Pages:
Author

Topic: Who among these altcoins can reclaim their previous ATH? - page 2. (Read 173 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Who among these top 50 market cap coins DASH, ETC, XEM, XMR, NEO, IOTA, EOS and LTC will be the one to reclaim their previous all time highs? I am eyeing LTC will be able to break this in the next couple of weeks when BTC stabilized. Who you got here guys and gals?
I'm a hodler of XEM and NEO since 2018 because they have a good history and they offer a great platform, I don't know why they are not that active anymore but hopefully as the market continues to pump they'll wake up and reclaim their top positions and hopefully achieve their new ATH just like the others, its not too late for them because we're still on the season of altcoins.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Who among these top 50 market cap coins DASH, ETC, XEM, XMR, NEO, IOTA, EOS and LTC will be the one to reclaim their previous all time highs? I am eyeing LTC will be able to break this in the next couple of weeks when BTC stabilized. Who you got here guys and gals?
They will all reclaim their 2018 all time highs and they need different times to reclaim those targets.

They are all have many years in the market and whales don't ignore those cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will have to move side way and re-accumulation for next jumps. In the waiting time for completion of Bitcoin re-accumulation, altcoins will be favourite destinations for capital and manipulations from whales.

ETC will be on the top as whales will shill it as alternative for Ethereum and for miners.

DASH and XMR will have their turns.

Litecoin too as after the halving in 2019, it does not have good uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
I'm not asking on what they did the past year but I think that really has significant role in these coins if they will reclaim the past ATH. I am thinking it too that it could be the only way they can reclaim it - through pump and dump. I am not being skeptical but on the technical analysis side, reclaiming the previous ATH of these coins will gonna happen again.

Well you can pick good coins, coins with potential, coins with fundamentals, coins with big user base and use TA (technical analysis) on then or dead projects to play "hot potato" or "greater fool" game on them. Well its your decision. Technical analysis gives you only a small statistic advantage. Trading dead coins gives you huge statistic disadvantage. I dont think it will sum up to be a success.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
You created a nice list of dead coins Smiley XMR is the only one that people use (darknet). Rest of them? Damn what a waste of potential. What a waste of money... IMO they will go to their previous ATH only because of pump and dump shame. They will crash right after. XEM, NEO, EOS - damn what were these projects doing in 2019-2020 despite dumping coins on investors? Why they missed all Defi bubble and NFT bubble? Who wants LTC? It was a faster btc when there was no alternative. We have thousands of alternatives now, faster and cheaper than litecoin and litecoin did not do anything in last years. ETC? Its only a ETH fork made because of 1 accident and... already loss "battle for developers and investors". Any successful project created there?
I'm not asking on what they did the past year but I think that really has significant role in these coins if they will reclaim the past ATH. I am thinking it too that it could be the only way they can reclaim it - through pump and dump. I am not being skeptical but on the technical analysis side, reclaiming the previous ATH of these coins will gonna happen again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If bull season still exists in a month time then it's possible that all these altcoins will reach a new ATH, believe that but as for me I'm done with this market because I've seen enough, I'm not ready to sleep one night and wake up the next morning to see that bears have take over, I'm done been greedy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

You created a nice list of dead coins Smiley XMR is the only one that people use (darknet). Rest of them? Damn what a waste of potential. What a waste of money... IMO they will go to their previous ATH only because of pump and dump shame. They will crash right after. XEM, NEO, EOS - damn what were these projects doing in 2019-2020 despite dumping coins on investors? Why they missed all Defi bubble and NFT bubble? Who wants LTC? It was a faster btc when there was no alternative. We have thousands of alternatives now, faster and cheaper than litecoin and litecoin did not do anything in last years. ETC? Its only a ETH fork made because of 1 accident and... already loss "battle for developers and investors". Any successful project created there?
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

LTC and XMR may have the greatest opportunity. because these two coins are pretty good lately. and the rest I'm not sure, EOS, DASH, XEM, IOTA, NEO and ETC are less popular nowadays. so it's hard to return to their past rank.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
reclaim their previous Ath against Bitcoin pair or Usdt pair?
if we are talking about Altcoin against Bitcoin pair, I believe none of them will be able to since Bitcoin is way too high and altcoin supply is way too much at this time compared to before and also we have too many choices today.
on the other hand, if it is about Altcoin against Usdt pair, I believe the majority of them will be. Bitcoin price already tripled from its last Ath and it only requires a few more times for altcoin against Usdt pair to reclaim their previous Ath. having feeling we are about to see another altcoin season, this target seems easy to achieve.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Actually for me, all of those coins have the chance to reclaim or beat their previous all-time high since we are in a bull market right now. Based on the expert, 85% of the currency in crypto market are now in a bull market, so those coins included in that 85% have the possibility to reach ATH and those coins mentioned are included there.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1157
Personally I feel too exhausted to play this game anymore. The novelty has worn off now and the latest trends are too demanding in terms of time and understanding. LO. I sound like those middle-aged professionals wondering about career prospects against the latest batch of new employees.

Of all these coins, DASH and XMR will have to be singled out because the anonymizing is not helping the marketing. EOS has more or less failed with its PoS model. Plenty of other PoS coins have better communities. With ETH 2.0, it'll become completely redundant. ETC is the Ethereum chain that forked after the DAO bug. The only use case of ETC I can think of is being the minable chain after ETH turns PoS. It can become the currency of choice for those on ETH who want to stick to the original vision of DAPPs on a PoW world computer. I don't suppose there are too may of those people. So there goes ETC.

From the above elimination, you have XEM, NEO, IOTA and LTC. I propose that you add something to the discussion now and let us decide what to buy.

On another note, I think these 2017 coins had their time. They did not really come up with anything new. More excited about what things like LINK, AAVE, COMP, ENJ would do.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Pages:
Jump to: