Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 23. (Read 30137 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
Come on, whitepaper is the only thing in the project that can fully describe you the idea and the way they gonna realize it, so whitepaper is like passport of the project. And of course it is the most important thing here Embarrassed
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
White paper is the blue print of a project and what all it is said in the white paper need to be progressed to become a successful project in future. There are many things to verify to find out the project reputation and white paper is one of the thing and we cannot just believ only the white paper and buy those projects coins. You need to check their roadmap, team and their rating in ICO bench or any other rating sites.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 28, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
Whitepaper is the same like manual book to a project, by reading it you can find the details of the project. Team, programs, ideas, products etc. Thats why its important for you to getting know more about the whitepaper before investing on a project, alongside with the roadmap. Do some research about it, who knows they just copying it from other project
i can nkt understand peolel who say that theybare too lazy to read it, i think it is pretty self confidence and can be dangerous
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
with white paper will be well structured, because white paper is to pour all the planning and all the information from the project itself
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
The whitepaper is a very important part of a project, it is like the proposal for the project, it is in the whitepaper that you will get to know the ideas, aim and how the team members plan to achieve their goal. It is very important to read the whitepaper of a project very clearly a before you invest in the project.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 28, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
reading whitepapers is really important as it may save you a lot of time and mo ey which is more important nowadays
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Whitepaper is the same like manual book to a project, by reading it you can find the details of the project. Team, programs, ideas, products etc. Thats why its important for you to getting know more about the whitepaper before investing on a project, alongside with the roadmap. Do some research about it, who knows they just copying it from other project
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
whitepiper is about an information that can also be called like a proposal. it's important to see and learn a whitepiper before you join the bounty, because to make sure how cool the project will be and to be a benchmark in order not to get a scam ICO.
if you are working wkth something so important and so key as your business, no laziness allowed, so i read whitepapers
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 09:57:19 AM
White paper also shows how dedicated the team are towards the project. If it just consist of the screenshot from their website, stay away from it.
White paper should consist of a detail about the project, it's goals and objectives, nature and necessity and a detail about the roadmap.
Activity: 476
July 28, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

thanks.
it is really so importsnt to read whitepapers and i believe that you should do it as it js your money you can risk
Activity: 170
July 28, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
whitepiper is about an information that can also be called like a proposal. it's important to see and learn a whitepiper before you join the bounty, because to make sure how cool the project will be and to be a benchmark in order not to get a scam ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 09:39:59 AM
First whitepaper becomes a main factor in checking the scam or not a project. But now I'm not sure to say it because it's too much and too easy to manipulate file to convince investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
While it is very imperative that you read the Whitepaper of an ICO as part of an your due diligence, I also must tell you that some whitepapers are merely copy and paste of other successful projects and it would shock you to know that the team may not fully understand their value proposition called whitepaper. You need to be careful still.
Activity: 275
July 28, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

thanks.
White paper is a book that explains all about the project.
it will help for investors or others in studying the project.
obviously very important. without a whitepaper, we will be hard to find the advantages of a project.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 28, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
If you read the Whitepaper you have to look out fot the aspects how the dv Team wants to Combine the blockchain with their Project. Just an idea is not much worth at all (by icos)
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 09:28:03 AM
whitepaper..the first thing that should you know before anything else...in this, you will learn everything about the project that you are interested to...this also helps you to decide whether you invest or not!..in short, white paper is the key to become successful in ICO industry!
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 09:23:59 AM
White paper is detailed information or proposals about the business. It is important to study the white book to get more project knowledge, whether it will compete well or not. whether it will last long or not
Activity: 88
July 28, 2018, 09:18:55 AM
The main thing to study before investing in a project is the projects white paper. It usually contains laid out plans as to how the project plans to achieve its goal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
July 28, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Investing without reading a WP is like buying pig in a poke. Don't you want to know what you are paying for? The sale itself is risky, but should you be guided by some criteria when choosing a project to invest?

Of course, you do not need to read EVERY white paper you see. It's okay to form the first  superficial impression on ICO before diving into details. But then you should find out more about the team, the essence of the project, development strategies, roadmap, financial justification for project prospects, bounty program, etc. Even the very structure and validity of the document can say a lot about the seriousness of the campaign, if you are not ready to delve into the technical details.

Reading a WP is one of possible ways to reveal a scam ICO. Any other exact way to do this for young projects hardly ever exists. Attention to detail can help to weed out questionable, non-credible options. So you don't have to read a white paper, but it's rather recommended.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
the first thing to learn before starting investing is white paper. in it contains a lot of important information about the project and plans to be taken so that the project can succeed. white paper is the heart of a project.
Pages:
Jump to: