Pages:
Author

Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy - page 10. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My question is regarding trustless staking - in this mode, where a masternode holder stakes on your behalf, who gets the staking rewards?
Activity: 52
please focus on masternodes, trustless staking, poswallet.com masternode hosting.

no need for a marketplace
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
New Slack update!

@Shahab:

"We are delighted to announce latest updates about POSW wallet and poswallet.com new layout:
- Continued development of the POSW wallet code. The first TPoS blocks have been generated and are undergoing testing now.
- Updated site layout to provide a better user experience.
- The POSW marketplace (buy and sell goods using POSW only). This is our next big focus with a target release before Christmas. There will be POSW related items for sale as well as user-created auctions.
- Merchants page.
- poswallet.com integration with the new wallet via an API.

Some small changes you may notice with the new layout and codebase updates:
- The layout is more streamlined.
- Some support tickets did not transfer over well. we are working on this. If you had an open support ticket that has disappeared, please open a new ticket.
- Membership perks have changed slightly (for the better).

If you find a bug, please submit a support ticket. The first person to submit a bug gets a POSW bug bounty! We also look forward to any suggestions you have on future development.

We are aware of the menu display bug on some mobile phones and are working on a fix."

Cool thansk for the update .. this seems interesting:

- The POSW marketplace (buy and sell goods using POSW only). This is our next big focus with a target release before Christmas. There will be POSW related items for sale as well as user-created auctions.

What auctions are we able to make? Sell anything like on eBay?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
New Slack update!

@Shahab:

"We are delighted to announce latest updates about POSW wallet and poswallet.com new layout:
- Continued development of the POSW wallet code. The first TPoS blocks have been generated and are undergoing testing now.
- Updated site layout to provide a better user experience.
- Merchants page.
- poswallet.com integration with the new wallet via an API.

Some small changes you may notice with the new layout and codebase updates:
- The layout is more streamlined.
- Some support tickets did not transfer over well. we are working on this. If you had an open support ticket that has disappeared, please open a new ticket.
- Membership perks have changed slightly (for the better).

If you find a bug, please submit a support ticket. The first person to submit a bug gets a POSW bug bounty! We also look forward to any suggestions you have on future development.

We are aware of the menu display bug on some mobile phones and are working on a fix."
Activity: 16
My question is regarding trustless staking - in this mode, where a masternode holder stakes on your behalf, who gets the staking rewards?
Most of the rewards go to the owner. There would be an option on the wallet to choose the % which will be given to the merchant.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
We are excited to release our first of many poswallet merchandise sale! If you would like to buy your very own posw shirt here is the link to  purchase it: https://teespring.com/posw-merchandise-november-2017#pid=46&cid=2742&sid=front Also with this, anyone who posts a picture on a social media page wearing the shirt and tags @poswallet will receive 100 posw as a bounty!
Activity: 22
Hi,
Please update slack invite links, thanks
Activity: 434
they have written this when login to posw.

There will be maintenance on 11/11-11/12 for 3-4 hours throughout the weekend. We will be deploying the final updates to the codebase and the new website design.

after this i think it was supposed to make it public to test before final release.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
hii posw teem

when is the new announcement?
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
From Twitter: "Successfully hard forked PoSW testnet to accommodate new TPoS blocks. All features now intact. Will now optimize UX & ensure stability"

Edit: that new dev team is killing it man.
Activity: 23
I added POSW to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about POSW and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support POSW so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?  Grin

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Oz2cJE4.png

https://i.imgur.com/FDMJRL8.png

Screenshot of coin details screen:

https://i.imgur.com/fYnEQvk.png
That is great.
Thank you.
anyone has POSW on LEDGER BLUE? Not able to move any coins!!! sending failed. error occured. no response of ledger nor posw.
how many people has the same problem??

Mine is Ledger Nano S and its working properly. Try to ask Ledger support for help.

i can move all coins out of my ledger blue but POSW coins not possible always says sending failed. error ocurred.
Ledger support didnt answer for weeeeeeeeeeks. thats a complete joke. posw is not answering aswell but ledger should
be at least be able to answer my email or tweets or anything.

on reddit some people has this issue with the litecoin wallet. i dont know whats the problem buts a decent amount of coins
and this company is a hardware wallet manufacterer. wtf.

is someone here who know sth maybe ? btw no noob shit here i installed the bitcoin ledger application on my device and the one on my pc
new so all updates are done. all other coins are moved out just this one sending failed. error ocurred. try again later. for weeks now...
Strange indeed, it sounds like a problem with ledger (obvious comment)
I imagine the team can contact ledger about it, but it would wind up being ledger needing to fix it.

Side note; tPoS is functioning properly on the test net --

https://mobile.twitter.com/POSWallet/status/925121139042607105

Ultra low key ^
Tpos = using someones public key to stake for them without the coins ever leaving the "lender" (of sorts) wallet.  A percentage can automatically be paid out to the host to make it worthwhile for them.
yes i've a same problem too mate
PoSW admin has contacted Ledger for fixing the Ledger Blue problem
Activity: 42
I added POSW to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about POSW and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support POSW so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?  Grin

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

https://i.imgur.com/Oz2cJE4.png

https://i.imgur.com/FDMJRL8.png

Screenshot of coin details screen:

https://i.imgur.com/fYnEQvk.png
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
posw ledger nano s app is broken
Community manager update:
"Dividends for the month of October will be sent out to all internal wallets on poswallet.com later today."
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Do you have pre-ICO? 
The coins already released and functioning the ico price was 100 sats last year, this is just a rebirth to the ann thread because the other one was locked due to intense fudding.
It was also a viable way to show the new technical features of the coin as well as what it hopes to achieve.
Activity: 38
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
anyone has POSW on LEDGER BLUE? Not able to move any coins!!! sending failed. error occured. no response of ledger nor posw.

Mine is Ledger Nano S and its working properly. Try to ask Ledger support for help.

i can move all coins out of my ledger blue but POSW coins not possible always says sending failed. error ocurred.
Ledger support didnt answer for weeeeeeeeeeks. thats a complete joke. posw is not answering aswell but ledger should

on reddit some people has this issue with the litecoin wallet. i dont know whats the problem buts a decent amount of coins

is someone here who know sth maybe ? btw no noob shit here i installed the bitcoin ledger application on my device and the one on my pc
new so all updates are done. all other coins are moved out just this one sending failed. error ocurred. try again later. for weeks now...
I imagine the team can contact ledger about it, but it would wind up being ledger needing to fix it.

Ultra low key ^
Tpos = using someones public key to stake for them without the coins ever leaving the "lender" (of sorts) wallet.  A percentage can automatically be paid out to the host to make it worthwhile for them.
yes i've a same problem too mate
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

Ultra low key ^
Activity: 32

Pages:
Jump to: