Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are benefited with cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 05, 2019, 03:02:01 AM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?
The market is uncertain in the current conditions, I think many investors and holders suffer losses, even the big holders and experts from who I know is feel that bitcoin crypto is very bad in this years. Arguably the one who gets a profit or is profitable in a bearish condition are those who are experts in analysis and can take advantage of bearish conditions, because so far I haven't seen whales.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
January 05, 2019, 01:01:41 AM
Mostly those rich people who bought bitcoin in a cheaper price and people who trust on bitcoin that are big time they are called also whales and those controlling the price in the market and have thousands of bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 04, 2019, 10:12:25 PM
I think the people who will get benefits from cryptocurrency are those who invested their money for cryptocurrencies. People who also join airdrops and bounties with their service as a return are also one of the beneficiaries.

That is obvious.

The reason they invested on cryptocurrencies specifically Bitcoin and some of the projects or ICOs is because they wanted to earn some profit from it, basically they wanted to make a way so they will be also benefitted by the quick changing of price of cryptos, their volatility. We should also take the advantage of investing as we will be taking all the benefits of it in the future.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
January 04, 2019, 09:44:05 PM
I think the people who will get benefits from cryptocurrency are those who invested their money for cryptocurrencies. People who also join airdrops and bounties with their service as a return are also one of the beneficiaries.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 09:21:32 PM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?

In this bear market, some people make an opportunity and some lossing their investment because panic with market condition. I think its hard to see who people take benefits from this bear market but we can take an opportunity on this bear market because many coin have cheap price and we can buying more coin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 04, 2019, 05:49:27 AM
Only people and investor have much money will get much profit with cryptocurrency, they always give bad and positive news about bitcoin for getting profit, they will make negative news to buy and positive news to sell.
maybe you mean whales. they are indeed the most benefited in any market situation. by utilizing the loopholes where prices are formed from demand and supply, they enter and spend their money according to the plot they plan
actually not only investors who benefit from this, because some people can also get bitcoin, or altcoin by working hard. that way they can benefit. right now, there's no need to question, how many people have benefited from cryptocurrency, because that's quite a lot.
Activity: 349
January 04, 2019, 04:28:43 AM
Only people and investor have much money will get much profit with cryptocurrency, they always give bad and positive news about bitcoin for getting profit, they will make negative news to buy and positive news to sell.
maybe you mean whales. they are indeed the most benefited in any market situation. by utilizing the loopholes where prices are formed from demand and supply, they enter and spend their money according to the plot they plan
Not all Whales benefit because they also play in the macro market with enormous speculation, many of them suffer losses because they are trapped by their own assumptions.

The ones who benefit the most are financiers who are smart at reading the situation and not fixated on fud and various other creations. The whale category is very relative, but not all are good at reading market conditions, their victory is only from capital strength.

Coin developers, especially coins that are popular are those who experience the most profits for now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 03:17:21 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 04, 2019, 02:05:09 AM
Unfortunately, not all investors makes money, some loss while some makes money, actually I I guess more people are losing money, especially on what happen last year, which a major correction has take place and I already ends.

The exchanges are the ones who benefited the most with cryptocurrency whether it's a bear market with the transaction fees alone their profit is huge and i also think that there are day traders who are enjoying this bear market because they are also getting profits on it.
Definitely they are, because regardless of the market condition, they will make money as long as people are still trading.
I remember when Changpeng Zhao was interviewed this year he was asked if how much is his net worth right now, because last 2017, it was about $2 billion, he didn't say an exact amount but said it was significantly down, but he himself is still very positive that crypto will recover as he had seen this situation a lot of time in the past.
Activity: 504
January 04, 2019, 12:18:19 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
January 03, 2019, 11:01:54 PM
The exchanges are the ones who benefited the most with cryptocurrency whether it's a bear market with the transaction fees alone their profit is huge and i also think that there are day traders who are enjoying this bear market because they are also getting profits on it.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 03, 2019, 07:16:32 PM
Cryptocurrency is very broad, I never thought there was a group that controlled this Cryptocurrency market. Especially just someone, it seems impossible. Here are many people who control the Cryptocurrency market, and of course the benefits of this situation are those who really understand the market conditions, when the right time to sell and when is the right time to invest.
Theoretically, yeah it is possible for someone to control the whole market. But, for this to happen, that particular person should actually be owning most of the bitcoin. Thus, the person can control the price of the coins according to his own wish, by dumping and pumping the price. But owning such amount of coins in reality is actually not possible. And once people realizes that one particular person owns the whole market, people will leave and thus the value of that coin will eventually drop.
I think the cryptocurrency is already under control but its low price in not show us that it will die rather it means that those many people who want to buy for future or those people who are not know about this digital currency so they can easily buy and hold it for its high price to make their future more secure, so that's why people should understand this currency and wait because now it will increase.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 03, 2019, 05:39:20 PM
Cryptocurrency is very broad, I never thought there was a group that controlled this Cryptocurrency market. Especially just someone, it seems impossible. Here are many people who control the Cryptocurrency market, and of course the benefits of this situation are those who really understand the market conditions, when the right time to sell and when is the right time to invest.
Theoretically, yeah it is possible for someone to control the whole market. But, for this to happen, that particular person should actually be owning most of the bitcoin. Thus, the person can control the price of the coins according to his own wish, by dumping and pumping the price. But owning such amount of coins in reality is actually not possible. And once people realizes that one particular person owns the whole market, people will leave and thus the value of that coin will eventually drop.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 03, 2019, 03:24:01 PM
I agree that people are benefiting from the bear market but I do not think it's only the investors who controls the market that benefits.
Some traders and individuals who understand the workings of the cryptocurrency market also are benefiting in no small measures.

Exactly there are not only investors who are taking the advantage of investing in crypto currency but there are many people who are trading and also they are taking part in crypto to make more income. It has several benefits that only needs to understand. So according to my research there are almost 90 percent of people make crypto investment.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 11:49:35 AM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 03, 2019, 11:18:24 AM
We are gets benefits and control cryptocurrency. But if we are talking about to those who are getting big benfits or high percentage is the creator the bitcoin and the altcoins because they have a lot of coins that they held and once the price is rise they can sell it if we want and they can get more money but Im still happy because I get benefits to the cryptocurrency and I hopr that will continue and getting better my income.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 03, 2019, 10:00:39 AM
In my opinion no one is in controlling it, it just looks like that.. and as if someone is controlling but actually it's happening naturally which's easily influenced by the activities or economic life of humans at certain times and interest of many people in crypto that not planned at all. About being benefited.. I think everyone would be get it if they are succeed become one with the crypto from time to time with optimistically sense.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 03, 2019, 09:34:39 AM
All of us are benifited and still getting benefits with cryptocurrencies until now, not just only those bears and bulls. Come to think of this mere signature and bounty campaigns that pays crypto, you can claim rewards without having the risk of inflation. Maybe we didnt noticed it for now but admit that your life changed after you get into crypto.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 06:17:59 AM
I agree that people are benefiting from the bear market but I do not think it's only the investors who controls the market that benefits.
Some traders and individuals who understand the workings of the cryptocurrency market also are benefiting in no small measures.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 09:29:15 PM
Since the start of 2018 I saw fall and only fall in prices. earning is possible in fluctuating or rising markets only.  So investors in net loss.

Only ICO teams made huge money.  But now ICOs are also failing.  They are not being able to collect sufficient funds. 

Bounty hunters are also losing.  They are not being paid for their labor because ICOs not getting positive response. 

There is just negativity in the markets.  IMO it is in response to the cheater ICO projects, and so new projects are not getting response because investors have already been cheated. 

do you think that the coin from ICO controls the cryptocurrency market?
no, my friend. Currently the cryptocurrency market is dominated by Bitcoin, while ICO coins are only 1% that succeeded in entering the top 100 in coinmarketcap, that means ICO's impact on crypto, is only giving the new users a lack of understanding about blockchain and cryptocurrency, this new person considers that Cryptocurrency is fraud, because of their first impression when cheated when investing with ICO
now the price is being controlled by the media and big news, every time you hear bad news, you will panic and that's what causes the price to always be a dump
yes, only 1 coin dominates, namely bitcoin, the rest is only as a complement, if you want to get quick profits and losses quickly I usually play ICO or bounty hunter
but it's better to trade on a large market
Pages:
Jump to: