Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 12. (Read 30120 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
Maybe the white paper doesn't matter, after all, there are so many fraudsters. Those white papers are also fake. Even if you have actually read them, maybe you don't know what it is. Even if you really read some white papers, it’s nothing but a waste of your time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 26, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
I think every project needs white paper, it is answer for all questions, and it is the document which enables us to assess project.
White paper is really important because all the information in a project is here. So before you trust a project read their whitepaper to know what their goal and the road map because everything about their project is described in details to their whitepaper. Beside of that check also their member because if many higher ranked are participants then it means they trust that project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
You see, white paper is a sketch of all the thoughts and ideas of the creators. For an ordinary investor it is very difficult to make an appointment with the creators of the project, and the white paper is like a small meeting.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
I think every project needs white paper, it is answer for all questions, and it is the document which enables us to assess project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

thanks.

White paper is the description of the project when you read the document you see how it will work, whether the idea has perspective, and what are the goals, it should be described somewhere, do not you think so?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
Everything in the white paper needs to be further developed into future successful projects, and the white paper is a very important part of the project. It is important to read the white paper carefully before investing in a project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
Personally, I think that the white paper allows you to know a Scam ICO or not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 03:13:51 AM
the whitepaper is an overview of the project which will run. be it any concept and all projects will be described in the whitepaper. If serious reading in this case then it will be able to figure out whether this is a scam and not. Indeed it is quite important but many are underestimating this and sometimes never open whitepaper like this and maybe, for this reason, do not want to read.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
This is the main technical document of any project. It describes the main principles of the project, how the project will work, how it is planned to realize the project in reality, etc. If you plan to invest, you have to learn white paper. How can you invest without understanding what the essence of the project is?
Activity: 243
September 24, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

thanks.

White paper is very important in order to determine if the current project you are joining or ico that you are interested to invest is legitimate or not so white paper is very necessary for investors to be knowledgeable.
It is very important to read the whitepaper because it is the root on how they explained their products if it's really worth it to invest and joined their project.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 03:56:22 PM
We all read white paper to have an idea about the project, the team, but even if there is white paper, the project may turn out to be a scam ..
Activity: 149
September 24, 2018, 03:31:26 PM
Yes if you are willing to join that particular Ico, one of the best features is the white paper. That paper has included the project concept, project team, roadmap, Ico details, and future output and most of the details about that project.
lol who wouldn't read the Whitepaper if they were trying to invest in a coin to make a lot of money?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
White paper is important of the bounty ICO project. So before join check the project white paper. Most of the project information in the white paper. So don't join the with out white paper. It help to gather more information and good opportunity to invest the best project. So wait and learn the project information then join to work.
The Whitepaper is where most coins put their information. There is a lot of info within their pdf that is not suitable to put anywhere else.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 24, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
The white paper is important of the bounty ICO project. So before join check the project white paper. Most of the project information in the white paper. So don't join the without white paper. It helps to gather more information and good opportunity to invest in the best project. So wait and learn the project information then join to work.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 24, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
I always pay attention to the information in the technical document. Of course, it is impossible to completely exclude risks for investors in this case. But at least it is possible to find out detailed information about the development team, the proposed technology of the project and the development strategy in the future.
Activity: 304
September 24, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
I have always said that a technical document is important for the development and successful start of each project. After all, in this document you can study all the details of the further development of the project, how the idea will be realized. It is on the basis of this information that the investor often decides on the relevance and prospects of a particular project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
Regardless of whether you are an experienced crypto professional, amateur or just interested in cryptography, white paper is an excellent tool for a deeper understanding of cryptography in general, and also to really understand a particular project or coin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
Can white paper be a beautifully forged document? Developers can also create technical documentation, which can not be doubted. I think that the execution of items of this white paper will mean much more than its release.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
September 24, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

thanks.

White paper is very important in order to determine if the current project you are joining or ico that you are interested to invest is legitimate or not so white paper is very necessary for investors to be knowledgeable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
You should already know what white paper is when you decide to choose one of the projects that you consider not a scam. At least you should read the white paper, to base you on participating in a project. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: