Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 146. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 16, 2013, 01:09:47 AM
I am trying to make a post in the classifieds. I have been mining for a few months and found it un-profitable but am thinking about staying around. I am thinking about making a small production of dvi dummy plugs with resistors, heat shrunk and then glued into place. Would anyone be interested? You can email me at [email protected] If i get 5 or more interested i will get a price published!

Thanks,
Alec

I have been mining on a 5850 and a 5830 non crossfire at about 650 mhash on slushes pool. Pulled in just over 3.5 btc
Activity: 14
January 14, 2013, 04:40:01 PM
I would like to provide a new translation for blockchain.info and claim one of the translation bounties in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockchaininfo-development-bounties-135336

If that is enough to whitelist me, you have my gratitude.
Activity: 2
January 14, 2013, 01:37:38 PM
I've got some problems mining that i'd like to be helped with and it's  bit annoying to wait 4 hours just to get helpe with a little problem i have.
Please whitelist me so i can get help.
Activity: 16
January 14, 2013, 06:15:33 AM
I would like to apply, we are an online retailer, high end fashion, trading online since 2003 with a global reach and reputation, we are very keen to accept BTC and indeed invest in new BTC projects and offer our experience to help others online.

thank you
Activity: 39
January 13, 2013, 08:58:09 PM
I have a good understanding of how bitcoin works (do you really want me to post the theory here?) and I am a respected member of Debian (with full upload privileges), my local Linux user group, other online community groups, etc. I have read a lot of these threads as anonymous. I wish to contribute to the thread discussing the future of bitmit, which I think is a very important issue for the future of bitcoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41592.440
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
January 13, 2013, 07:40:33 PM
Whitelist Request.  Spent a ton of time reading this board after I had an initial post in 2011.  Haven't needed to post since then.  Now I'd like to offer some Raspberry Pi's for BTC.
Activity: 29
January 13, 2013, 06:30:14 PM
I would like to be whitelisted so I can offer my Vanity Address services I just started.  Thanks!

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitMarket/comments/16hvv0/wts_vanity_addresses/
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
January 13, 2013, 02:25:57 PM
I would love to be whitelisted too if possible. I know how btc is working, i also mined some and made few transactions and i'm sure that unlimited "unleashed hours" will teach me much more than 4 "leashed hours". I'm not here for newbie questions by the way. First I preffer to search before I ask  Wink

Thank you
Activity: 97
January 13, 2013, 11:04:48 AM
Welcome, i am at forum since few days, today i have 3 hours and 29 minutes loged in, but i cant be too long at computer.

Can someone whitelisted me?

Thx, sidwa69.
Activity: 19
January 12, 2013, 11:11:51 PM
Hi. I have created a new free service for one of the mining groups, would like to let them know. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 119
January 12, 2013, 10:26:14 PM
Whitelist request working on the "youtube" of bitcoins.
Activity: 12
January 12, 2013, 08:46:10 PM
[FORM 12A - PETITION FOR FORUM MEMBERSHIP] (Please delete this line before sending.)

Dear [NAME OF FORUM MODERATOR],

I would like to be unleashed upon the general population of this forum due to my overwhelming awesomeness.
It's verifiable in 12 countries that I am an amazing person.

In an unrelated side note, I have been involved in several Bitcoin communities for [LENGTH OF TIME] and would love to join in on the discussion on this forum, it seems like a very comprehensive community.

Thank you for your consideration!

[NAME]

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
January 12, 2013, 06:17:38 PM
Coinster: OK
pizzicatoiv: OK
XTremeEd: OK
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
January 12, 2013, 04:33:01 PM
Hi, Coinster is a new account, but I'm certainly not new to Bitcoin!

Coinster.info is a new search engine, the world's first specifically for crypto-currencies like Bitcoin.

Please whitelist so I can introduce Coinster to the community Smiley
Activity: 53
January 12, 2013, 04:21:58 PM
I'd like to request getting access to talk on other forum pages.
I've been involved in Bitcoin since early 2012, understand quite a bit about cryptography, the basic of elliptic curve etc. I've just set up this profile because I have a new website, and I need someone to write parts of the page.
So I'm basically looking to hire someone to help me. I'll pay in bitcoins of course.

XP in bitcoin: Mining with GPU, mining with BFL equipment, cold storage, buying services in BTC, advertising it to friends, using mixing service and heaps more.

Thanks,
Cash
Activity: 3
January 12, 2013, 04:12:05 PM
I am a graduate student in computer science at UI-Chicago. I am releasing a set of data and tools (http://compbio.cs.uic.edu/data/bitcoin/) and would like to advertise this release.

I am also interested in recruiting volunteers to help label nodes (esp. high-volume nodes) in the network by their category (mining pool, exchange, other), and to help collect transaction keys of further events than are in the thefts/scams thread.

If you could please whitelist for this. thank you,
Activity: 112
January 12, 2013, 03:32:43 PM
Already forgot to thank the admin for upgrading me to Jr.Member.
Thank you very much.
Activity: 9
January 12, 2013, 08:16:50 AM
Hi,

I've been following bitcoin since just before the big boom up to a $30+ exchange rate.  I understand how it works, have invested in it, and have tried mining my own.

I'd like to be granted access so I can reply to this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcement-wbx-exchange-frozen-65867, as I have quite a large sum of bitcoins held at the WorldBitcoinExchange (well, by Dooglus).  I'd like to be able to contribute and find a way to get my money back.

I've spent way longer than 4 hours reading stuff on here using my iPhone, but I just wasn't logged in.

Thanks
Activity: 21
January 12, 2013, 03:29:25 AM
Hi,

Could you please add me to the whitelist. I've been a part of the open source bitcoin comminity since late 2011. I'm the lead dev at XChange: https://github.com/timmolter/XChange

I've blogged about bitcoin as well: http://obscuredclarity.blogspot.de/search?q=bitcoin

Thanks a ton!

Hi Tim !

:-)

Hi Jim! How did you ever find this post?

It was pure chance. I was looking at the 'top level' forum page tonight and your post just happened to be one of the last five.
I thought 'timmolter' - I recognise that name !

Serendipity!

That's just crazy...
Activity: 8
January 11, 2013, 11:06:43 PM
Can I please get added to the whitelist? I want to respond to some threads in the services section for people looking for programmers. thanks
Jump to: