Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are benefited with cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 22, 2019, 03:59:45 AM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?
I don't think it is profited in cryptocurrency right now because most investors did right now is to buy and to hold, so I think it is not that profited at the moment. Unless you are just earning it because you are working on it than buying most of your coins.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
February 22, 2019, 01:22:42 AM
the advertise can profit any broker as long as they are really dealers with some fundamental experience not amateurs playing at exchanging. you can generally utilize a wide range of procedures to make benefit amid drops of a bear advertise including shorting yet in addition different things like repurchasing the plunges and moving it after recovery.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
February 22, 2019, 01:08:44 AM
For now it's rather difficult to say investment in cryptocurrency is profitable, if you look at the current market situation, but it depends on each individual in thinking for the future and confidence. investment may be as long as it is ready for risk, if the crypto price rises and if the crypto price drops the risk awaits.
who benefit from crypto currency investments, of course, investors who benefit from what they invest and in conditions like today investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies.
cryptocurrency market give several benefits to much people.vga manufacturer get much benefit from this market.they produce much vga since much people investing in mining industry.and even people that has no money could take benefits too from bounty campaign.

mining has gotten difficult day by day . i dont think miners can take more benefits from mining a crypto thesedays  . same as when doing a bounty , bounty campaigns latelty are now going bad . i dont think that bounty hunters are satisfied on what they get  . yet , no matter how we complain about the issues that we face on cryptos . we must still be thankful because we can earn something on cryptos . its better than nothing anyways  .
Miners weren't the profit makers these days, and from my personal opinion early adopters were the one who has been benefitting good out of the bitcoin. Apart from this large scale fund holders of fiat prefer to keep hold of the same in terms of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to gain good profit out of the excess amount.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 21, 2019, 11:19:43 PM
For now it's rather difficult to say investment in cryptocurrency is profitable, if you look at the current market situation, but it depends on each individual in thinking for the future and confidence. investment may be as long as it is ready for risk, if the crypto price rises and if the crypto price drops the risk awaits.
who benefit from crypto currency investments, of course, investors who benefit from what they invest and in conditions like today investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be gained in investing in crypto currencies.
cryptocurrency market give several benefits to much people.vga manufacturer get much benefit from this market.they produce much vga since much people investing in mining industry.and even people that has no money could take benefits too from bounty campaign.

mining has gotten difficult day by day . i dont think miners can take more benefits from mining a crypto thesedays  . same as when doing a bounty , bounty campaigns latelty are now going bad . i dont think that bounty hunters are satisfied on what they get  . yet , no matter how we complain about the issues that we face on cryptos . we must still be thankful because we can earn something on cryptos . its better than nothing anyways  .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 21, 2019, 11:04:16 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 01:55:42 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 01:24:00 PM
Many people got benefit by cryptocurrency and investor always got benefit of crypto, almost every time lost with bitcoin and altcoin to check when bitcoin on lower or higher price, they have prepare for selling and buying bitcoin.
you are right. if I question anyone who benefits from the world of cryptocurrency, I think there are already very many people who benefit from this. well, but now people are paying attention to the market, whether they will trade, or hold back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 12:16:08 PM
Many people got benefit by cryptocurrency and investor always got benefit of crypto, almost every time lost with bitcoin and altcoin to check when bitcoin on lower or higher price, they have prepare for selling and buying bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 21, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
of course there are many, especially myself, because cryptocurrency is very beneficial for us all to change our lives for the better. therefore cryptocurrency is very much liked and used by many people as a place to find great income
Activity: 616
February 21, 2019, 11:01:30 AM
All parties who really want profits. here anyone can get the benefits of cryptocurrency as an income and also a side job. many people have been helped by the existence of a cryptocurrency and many developed projects

That right, there are many good things that have helped with the crypto world today and until now all of these things can still help some people even though not like a few years ago. now the number of frauds continues to grow.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 21, 2019, 10:59:20 AM
of course those  who have gained so much.    these are the players to took the risk.
in my opinion, investors who have the confidence and patience will get an advantage in investing because the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very risky and the investors will get the best in their investment.
Those investors who wisely take the risk knowing that they will earned if they have a proper knowledge to used around the market, the end users are always the beneficiaries depending on how they manage to take advantage, in both sides, as an investment platform you will need to have a little
extension of patience, while as a system/for transactions process it will lessen the delayed.

Always for better as it is, cryptocurrency was built for the common interest of those people who trusted the chain.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2019, 10:54:23 AM
those who benefit from these bearish market conditions are traders who have the best strategy even though with such market conditions their profits will decrease slightly.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 08:38:53 AM
Is the cryptocurrency market here you can find many strategies for profits,However'this may be for any time.Here i can run some strategy such bitcoin is now worth the 6k dollar.So in less time now i can buy and trading of the bitcoin.
There will be some profit in this case and will help increase bitcoin value.
Activity: 459
February 21, 2019, 07:51:09 AM
From the bearish market it seema that there are individuals who were benefited with cryptocurrency and taken it as an early christmas gift for them. Probably those who control the market are mostly likely to be the direct benefactors of bear market. What do you think and who do you think control the market of cryprocurrency?
There are many ways to talk about this. In my opinion, in the crypto market, more people will benefit more from electronic money.
Our crypto market does not have strict rules and it has created an unfair competition.
price manipulation, fraud, fomo, fud issues all make a lot of profit for whales and other big money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
February 21, 2019, 07:34:36 AM
Those who have large funds and those who hold most of cryptos are the ones who benefit from it greatly. Even though it's bearish season now, it doesn't affect the whales' daily lives, and this bear season is actually most palatable to them since they get to acquire more cryptos at a very low price. Whether it's uptrend or downtrend, both are win-win situations for them.

People with big funds also found difficulties in this bearish market. They were the ones who suffered losses first, but I could agree that they were able to recovering them faster, due to a diversification of risk or due to more trading opportunities for them. People from all the different places of the world may find at least a benefit in the crypto market that can help their living.
Activity: 504
February 21, 2019, 07:10:17 AM
Those who have large funds and those who hold most of cryptos are the ones who benefit from it greatly. Even though it's bearish season now, it doesn't affect the whales' daily lives, and this bear season is actually most palatable to them since they get to acquire more cryptos at a very low price. Whether it's uptrend or downtrend, both are win-win situations for them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
February 21, 2019, 03:34:59 AM
Crypto like all technology should be benefiting those who need greater efficiency from processing of transactions.   So I'm thinking all those struggled to deal with big banks and especially those located in countries remote to the dollar reserve system.   So typically not first world countries and many not English speaking.
 So remote I dont know how well they are doing or not but to me Bitcoin has always been about that smallest of divisions to it and the price fall or gain is much less important in the tiny amounts but the speed and ability to clear regularly with low cost always important
cryptocurrency is indeed a technology not "like" anymore, because cryptocurrency is a combination of money that is encrypted so that anyone who uses cryptocurrency will benefit very much.
I think bitcoin is not liked because the government is afraid of a lot of calculated risks. but many people feel the benefits to date. especially in 2017 yesterday, where many were rich because of it. I think they are the ones who can take advantage of lucky opportunities here
Activity: 926
February 21, 2019, 03:18:45 AM
Crypto like all technology should be benefiting those who need greater efficiency from processing of transactions.   So I'm thinking all those struggled to deal with big banks and especially those located in countries remote to the dollar reserve system.   So typically not first world countries and many not English speaking.
 So remote I dont know how well they are doing or not but to me Bitcoin has always been about that smallest of divisions to it and the price fall or gain is much less important in the tiny amounts but the speed and ability to clear regularly with low cost always important
cryptocurrency is indeed a technology not "like" anymore, because cryptocurrency is a combination of money that is encrypted so that anyone who uses cryptocurrency will benefit very much.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
February 21, 2019, 03:06:52 AM
of course those  who have gained so much.    these are the players to took the risk.
in my opinion, investors who have the confidence and patience will get an advantage in investing because the risk of investing with crypto currencies is very risky and the investors will get the best in their investment.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 21, 2019, 01:49:30 AM
All parties who really want profits. here anyone can get the benefits of cryptocurrency as an income and also a side job. many people have been helped by the existence of a cryptocurrency and many developed projects
Pages:
Jump to: