Pages:
Author

Topic: [Whitepaper][POSW] POSW COIN | The World's First Trustless Profit-Driven Economy - page 6. (Read 20939 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
is the blockchain  explorer broken? I cant see my balance, in fact it doesnt show anything. https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
Explorer is up and working. Its theme has been changed which will be improved in the next codebase updates
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Where is the ann thread? Is it this one?

I have 3300 posw which i bought September and nearly forget about them. It was not that much that day but now has some value.

I checked the memberships but i couldn't understand them. It asks for 1000 posw monthly for %8 stake. Is it daily %8 or yearly?

If it is yearly are you suggest me any place i can earn some pos rewards or so with my coins?
Activity: 5
How do the staking rewards for trustless staking work?

The rewards will be equal to the staking rewards minus a fee payed to the Merchant who stakes them for you
Activity: 68
How do the staking rewards for trustless staking work?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Awwwww, price has to be stable huh?

Well, it is possible.  We have seen a nice and steady rise . .

I am looking forward to developments, especially going into 2018.  I heard 25k for a MN.  Stock up while you can.  This coin has some huge potential.

I have been using the posw website to stake with no issues.  Easy for newbies and veterans alike.

And guys . . . the block explorer appears to be down.
Activity: 64
is the blockchain  explorer broken? I cant see my balance, in fact it doesnt show anything. https://poswallet.com/blockChain/posw/
how to setup masternode , how much coins needed by masternode , i just want to invest one ,glad to be part of this project.
The range is 10k-25k, most likely 20k. Will have an ANN soon
I have question because is dont know number coins to make Masternode so if I buy more than requires what happen with this not needed coins ?
I mean if I have some more my Masternode will work better than others who make it with minimal number coin requirements? Or will be the same even if I have 10k or 15k coins more ?

All Masternodes will receive equal rewards. If u buy more than required amount u will receive staking rewards for that extra coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
so im a bit confused about this coin do we get stake rewards from the regular windows wallet or have to sign up for a online wallet?
Either more profit for a casual user if they use the website
Slightly less staking rewards, but you get dividends.
Activity: 128
Merit: 11
You can do either. If you want to download the wallet and run it on your computer you can stake your coins that way, or you can deposit your coins onto poswallet.com and your coins will be staked for you without having to download the wallet
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
so im a bit confused about this coin do we get stake rewards from the regular windows wallet or have to sign up for a online wallet?
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Hey guys please vote here for POSW to get added on altcoin.io!

Here is the vote link Smiley
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2773/please-add-posw-coin

and comment here with $POSW also Smiley
https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
Activity: 10
how to setup masternode , how much coins needed by masternode , i just want to invest one ,glad to be part of this project.

Masternode is not currently live - when activated soon, devs are looking at around 25,000 posw / mn.. (this is approximate level)

Price is rising fast on Cryptopia - would advise you purchase fast before it reaches $1/posw. All time high price is x10 from current levels (/btc) ..
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Awesome to see the progress
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have question because is dont know number coins to make Masternode so if I buy more than requires what happen with this not needed coins ?
I mean if I have some more my Masternode will work better than others who make it with minimal number coin requirements? Or will be the same even if I have 10k or 15k coins more ?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I want to get into posw, just to test it.
I download windows wallet but it dont sync, is there any conf?
Leave it for a few hours. It will find active nodes automatically.

I can confirm, is doing great after a time
I want to get into posw, just to test it.
I download windows wallet but it dont sync, is there any conf?
Leave it for a few hours. It will find active nodes automatically.
Pages:
Jump to: