Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 17. (Read 30137 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:23:53 PM
It is indeed very important, because this whitepaper contains all information related to the project. And this will largely determine the success of the project. As investors also will definitely read the whitepaper, and make it a criterion in the assessment.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

I think this is just a factor to consider the feasibility of the project. It does not guarantee that the project has scam or not. But not everyone reads and understands the white paper.
Activity: 406
August 15, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

thanks.

I think whitepaper providing technical information about the project. Not only to know scam or not, but you can see the detail of their background problem and solution. If the project really can give solution, then it is a good to invest. And i usually look the details of Sale, token price, token supply, etc in whitepaper as a consideration of my decision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
Simple, your questions regarding the ico sale and the token structures and its features are listed in the whitepaper. All the necessary information including the teams background are listed on the whitepaper. Without the whitepaper, the ico and the token is useless to the investors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:49:05 PM
White paper is a document that specifically explains a project or companies historical file, their mode of operations, business terms and conditions, their goal, mode of service delivery and prospect. Therefore as a user in the bitcointalk forum, and one who wants to participate mainly on blogs, you have to read the whitepaper carefully to be acquainted with the entire business channels of the company at which you intend promoting to ICO investors and the entire public.

Although their are other benefits attached to reading the whitepaper and these services includes the following;
1. it gives you more insight about the blockchain technology and the technical knowledge in participating in signature campaign
2. it widens your knowledge about the cryptocurrency business and so many benefits but a few to mention.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
August 15, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
One thing I look for in a white paper is how well business value is explained.  What need does the business meet?  Would you personally use the coin for the expressed use case?  Bitcoin provides secure financial transactions and has a lot of physical and virtual infrastructure support.  New coins may not have that but the whitepaper could communicate that such infrastructure will be implemented as a result from ICO fund raising or collaboration support of some other kind.  So if you see something that you would use and you see that it has support to succeed based on what the whitepaper explains then this can influence your decision to engage further with the coin/token.  however, the claims in the whitepaper need to be tangible and verifiable.  Anyone can claim they 'will' have infrastructure but what partnerships do they have in place to make it happen and can these partnerships be easily verified?  For example, if an ICO says they have IBM support but there is no specific IBM press release announcing a support partnership with the ICO then how do we really know?  Screenshots of emails might be acceptable by some but a press release or even a tweet from the bigger and more established company would be far better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
August 15, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
To be honest , I have not red almost none whitepaper.

In 90% of cases, I can sniff out if the project is shady just by information in their webpage,social media and from other sources thus i do not even have to look at the wihitepaper. Basically, this is the last thing to look at not the first one, since it could be very good even if the project is a complete scam. But i suggest to check it against other whitepapers for plagiarism.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 04:58:25 PM
It's important to read whitepaper because it's the project blueprint that gives you the details, ico price and the road map of the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
Whitepaper is a document that helps to better understand the technical component of the ICO project. When you bring to market a completely new product, the detailed information about it is contained in whitepaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

thanks.

The whitepaper is what tells you the kind of product that the team members are working on. Often the whitepaper can be a good way to decipher if a project is a scam or not since the scam projects do not seem to put much effort into their whitepaper thinking that no one will read them hence you see a lo to grammatical errors in them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 06:53:36 AM
If we talking about investments in ICO's reading of whitepaper very important, you can analize technical side of project and roadmap. However it's hardly to recognizing scam only by reading whitepaper, you also need chek out team, advisors and much more things about ICO that you've choose.

To distinguish the scam, you need to analyze all the vital places of the project, it's not only white paper, but also the team, social networks, website, legal location of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 15, 2018, 06:44:28 AM
Even if you are not an investor, but just a bounty hunter, it's also useful for you to read the project WP in which you are going to participate. Often it happens that the team does not have a finished product and the WP is not issued in an unbiased manner. This obviously indicates a fraudulent project.
Activity: 173
August 15, 2018, 06:33:06 AM
Whitepaper Is important to read for it tells you every  information you need about a bounty and airdrop. It is through it you can escape the trap of scam. It also confirm authenticity of a project.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
August 15, 2018, 06:28:43 AM
If we talking about investments in ICO's reading of whitepaper very important, you can analize technical side of project and roadmap. However it's hardly to recognizing scam only by reading whitepaper, you also need chek out team, advisors and much more things about ICO that you've choose.
Activity: 251
August 15, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
Whitepapers are essential for the success of an ICo. They play a long way in giving detailed information about how a project  is going to run, and what to expect with the project. It is very important in the sense that most people will only invest in a project depending on how convincing the whitepaper is, This is why a lot of creators put in so much work on their witepapers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 12, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
thanks.
its the best way for the project to explain
their plans and goals.
the problem they are trying to solve or anything that theyre trying to create
with this investors and hunters alike
could understand the core and values of the project
and i guess its also could provide a good way if the project is ligitimate
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
White paper is an incredibly important part of any ICO project. So you need to appreciate it and be sure to thoroughly study as it contains the most important information about any project
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 11, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
Reading WP is an important part  of your research about an ICO. Being informed about the project idea, vision, goals
and  Team behind is crucial for successful investment. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 06:38:01 PM
I only place a little weight on the white paper.  This is nothing more than a marketing document.   Any real and sophisticated scam project will have a great white paper.  I find the real place to learn about the project is in slack/discord/telegram. 
Activity: 88
August 11, 2018, 06:32:19 PM
I think that when choosing a project for investment it is very important because  White Paper  contains detailed information about the product and the concept of the project
Pages:
Jump to: