Pages:
Author

Topic: Who are the smartest people in this forum? - page 2. (Read 4085 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thanks for the replies, but let's try to keep this thread on topic. Any more smart people around here that have not been mentioned?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
the guy that make graph, i don't remember his name, organ something

Yes, you're right. organofcorti is one of the valuable posters.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The smartest people here don't waste their time with sophomoric conspiracy theories or endless guessing of tomorrows price. They are generally busy making things happen, as opposed to watching things happen then struggling to understand.

This.

The smartest people are busy building companies, not posting on page 38 of a random thread.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
the guy that make graph, i don't remember his name, organ something
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Shamantastic!
There is smart, and there is shrewd.

A smart person can be fooled by a shrewd person - I know which one I would to prefer to have on my side! Wink

A smart person can see the world for what it is, a shrewd person tries to manipulate everything he sees.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
You are a geek if you are too early to the party!
There is smart, and there is shrewd.

A smart person can be fooled by a shrewd person - I know which one I would to prefer to have on my side! Wink

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
This is your opportunity to mention some of the people who have impressed you with their knowledge or skills related to Bitcoin. Even the unpolished gems that don't even realize how good they are Smiley
I would have liked a "+1 to post" feature in this forum: combined with the ability to sort users based on the number of +1 I gave them, that could have automatically created such a list.

This

I would have liked a "+1 to post" feature in this forum: combined with the ability to sort users based on the number of +1 I gave them, that could have automatically created such a list.
+1

+1
Lol. Let's +1 the '+1' feature.

If you guys want to talk about that, go to Meta.  It's been talked about a lot already, let's keep the thread on track.

/modhat
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

+1
Lol. Let's +1 the '+1' feature.
Activity: 282

+1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
This is your opportunity to mention some of the people who have impressed you with their knowledge or skills related to Bitcoin. Even the unpolished gems that don't even realize how good they are Smiley

This
donator
Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008
Repentance
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Politically correct answer? Malmi Martti (Sirius), Stefan Thomas (justmoon), and Michael Marquardt (theymos).
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
We are all equally smart.  We just have different levels of awareness.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1042
Death to enemies!
Smartest in bitcoins - Satoshi, Casascius and Luke-Jr
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Shamantastic!
I like DeathandTaxes, cypherdoc, Hal Finney, and a few other people. Smoothie because he never fails to make me smile.
Mike Hearn, Marcus of Augustus, fellowtraveler and the OT crew, Mike Gol
the trollie-mollie pile of sockdom - not! I mean you Smoothie! Wink
Lookup  the  Ben Rayfield bot on here and at Kurzweil forums, freaky-smart!
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Who are the smartest people on this forum?

I just fix shit round here and are a expert of yellow glow.

It's soo...yellow.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Who are the smartest people on this forum?

I just fix shit round here and are a expert of yellow glow.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
The smartest people here don't waste their time with sophomoric conspiracy theories or endless guessing of tomorrows price. They are generally busy making things happen, as opposed to watching things happen then struggling to understand.
Not necessarily.  Smart people very easily get caught up in silly logic games and arguments.  It takes a bit of wisdom to realize that your time could better be...  oh wait Tongue
Yeah, the sudden realisation. Cheesy
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
Not necessarily.  Smart people very easily get caught up in silly logic games and arguments.  It takes a bit of wisdom to realize that your time could better be...  oh wait Tongue
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Pages:
Jump to: