Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 181. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 24, 2012, 03:21:20 PM
Hello,
I would like the ability to post in the forums.  I am trying to get in contact with bitpay.com, I am a merchant with them.  They do not answer emails and some links on there website are broken.  I see they are active on this forum so I would like to try and get in contact with them.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
August 24, 2012, 03:20:12 PM
Hello, I would like to be whitelisted! Made a transation with tecshare and everything went alright!

Confirmed - please let him in!
Activity: 5
August 24, 2012, 02:01:36 PM
Hello, I would like to be whitelisted! Made a transation with tecshare and everything went alright!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 24, 2012, 01:59:28 PM
Request for Whitelist pls.   thanks.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Team Heritage Motorsports
August 23, 2012, 11:54:18 PM
I would like to talk to Patrickharnett about business. I do not need money from him or need to give him money.  I would like to talk to him about escrow service for business conducted in bitcoin. Thank you
Activity: 118
Nobody accepts bitcoin on the moon.
August 23, 2012, 03:39:29 PM
Hi...  I'd love to get whitelisted!

I have lurked on these forums for quite a few months.  I bought my first bitcoins on the old TradeHill site using instructions I found here.    I am not a spammer, honest!

I want to be whitelisted so I can post in the pyramining threads.  I just joined up there using one of the referral links in Soutenniza's post here: 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1125171

I want to post in that thread to let him/her know that I am on their 'team', and to post my own referral links.

Hope that is a good enough reason!  If not I'll wait it out and post more filler in here until I meet the requirements...
Activity: 1
August 23, 2012, 11:29:39 AM
hey everyone.
Can i request acceess to development section?
Im having troubles with miner i devoping need some help with it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 20
August 23, 2012, 11:26:39 AM
Hello, I'd also like to be allowed in the forums I been around for a few months now.
I have a good ranking in Bitcoin OTC http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=sebicas&sign=ANY&type=RECV

I wanted to be whitelisted so I can post an announcement of a new bitcoin script I developed ( https://github.com/sebicas/bitcoin-sniffer ) on the Developers' Section.

Thanks so much!

Sebicas
Activity: 48
August 23, 2012, 08:22:34 AM
Hi,

I'd like to be whitelisted.

I am mostly a reader and I wont be posting a lot but I would like to be able to do so when I feel like it.

I'm interested in technical solutions setup, business opportunities and eventually IRL meetups.

Thanks

Activity: 3
August 23, 2012, 04:37:16 AM
Hello!

I'm requesting to be whitelisted, because I'm using Ztex boards for mining and I would like to make a query about the voltages people actually ended using on long term in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ztex-voltmod-90370
I would also like to share some cool images of my Ztex, taken with a FLIR camera. Here is a sample Smiley
http://i.imgur.com/3ZVUK.jpg

Best regards,
Andows
)|(
Activity: 7
August 22, 2012, 11:08:39 PM
I've been watching the forums for ~ year.  I've been watching bitcoin for longer than that.  I was involved at one point, but got out around the time of the June crash.

Registering for the pirate lulz.

Activity: 12
August 22, 2012, 07:53:22 PM
I'd also like to be added to the whitelist.  I typically don't post on forums, but browse through them alot.  I've been coming up with some various Bitcoin-related projects that I'd like to advertise and get some feedback on.  You can check out some of my work, if you'd like on GitHub at JonnyFunFun/pycoin-gateway and JonnyFunFun/IdleMiner.  I'm also going to be launching a couple BTC-related services off of a few domains that I bought.  I've also been mining for a few years now and been active on #bitcoin-otc.  You can check my ratings in OTC, I use the same username/screenname everywhere.  Thanks in advance!
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
August 22, 2012, 01:43:20 PM
Can I also be added to the whitelist please?  I have been on the edges of the BITCOIN world for a year or so now and have regularly viewed these forums, although from work so I couldnt log in.  This is why I dont have the 4 hours required.

I have some things to discuss regarding the future BFL offerings and also the pirateat40 situation.

Many thanks
Activity: 10
August 22, 2012, 09:43:02 AM
Hellooo,

I've been mining for some time,
I'm a proud owner of a 5970 (& other GPU miners), current hash rate around 1400Mhash & expanding Wink

been reading on this forum for quite some time & would like to be able to share some info myself!

thanks in advance for your trust!

Kind regards,
M
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
August 22, 2012, 08:33:17 AM
baconstrips-Ok
writer1981-Ok
contemptx-Ok
Activity: 8
August 22, 2012, 08:19:33 AM
I want to be whitelisted, because I've been in this forums for more than a year, but never actually posted anything, I've been mining since Feb 2011 (good old day with cpu mining).

I also have issue with p2pcoin I really wish I could contact kjj
Activity: 76
August 22, 2012, 05:47:28 AM
Hi,
I would like to request access to the rest of the forums.

I have developed payment gateways, secure wallets and escrow systems for my webistes that utilise bitcoins.
As well as currently looking to develop my own ASIC hardware for bitcoin.

I also currently mine for fun Wink
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
August 22, 2012, 03:05:50 AM
Would like to be placed on the white list please. Fairly new to Bitcoin. Tecshare introduced me to it = )

writer1981 is a non-spamming intelligent adult who wishes to learn about and trade Bitcoin. Please add him. Thanks!
Activity: 1
August 22, 2012, 02:56:55 AM
Would like to be placed on the white list please. Fairly new to Bitcoin. Tecshare introduced me to it = )
Activity: 4
August 22, 2012, 01:11:22 AM
Hi, I usually dont post on forums much since i most of the time solve my problems. But right now I am having some problems with MTGox and would like some answers to my questions. Would be very good if I could.

Regards
Bacon
Jump to: