Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 185. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Firstbits: 19e3fc
August 15, 2012, 08:52:05 AM
To make my post slightly less useless. I'm gonna quite my favorite short horror story.
The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door...
(more info)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 15, 2012, 08:11:55 AM
i am free  Grin
Activity: 819
Merit: 500
August 14, 2012, 06:58:10 PM
I'd also like too add that I spent 20 minutes reading the thread on rewriting the boards and I only accumulated 2 minutes of time towards my 4 hours....

I agree with the above posters... And would suggest that a simpler way to cut down on spammers would be to not have loan/lending market place boards and generally restrictive market place posting... IE> what you can post etc...

My 2 cents however.
August 14, 2012, 06:38:11 PM
I have already pm'ed two peeps but I was wanting to post a continuous... WTB: thread... If you can't white list me I understand... 3 more hours to go Sad
Activity: 5
August 14, 2012, 06:20:31 PM
I'm new to the BTC world, but I've spent the evening reading through as much as I can absorb.  I have concluded that mining is not for me at this time, but trading is.  I understand the broad system, believe in the currency and wish to speculate through trading based on an a difficulty vs price approach.  I also think that there is much need of additional services and retail prospects in taking bitcoin in a seamlessly integrated fashion.  I hope to use my retail/IT development background towards this goal to both benefit the bitcoin community and honestly more so for my own success.

BTW is it just me or is the overall feel of this environment a little hostile?  I wonder if that is unavoidable with the nature of online+financing... but I sincerely hope it can be made more friendly while remaining secure.  Maybe that's the nut I should be trying to crack Smiley  Off to read some more.
Activity: 7
August 14, 2012, 05:44:08 PM
i believe this is post numero 5 for me; i'd love to help out fellow newbs on this forum to find the most efficient/safest way to exchange cash to bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 29
August 14, 2012, 02:40:59 PM
This will be my 4:th post so hopefully i can get out from here now (already spent 18 hours and 35 minutes on the forum ) Cheesy
Activity: 28
vip
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
August 14, 2012, 11:59:23 AM
I wanted to PM somebody about an investment here, which is why I'm overly impatient. Maybe I could take a quiz or something. Huh
You can PM after one post only wait about 10 minutes after posting.

Thanks. Tongue
August 14, 2012, 11:40:44 AM
I wanted to PM somebody about an investment here, which is why I'm overly impatient. Maybe I could take a quiz or something. Huh
You can PM after one post only wait about 10 minutes after posting.
vip
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
August 14, 2012, 10:48:56 AM
Oh boy, it'd be nice to be whitelisted.

Proof I'd be useful here... hmm.. well a couple months ago I built a blockchain path iteration script which assessed the plausible deniability of a transaction originating from another one (different than the taint metric now used by blockchain.info). I've been into bitcoin since early last year, when I was tasked to help build a bitcoin exchange platform which the investor never went through with. I guess now that I'm a member here I can start throwing around some useful code I have sitting around.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3079
August 14, 2012, 10:19:51 AM
Grrrrr, pointless post. Cannot for the life of me think of a single thing to post in the whole newbie section that wouldn't be a filler, so I'm just stating here and now: this post exists solely to bring the 4 posts up to 5.

Sue me.
legendary
August 14, 2012, 09:00:37 AM
Ha! Carlton's my Bitmit.net alter ego, I thought he would do the job quite well here too.

Currently investigating Carlton Banks gifs as we speak...
August 14, 2012, 08:28:45 AM
^Nice Avatar.... if you could get a gif of him doing the swinging arm dance that would be sick!
legendary
August 14, 2012, 08:20:26 AM
Hello

I am struggling to find stuff to post about here!

Been 'coining for a while, um, understand the system (broadly speaking). I unerstand the non-inflationary aspect and how that's the primary attraction (along with the technical innovations that made it possible; p2p distributed ledger, proof of work etc).

Not sure what else I can say, without re-writing the bible so-to-speak!
August 14, 2012, 06:26:35 AM
Hi, I'm looking to invest money in bitcoin and would like to be able to post in other areas. I've been reading a lot on the forum in the short time since I registered as you can see from my logged in time.

I love the idea and concept of bitcoin and truly believe in it long term. The fact that it in many way challenges current (corrupt) authorities. It feels like the currency of the new generations.

I make a request here because I don't like to post just to get my post count up.

Thanks!

Edit: Already have Jr. status so nevermind.
Activity: 1
August 13, 2012, 11:12:14 PM
Hello! I'm interested in trying to use bitcoins to sell some goods of mine. I've already got the Bitcoin wallet and eager to try it out.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
August 13, 2012, 08:58:53 PM
Hey

From my former posts you can see that I'm serious and that I'm not going to post much rant.

I want to be the first to congratulate BFL_Josh (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.40) on his new job in BFL, since he starts his job today, Monday the 13.th of August.

I have also bought a BF Single, and want to be able to communicate with others who have bought the product in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77796.720

So I'd appreciate if you could let me in.

Thank you.

Edit:
I'm also using the default Bitcoin wallet, have Mt Gox account set up with payment system, a website accepting Bitcoin, so I think I have above average understanding of Bitcoin.
You seem to know your stuff! Whitelisted.

Please whitelist.  Been working with BTC since early '11.  Need to get into LTC discussions.

Thanks.
No, you spammed to try getting out. We don't like that.
Hi, I've made 11 posts but I don't meet the 4 hour requirement. Can I get whitelisted?
It would be nice if we saw more than one-sentence posts from you.
Hey, I don't meet either of the requirements but I want to buy broken/non functioning gpus for parts in marketplace... Can I be whitelisted too?
You can PM the seller.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
August 13, 2012, 05:06:29 PM
referred to this forum by a friend. needing to sell some namecoins..

He has purchased games from me, and seeks whitelisting. Seems like a good guy! Let him in please.

Smiley It only takes 4 hours to pass newbie status.
August 13, 2012, 04:15:57 PM
Hey, I don't meet either of the requirements but I want to buy broken/non functioning gpus for parts in marketplace... Can I be whitelisted too?
Jump to: