Pages:
Author

Topic: White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance - page 2. (Read 2165 times)

legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
That would mean absolutely nothing for our day lives.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
I think they learned from the Clinton debacle that unless the abuse is really just outrageous that trying to do this is foolhardy.  All it will do is give the media a chance to rally around Obama and energize his base for elections.

Forget gun running, forget Benghazi (because ONLY 4 Americans/Ambassador died), forget Solyndra, forget Begdahl.  The outrageous abuse was the targeting of Americans by the IRS.  This is an attack on Americans by it's own government.  The fact that more Democrats (and even apathetic Republicans) don't cry out about this is disturbing.

Apathy has set in.  If that's the case nothing that goes on at the top is anything more than political theater.  For all we know it can all be a puppet show run by 1 wizard.

Who is that one wizard? Oh, let me guess, it is Putin! Cheesy
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
hope the next President will be a woman

You would want to revise your wish when Hillary is selected as the US President.

Hillary would run for presidency only to take revenge on her faithless husband (so expect more confessions coming from under the table after/if she is elected Cheesy). If her actions would wreak havoc on the whole world, that couldn't bother her less. She is old and fixed on one thing only deep inside her mind.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned".

But she is also not stupid when it comes to politics.  She may say stupid things like the Bosnian sniper fire and being broke after leaving WH, but she knows Bill is the only reason she got to where she is today.  And he is happy to be a mouthpiece for her now because he still gets to keep his celebrity status.  Bush 1 and Carter stay low key - Bill, not so much - he's a ham.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526

You would want to revise your wish when Hillary is selected as the US President.

Hillary would run for presidency only to take revenge on her faithless husband (so expect more confessions coming from under the table after/if she is elected Cheesy). If her actions would wreak havoc on the whole world, that couldn't bother her less. She is old and fixed on one thing only deep inside her mind.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned".
DrG
legendary
So basically it's only when the IRS and law enforcement targets conservatives that you actually do anything about it? Don't you realise how pathetic and petty that makes you look? I'm white and I find it outrageous that law enforcement have been specifically targeting ethnic groups in your country as well as mine.

Bush should have been impeached before Obama and you should never have let Obama get elected in the first place or Mitt Romney.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?  Who said anything about targeting conservatives.  I said targeting Americans.  Conservatives are Americans.  Liberals are Americans.  Pagans are Americans.  Vegans are Americans.  I don't give a rats ass what group they are unless they're waging war against the country.  The IRS targeted predefined groups.  If the Republicans or Tea Party got into the White House and put their own AG into office the same crap is going to happen - it's a complete violation of the public trust.  They are no longer OUR SERVANTS - they would be serving their own interests!

Do you realize how partisan hack you look?

I'm darker skinned than Obama and while I do have some issues with cops I generally realize they come home to their wife and kids every night and sleep in the same neighborhoods that I do.  I can't say the same for Congress, Senate or Obama.

BTW you do know most police force unions in America donate to democratic parties for increased union strength don't you?

Bush could have been impeached if we can find a credible source showing he knew Iraq had no WMDs (including chemical) but stated otherwise.  It doesn't help that Powell pushed for the agenda and Powell is an Obama cheerleader now.

What Bush could be impeached for was trampling Constitutional rights with the Patriot act, but that's not going to happen since Obama pushed those even further.

But we don't have a time machine, we can only work with what we have now.  If you want to hall Bush off to Nuremburg by all means go ahead.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
As if we have a choice to not "elect" the worst possible evil, when their minions count the votes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
So basically it's only when the IRS and law enforcement targets conservatives that you actually do anything about it? Don't you realise how pathetic and petty that makes you look? I'm white and I find it outrageous that law enforcement have been specifically targeting ethnic groups in your country as well as mine.

Bush should have been impeached before Obama and you should never have let Obama get elected in the first place or Mitt Romney.
DrG
legendary
I think they learned from the Clinton debacle that unless the abuse is really just outrageous that trying to do this is foolhardy.  All it will do is give the media a chance to rally around Obama and energize his base for elections.

Forget gun running, forget Benghazi (because ONLY 4 Americans/Ambassador died), forget Solyndra, forget Begdahl.  The outrageous abuse was the targeting of Americans by the IRS.  This is an attack on Americans by it's own government.  The fact that more Democrats (and even apathetic Republicans) don't cry out about this is disturbing.

Apathy has set in.  If that's the case nothing that goes on at the top is anything more than political theater.  For all we know it can all be a puppet show run by 1 wizard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The real reason Obama was elected in both elections was because he is Black. He used the race card to get elected.

For the record, Obama is only half Black.
And come on...your not willing to give credit to McCain and Palin for helping Obama get elected?
Not even a little credit...

I think OJ Simpson / Rosanne Barr ticket might have beaten those two numbskulls in '08
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
The real reason Obama was elected in both elections was because he is Black. He used the race card to get elected.

Yes, and he is backed by George Soro.
Activity: 151
Activity: 191
Obama is breaking the law by spending money that was not authorized by congress and by issuing executive orders that he does not have authority to give.
legendary
Activity: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
@beetcoin

it's not a generation's fault really. it's what government and corporations are doing, playing welfare with the wealthy. if anything, this generation is getting royally screwed over by the outrageous spending and corruption.. it's not the cause of it.

and illegal immigration has actually fallen. it's just the media that is pumping up this "eminent threat of illegals."

immigration (thru legal means) has fallen.
There is really no way to measure the number of illegals.

To get back to Obama, what would impeachment actually accomplish?

If a factory pumps poison into the air people breath, it makes no difference who the manager of the factory is.
You can put on a new suit every day, but if you havent taken a bath in 30 yrs...you get the point.

The political system is a joke. Its actually a single party system, your choice of parties is only smoke n mirrors.

I think one HUGE first step in the right direction would be:
In order to have a position to make policy/laws, individuals need to free from any and all religious insanity.

Scientists not right wing religious fanatics.

George W. Bush once said, everyday i ask God for advice..
Time to impeach god.

Activity: 138

Who cares about the gender or race of any President? I just wish this country would elect a person who puts the USA first like jobs, protect our border, health car and our fighting men and women who give everything when the rest of us give back nothing.

The USA could once again become a really great nation with the right leaders and the guts to make the smart decisions that don't just put money in there pockets while all the rest of Americans suffer for their stupid selfish policies. I am glad to be part of Bitcoin, maybe it will help to bring some of these politicians to there knees.  Cool
Activity: 434
Why do people focus on the mosquito and not the swamp?

Obama is one person, with significantly less power than people give him credit for...

The entire political system in the US is broken.
The immigration issue is something that needs to be addressed, but its a major issue and neither party has the courage to deal with it.

Politicians are too busy trying to raise money for 1st terms or re-elections. They waste a majority of their time on that instead of actually fixing issues.

At the end of the day, Washington will NOT change, unless we make them.

Unfortunately, most Americans are too pacified with TV and iPhones to really do anything.

US politics is run by bussinessman. You can simply buy your way to power  Smiley
What would you want Americans to do?

If people think there are no jobs now, i wonder what they will be saying in 10yrs.
Your bolded question, is the million dollar question.

Im not honestly sure what would motivate the US population to actually start taking the power back...

I mean, gas is $4 a gallon.
The economy is in the toilet.
College tuition is rising at the same time degrees are becoming worthless.
We live in a system that promotes 99% debt 1% savings.
National debt is 17.6 trillion while the US continues fighting/funding multiple wars.
National borders are being flooded at a record rate.
and the list goes on and on...

As an educated, tax paying American in my 30's, im ashamed.
My generation has let younger generations down.

I wish i had multiple answers to your bolded question my friend, but i dont.

I think Elvis said it best- "A little less conversation, a little more action"

it's not a generation's fault really. it's what government and corporations are doing, playing welfare with the wealthy. if anything, this generation is getting royally screwed over by the outrageous spending and corruption.. it's not the cause of it.

and illegal immigration has actually fallen. it's just the media that is pumping up this "eminent threat of illegals."
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Every living president and most of the dead ones should have been impeached the day after their inauguration. Shit or get off the fucking pot.
Why do people focus on the mosquito and not the swamp?

Obama is one person, with significantly less power than people give him credit for...

The entire political system in the US is broken.
The immigration issue is something that needs to be addressed, but its a major issue and neither party has the courage to deal with it.

Politicians are too busy trying to raise money for 1st terms or re-elections. They waste a majority of their time on that instead of actually fixing issues.

At the end of the day, Washington will NOT change, unless we make them.

Unfortunately, most Americans are too pacified with TV and iPhones to really do anything.

US politics is run by bussinessman. You can simply buy your way to power  Smiley
What would you want Americans to do?

If people think there are no jobs now, i wonder what they will be saying in 10yrs.
Your bolded question, is the million dollar question.

Im not honestly sure what would motivate the US population to actually start taking the power back...

I mean, gas is $4 a gallon.
The economy is in the toilet.
College tuition is rising at the same time degrees are becoming worthless.
We live in a system that promotes 99% debt 1% savings.
National debt is 17.6 trillion while the US continues fighting/funding multiple wars.
National borders are being flooded at a record rate.
and the list goes on and on...

As an educated, tax paying American in my 30's, im ashamed.
My generation has let younger generations down.

I wish i had multiple answers to your bolded question my friend, but i dont.

I think Elvis said it best- "A little less conversation, a little more action"

Activity: 434
well in that case, bush should have been impeached as well.. but i guess there weren't enough lefty extremists at the time.

maybe it is for fundraising, but at least it was said.. trying to impeach obama might make republicans look bad to independent voters, but i guess that's not their main focus right now.
Pages:
Jump to: