciate citizenship.

It's going to get a lot worse in the USSA before it gets better. 

There's many more places in the world that offer you a life with far more freedoms, opportunity, & far less stress.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Pay your taxes. IRS regulation is better than no regulation at all.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Ants Rock
YEAH! That's why they call him a Hero Member  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Sorry, OP, but I don't beg politicians for anything.

The IRS can't take my bitcoins, nor prevent me from earning them. The money I make I earned, and don't owe anyone a dime of it.

Stick around. Bitcoin will be around long after the IRS is dead and buried.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You neo-hippie liberals and your useless fucking internet petitions. When was the last time anyone with real power gave a fuck? Oh right, never. Get a grip, petitions don't matter.

We don't need to stop the IRS anymore than we need to stop corporations from copywriting our culture. For we have transcended them with this innovation. The game was over before it began.

There is no possible outcome in which fiat money survives this century. None. They are done, son.

God I hate liberals. Just smart enough to know how shitty the system is, just stupid enough to be totally ineffectual at fixing the problem..

Well said mate. I think maybe use a less negative response to someone trying to do some good and help them in finding the correct path Smiley

Just kick back and wait for it. I have a feeling we are all going to be very very surprised at how much btc will come to be worth after they have decided to stop the lies and rumors around it and finally let people know its okay to buy it after having bought the necessary amount for themselves.

Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
These petitions are a joke, they never change a damn thing, ever.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Stop being morons, if you care about bitcoins, sign the fucking petition.

Classifying as property instead of currency is a tremendous detriment to the adoption and use of bitcoin by US business. And US is a critical market for bitcoin, its price stability and future.

This is all new to the government including IRS, they are experimenting. If they see a strong reaction it will affect their future policies and new laws on bitcoin to be more favorable as a currency.

As it is now with only 700 signatures on a forum of 300k users, it is pathetic and shows the government we don't care if they regulate it to shit or ban it.

There is no downside only positive for signing the petition to send a voice to the us govt. Worst case nothing happens you lose 5 minutes.

So get your fucking head out of your ass, all of you anti government anarchy loving lemmings. The only way bitcoin will thrive is by working with the world governments, banks, and businesses while dictating policy and regulation... on bitcoins terms... by lobbying the government.

All this bullshit about bitcoin doesn't need government support to survive or thrive, is exactly that, BS. The world is run by governments and businesses.  Maybe that's what some of you want, to drag bitcoin down to be stuck in the Silk Road era, but that's not what bitcoin wants.

So again sign the damn petition.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
You neo-hippie liberals and your useless fucking internet petitions. When was the last time anyone with real power gave a fuck? Oh right, never. Get a grip, petitions don't matter.

We don't need to stop the IRS anymore than we need to stop corporations from copywriting our culture. For we have transcended them with this innovation. The game was over before it began.

There is no possible outcome in which fiat money survives this century. None. They are done, son.

God I hate liberals. Just smart enough to know how shitty the system is, just stupid enough to be totally ineffectual at fixing the problem..

I'm a Liberal and I agree with everything you said.  Minus hating myself.

In fact most of my friends are liberals and would agree with everything you just said.

In the end this isn't about stupid fucking titles like "Liberal" or "Conservative".   Its about IQ.

-B-
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
The best petition you can sign is the one where you adopt bitcoin as exclusively as you can as it grows and educate people around you to how it benefits them.
Well said.
Activity: 126
Merit: 101
Be Here Now

^^^^ this is fact. The best petition you can sign is the one where you adopt bitcoin as exclusively as you can as it grows and educate people around you to how it benefits them.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Are you angry about the IRS declaring Bitcoin property?
Me too! Sign this white house petition and lets see if we can veto this IRS crap!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY
SHARE THIS THREAD. SPREAD THE PETITION.
Pages:
Jump to: