Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 147. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 11, 2013, 10:15:35 PM
hi,
i've known about bitcoin since 2011 and have been lurking the community for a while. i'm finally trying to make posts of support for bitcoin ventures i like, but now that i've signed up i'm stuck in newbie-land? not every new account is a newbie...

thanks
nnn
Activity: 42
January 11, 2013, 07:40:37 PM
Can posting here get me whitelisted quicker?

I have some development questions about non-standard transactions, and bitcoin.stackexchange is a little quiet!
Activity: 21
January 11, 2013, 03:00:35 PM
Hi,

Could you please add me to the whitelist. I've been a part of the open source bitcoin comminity since late 2011. I'm the lead dev at XChange: https://github.com/timmolter/XChange

I've blogged about bitcoin as well: http://obscuredclarity.blogspot.de/search?q=bitcoin

Thanks a ton!

Hi Tim !

:-)

Hi Jim! How did you ever find this post?
Activity: 21
January 11, 2013, 02:05:22 PM
Hi,

Could you please add me to the whitelist. I've been a part of the open source bitcoin comminity since late 2011. I'm the lead dev at XChange: https://github.com/timmolter/XChange

I've blogged about bitcoin as well: http://obscuredclarity.blogspot.de/search?q=bitcoin

Thanks a ton!
Activity: 1
January 11, 2013, 08:49:34 AM
Can I get whitelisted? I'm a legit person, who has beein into btc for a while Smiley
Activity: 1
January 11, 2013, 02:32:18 AM
I would like to purchase bitcoins using a verified paypal account, amazon payments, amazon gift certificate, or use this board to find a local trader.

I would need access to the trade forum to complete this.
Activity: 7
January 10, 2013, 07:52:00 PM
Hi, I've recently bought some bitcoins off someone on here and would like to leave feedback on his thread.

Thanks!
Activity: 10
January 10, 2013, 10:43:18 AM

Hi,
could you please remove my Newbies tag Smiley
At the moment I´m developing a website/software for a easy way to compare all known assets site and therefore I want to post in the developer/service discussion threads.

Best regards,
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 09, 2013, 11:06:08 PM
Hello,

I am requesting consideration for "whitelisting."

I have been lurking as a guest for awhile, and recently some of the economics and marketplace activity has piqued my interests. Though I have no current posts, I can offer my good word that I am not a spammer. I have a bitmit account with positive feedback - should you want to verify, please let me know.

Having followed the bitcoin project for awhile, I am generally familiar with its operating fundamentals, especially its economics. Bitcoin's unique features are extremely refreshing, offering a bastion of truth (yet simultaneously mysterious) in a global market dominated by fiat and saturated in misinformation. A a recently graduated, now employed, economics major, I find it's entire existence very interesting.

Please consider my request, I would like to jump right in!

Thank you,
Rob Michael
Activity: 12
January 09, 2013, 10:49:38 PM
I'd like to be removed from my newbie shackles please.

Just made a $575 trade and would like to give the guy some rep in his thread.

Thanks!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 09, 2013, 05:28:22 PM
I want to get whitelisted.

I am since over 12 years a trusted member of several online communities and have had different roles like moderator or even admin. I know how to behave.

About BTC I know since almost 2 years. I own BTC since then. First just a few, now a bit more. I attend the monthly real-life community meetups on regular basis and people from the local BTC community know my face. I am also about starting a BTC business, just not sure yet which exactly. I have developer experience and a university degree.

Activity: 27
January 09, 2013, 12:18:50 PM
I've had an account with Gox since July of 2011 and have been a pool member since early last year.

Let me out of here? Smiley
Activity: 16
January 09, 2013, 11:57:05 AM
Hello,

i would like to be white listed. Would like to ask specific technical questions about getwork protocol and litecoin mining hardware.

Activity: 19
January 09, 2013, 02:59:27 AM
Hi.
I'd like to be whitelisted to be able to post in other sections of this forum!
I've traded several times bitcoins and I've been following this currency since back when 5850/70s ruled and the main market had yet not been hacked.
Activity: 24
January 09, 2013, 01:42:03 AM
As mentioned here, I've solved a bug in the Blockchain.info app, and I'd like to be able to communicate this.

It's a reasonably major rounding bug. I feel that as I'm looking to make a technical contribution to the Bitcoin community, it might help to be let out of the Newbies section. Smiley
Activity: 30
January 08, 2013, 06:28:21 PM
I would like to be able to discuss the economics involved with Bitcoin and collaborate with members on projects. Here is a sample of my writings and insight on Bitcoin. http:/[Suspicious link removed]/wsv64Ls1
Activity: 6
January 08, 2013, 04:21:53 PM
Hello,
It would be wonderful to be allowed to post in the regular sections, because I am looking to make some exchanges for bitcoins, and want to see if anyone is interested. Thanks so much!
Activity: 11
January 08, 2013, 03:24:32 PM
HI everyone,

forget about posting here. It seems that it will not help you getting whitelisted. At least, it did not work for me, although I gave a specific topic I wanted to be whitelisted for.

Anyway, maybe the newby-restrictions do make sense somehow.

Best, Niklas
Activity: 14
January 08, 2013, 01:03:08 AM
Thanks also, makes much more sense.
Activity: 11
January 07, 2013, 10:28:19 PM
I would really appreciate being whitelisted, but I understand if I must wait.
This forum has already helped me a great deal in understanding bitcoin a lot better!
The most I've really gotten into is pool mining with a GUIMiner (unfortunately, my CPU isn't the best, but it chugs along well enough).

Thanks for your consideration!
Jump to: